Page 280 of 475 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,400 of 14241
    Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just looked on probuilds. In the last couple of days dandy, looper and move to name 3 have built devourer on shyvana.

But please, tell me more about how it's a noob item..

But tbh I do agree that it's annoying on champs like shyvana whose ganks suck anyway and then the item encourages afk farming. I think it's the best jungle item on xin who's presence early and mid game is very strong with ganks so doesn't suffer from the above problems.

But then you're a bronze player who has to search masters pictures on google to make yourself feel good so it's not really surprising you can't make the distinction
    Last edited by Actonspur; 10-06-2015 at 12:46 PM.

laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where did lord Manlet bb< go?

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mystic0608 View Post
    the thing about this game is that there are always gonna be chit players in each unique game. so for bronze, there might be 9 chitty players and 1 decent player. for gold theres, 7-8 chitty players and 2-3 decent players. in plat there's 6-7 chitty players and 3-4 decent players. in diamond 5 all the way up to diamond 1, there are probably 4 chitty players and 6 decent ones. when it comes to masters and challengers they generally have good players on each side, save for the 1-2 chit players. this is all anecdotal too.. except for challenger games. i have been in games with challengers but ive never reached challenger myself but from what i can tell from the copious amount of challenger streams i've watched, this is essentially true.

my only gripe is that people like to talk chit about people that are obviously better than them. backseat gaming at its finest. some person commented that doublelifts positioning was chit for "90% of the game." u fuking wot m8?

think about it this way - let's say you're a math student about to graduate with a phD. some random highschool kid is trying to teach you algebra and insists that you are wrong. it's all fine to have your own opinion or a method of doing things, but to criticize someone better than you and calling them chit when they've proved their worth just doesn't make sense to me.
    Actually I'm going to have to disagree a little on this. Yeah these guys are pros, but we're watching them in real time. They make mistakes. Some make flat out retarded mistakes and really dumb plays. It happens. People watching it can see it, criticize them, and be correct, but it's far different being an outsider than actually being in the game. I can look at a pro game, see someone making a mistake, but know that if I was in that game at that time, I'd do MUCH dumber chit which is why I'm not even close to pro. The analysts even join in talking smack sometimes. Some of these coaches aren't even high rank or great players themselves, but have an eye for strategy and a lot of knowledge. It's easier to be a critic, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have critics. Besides, a lot of pro sports dialogue is criticism, and you need to foster that to keep a competitive scene going. It's great business. But when it crosses the line into sheer toxicity that needs to be halted asap.

Doublelift imo is just God tier. There's a method to his madness. He's on a whole new level altogether. Wildturtle on the other hand, though a consistently top ranked solo queue player, seems out of place in these games and is probably the player I like the least on TSM. He's been holding them back for a long time and even after they brought in Keith to help him improve doesn't seem to have gotten better. Some of the chit he does is straight up bronze and you wonder what goes on in his mind.

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Actually I'm going to have to disagree a little on this. Yeah these guys are pros, but we're watching them in real time. They make mistakes. Some make flat out retarded mistakes and really dumb plays. It happens. People watching it can see it, criticize them, and be correct, but it's far different being an outsider than actually being in the game. I can look at a pro game, see someone making a mistake, but know that if I was in that game at that time, I'd do MUCH dumber chit which is why I'm not even close to pro. The analysts even join in talking smack sometimes. Some of these coaches aren't even high rank or great players themselves, but have an eye for strategy and a lot of knowledge. It's easier to be a critic, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have critics. Besides, a lot of pro sports dialogue is criticism, and you need to foster that to keep a competitive scene going. It's great business. But when it crosses the line into sheer toxicity that needs to be halted asap.

Doublelift imo is just God tier. There's a method to his madness. He's on a whole new level altogether. Wildturtle on the other hand, though a consistently top ranked solo queue player, seems out of place in these games and is probably the player I like the least on TSM. He's been holding them back for a long time and even after they brought in Keith to help him improve doesn't seem to have gotten better. Some of the chit he does is straight up bronze and you wonder what goes on in his mind.
    i agree. its one thing to criticize and another to destructively criticize someone better than you.

my point is that everyone can see the macroplay and deduce the play or strategy easily. but when it comes to microplay, people are usually clueless. people are just so quick to call a play bad or good when they dont really understand what just happened. this is why faker is exceptional at what he does. he outplays people on a consistent basis, and to me, that makes him beyond an anomaly. like in the faker vs ryu outplay, people will automatically call faker and god and ryu a chitlord. yet the microplay that these two unveiled is something hard to fathom.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Actonspur View Post
    Just looked on probuilds. In the last couple of days dandy, looper and move to name 3 have built devourer on shyvana.

