Page 457 of 475 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,710 of 14241
    Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys can add me on NA server

my username is

Slow Sea Turtle
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    This is gonna be the first season I doin