But please, tell me more about how it's a noob item..

But tbh I do agree that it's annoying on champs like shyvana whose ganks suck anyway and then the item encourages afk farming. I think it's the best jungle item on xin who's presence early and mid game is very strong with ganks so doesn't suffer from the above problems.

But then you're a bronze player who has to search masters pictures on google to make yourself feel good so it's not really surprising you can't make the distinction
    I said it's sh*t on MOST champs. Shyvanna is the clear exception because she has easily the fastest clear in the game, no AD scaling, and also her ganks are sh*t to begin with so may as well farm if you insist on playing her. (And even then, I'd STRONGLY consider going Cinderhulk).

Try again, bronzie

Warrior >>>>>> Dev on Xin by a f*cking MILE. Have fun being weak as f*ck and never being able to win a 2v2 if you get counter ganked by a jungler with a real item with that sh*t item early to mid game. Good luck if you get into a 1v1 situation with a Runeglave Elise or a Warrior Lee Sin in the early game with your f*cking 4 stack devourer. Xin is a sh*t champ regardless. Shyvanna and Yi are literally the only 2 champs that I would consider it worth it to build Devourer over Warrior...

But you probably don't play in high enough ELO to know what I'm talking about, and you never will if you continue using that sh*t item with that sh*t playstyle on those sh*t champs.

I hope one day you grow a brain and realize you're f*cking bad, and you should stop thinking and let others that are SUPERIOR to you think for you until you're not stupid enough to think for yourself.
    Last edited by IawI; 10-06-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A problem for me playing Shyvana was that in this meta more people are playing the kite/cc/disengage game, which absolutely shuts down Shyvana. Gnar, Lulu, Olaf, etc. top, mids with soft/hard cc with range, adc's such as Vayne and Kalista, etc, supports like Alistar or Janna. They either slip away, or lock you down.

Aside from this though the #1 threat is that you're very team reliant with a devourer jungler. If any lane feeds or ****s up early, and you lose towers, and they start invading your jungle and taking dragons, you're done. At least with Udyr/Xin you can always have an early game presence and build warrior if things don't pan out well (trick2g still builds warrior instead of going phoenix+sated i think). I believe the pros who do play Shyvana jungle typically go Cinderhulk + titanic hydra.

I always see tank Ekko's, Pantheon's, and Tahm Kenches doing extremely well in the jungle though. Once I see them on the enemy team I know it's going to be a rough ride.
    Went cinderhulk shyvana last game. Went pretty well. I think her ult really works well with catching people, if you time it right.
    Donate to St. Jude: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861&page=1

Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173801781

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wildturtle on the other hand, though a consistently top ranked solo queue player
    Soloqueue=How comfortable can you get in a sh!tstorm and still manage to carry . Some players not as skilled. Micromanagement is important. + Mechanics.

Team play=How much time can you make the JG waste and how many "bad" or unfavorable trades can you turn into free kills. Micromanagement is tantamount. Equal skill. + Mechanics.

Common myth that Solo Queue god=Teamplay god...Far from truth. If only it was true...Gosu pls.
    VOL is life.

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    I said it's sh*t on MOST champs. Shyvanna is the clear exception because she has easily the fastest clear in the game, no AD scaling, and also her ganks are sh*t to begin with so may as well farm if you insist on playing her. (And even then, I'd STRONGLY consider going Cinderhulk).

Try again, bronzie

Warrior >>>>>> Dev on Xin by a f*cking MILE. Have fun being weak as f*ck and never being able to win a 2v2 if you get counter ganked by a jungler with a real item with that sh*t item early to mid game. Good luck if you get into a 1v1 situation with a Runeglave Elise or a Warrior Lee Sin in the early game with your f*cking 4 stack devourer. Xin is a sh*t champ regardless. Shyvanna and Yi are literally the only 2 champs that I would consider it worth it to build Devourer over Warrior...

But you probably don't play in high enough ELO to know what I'm talking about, and you never will if you continue using that sh*t item with that sh*t playstyle on those sh*t champs.

I hope one day you grow a brain and realize you're f*cking bad, and you should stop thinking and let others that are SUPERIOR to you think for you until you're not stupid enough to think for yourself.
    You're definitely a toxic player lol, but you spit truth. Devourer is for the most part, only viable on champs such as Shyv/WW. It's really not that great of an item, especially if you fall behind, then you're useless.

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Noxema View Post
    Soloqueue=How comfortable can you get in a sh!tstorm and still manage to carry . Some players not as skilled. Micromanagement is important. + Mechanics.

Team play=How much time can you make the JG waste and how many "bad" or unfavorable trades can you turn into free kills. Micromanagement is tantamount. Equal skill. + Mechanics.

Common myth that Solo Queue god=Teamplay god...Far from truth. If only it was true...Gosu pls.
    Faker himself says that solo q is important [for competitive]

The real myth is that solo q ranking doesn't matter at all. If only that was true would we have a full gold team beating skt t1

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mystic0608 View Post
    Faker himself says that solo q is important [for competitive]

The real myth is that solo q ranking doesn't matter at all. If only that was true would we have a full gold team beating skt t1
    yeah there's a reason why high diamond is as low as LCS teams go. even collegiate teams are started to get laden with master/challenger SoloQ players and the quality has improved a lot.

heck, if you follow Nightblue3 at all he jungled and shotcalled in a team with silvers/bronzes (promising to take them to Diamond) and Gold V was far as they went, despite having team practices, drill, etc. Allegedly they stopped due to scheduling, but the players didn't improve individually and it doesn't seem like Nightblue rebooted the series either.

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4
    Bronze 1 -> Silver 2 (S4 Silver)
    Bronze 3 -> Silver 4 (S4 Silver)
    Bronze 1 -> Bronze 1
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000)

gold 1 0 lp to plat in a few games, was winning 38 lp per game

not bad for not having played in a few months, need to get this smurf to diamond before season ends
    -FC Bayern Munich/DFB
    -Thomas Müller is GOAT
    -Detroit Lions
    -Add me on League of Legends (NA summoner name: Adversa125), Battletag(Adversa#1984).

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Try again, bronzie

Haven't you stopped playing this game?

http://champion.gg/champion/XinZhao/Jungle
    http://champion.gg/champion/Warwick/Jungle
    http://champion.gg/champion/Nocturne/Jungle
    http://champion.gg/champion/Shyvana/Jungle
    http://champion.gg/champion/MasterYi/Jungle

Build stats for these champions in plat+ ALL have devourer as their highest winrate build.

Diamond 1 jungle shyv main who always uses devourer - http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Poppyl%C3%AEcious

Yi main (almost all do, but you conceded that already) - http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Asc%C3%A9ndant

Two xin mains in masters, one prefers sated, one prefers warrior - http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Drusalinka
    http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=prudnah

Nocturne diamond 1 main (devourer again) - http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lejend

These are just some examples, off meta junglers like Aatrox and Kayle (well kayle pre devourer nerf) both preferred Devourer too.

You are literally a cancerous idiot who has nothing of value to offer. You might just be the most pathetic person in this topic, and seem like a complete kunt of a person to boot. Stop commenting here. Nobody is interested in what you have to say, you have no idea what you are talking about, and your "opinions" are uninformed trash.

inb4 "You're Bronze" with no argument against why Devourer can be used in the highest elos despite it apparently being trash.
    Last edited by DouLou; 10-07-2015 at 02:27 AM.

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    You're definitely a toxic player lol, but you spit truth. Devourer is for the most part, only viable on champs such as Shyv/WW. It's really not that great of an item, especially if you fall behind, then you're useless.
    He doesn't "spit truth". 90% of his posts are "You're trash" and the other 10% are hyperbolic statements that verge on parody.

Originally Posted by PokerBrah View Post
    It really is. Noobs take forever to cs, and don't gank because of devourer. If you can manage your time farming and ganking with it, as well as controlling dragon, sure it's fine. But let's be honest here, most people cant' do that for crap.
    Nah, this argument doesn't hold weight and is part of what I like to call the "Lee Sin fallacy". Often you hear people say "Don't pick Lee sin unless you are Diamond please, you can't carry with him because you're bad". Yet Lee Sin holds an average win rate from Bronze to Diamond with about a 1% differential, this is because whilst low elo Lee Sins are bad, so are their team mates. Same with your argument against Devourer for noobs. Yes bad players will take longer to get stacked, but low elo games are against worst players, which make stacking easier, and also games last longer so getting sated is more likely. Unfortunately I can't find any stats for devourer win rates as an item but I'd be hugely surprised if the win rates differed in elos, since it seems hardly anything ever does.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    Nah, this argument doesn't hold weight and is part of what I like to call the "Lee Sin fallacy". Often you hear people say "Don't pick Lee sin unless you are Diamond please, you can't carry with him because you're bad". Yet Lee Sin holds an average win rate from Bronze to Diamond with about a 1% differential, this is because whilst low elo Lee Sins are bad, so are their team mates. Same with your argument against Devourer for noobs. Yes bad players will take longer to get stacked, but low elo games are against worst players, which make stacking easier, and also games last longer so getting sated is more likely. Unfortunately I can't find any stats for devourer win rates as an item but I'd be hugely surprised if the win rates differed in elos, since it seems hardly anything ever does.
    Lee has 45% win rate in bronze, 49% in diamond, and 52% in master over the past 7 days. 1% difference ok. And I'm gonna agree with lawl here, devourer is good on a few champs and that is about it. The other enchants are better and more consistent.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    Lee has 45% win rate in bronze, 49% in diamond, and 52% in master over the past 7 days. 1% difference ok. And I'm gonna agree with lawl here, devourer is good on a few champs and that is about it. The other enchants are better and more consistent.
    Whats stats are you using because I was using lolking over an average of this month? I did notice a difference in Masters though, which is why I neglected to mention it.

lawl didn't say Devourer was good on a few champs, he said he would only consider it on Shyv/Yi, yet it is evidently considered on far more champs in high elo. So whilst we'll all have our opinions on the item it's fairly silly to vehemently disregard the item as trash given it's current usage in high elo, wouldn't you agree?

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plat 1 top.jung main looking to cuck kids

need to get back to d5 after decaying for not playing for 4 months

who wants in

pm me

supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supremejd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Improve573 View Post

gold 1 0 lp to plat in a few games, was winning 38 lp per game

not bad for not having played in a few months, need to get this smurf to diamond before season ends
    nice man. how do you feel about hec top? would you run him with ignite or smite? what build would you run?
    Overwatch: supremeJD#1179
    Granblue: 10713871

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    starting to stream about 6-7 days a week now, mostly league. Shoot me a follow brahs. There is some misc regulars and a couple other cool people. Growing slowly but surely. Reps all around

copy/paste link in another tab
    www.twitch.tv/plebstomper

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    starting to stream about 6-7 days a week now, mostly league. Shoot me a follow brahs. There is some misc regulars and a couple other cool people. Growing slowly but surely. Reps all around

brah you are always offline when you post alink to your stream lol, what times do you usually play?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000) Improve573 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by supremejd View Post
    nice man. how do you feel about hec top? would you run him with ignite or smite? what build would you run?
    i played a few hec top games but prefer jungle hec, top lane id go TP/ignite

build would be similar, tri force being your core, depending on the game/enemy team comp you can either go more tanky or a more damage oriented build(ghostblade, titanic, steraks).
    -FC Bayern Munich/DFB
    -Thomas Müller is GOAT
    -Detroit Lions
    -Add me on League of Legends (NA summoner name: Adversa125), Battletag(Adversa#1984).

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post

Too bad you aren't a chick. All you gotta do is put on some make up and wear a push up bra and it's like instant thousands.

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    btw u guys... is vayne viewed as a strong pick? I was a hardcore vayne main when I played, above 80% of my games are on vayne I think. Might need to return if shes in fashion lol

chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chickenallday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    btw u guys... is vayne viewed as a strong pick? I was a hardcore vayne main when I played, above 80% of my games are on vayne I think. Might need to return if shes in fashion lol
    vayne is always a late game god
    Acne Laser Surgery: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170189721&page=1&highlight=acne+laser+treatment

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    brah you are always offline when you post alink to your stream lol, what times do you usually play?
    Brah i've been on all night haha. I mostly stream around 8-9PM Central Time until like 4:00AM haha. Like 6-7 days a week

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chickenallday View Post
    vayne is always a late game god
    hehe, I know. I main her : PP P P P P

But she was really bad in lane without a support who knew wtf he was doing, and extremely abusable. If the worst counters such as cait/graves etc has been nerfed and her laning is stronger, then obviously she is gonna be fukin op

Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Try again, bronzie

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/XinZhao

Before devourer was disabled, Amazing, yellowstar and chei were building devourer over warrior on xin zhao. Lol at the irony of your advice.. Clearly you know more about the game than them? Lol pls go you complete peasant.

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CLG getting REKT again
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    CLG getting REKT again
    lmfao... they on tilt
    self-haircut crew
    mercedes-benz crew

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is like a high school football team playing pros, the fuk lol.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Page 280 of 475 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast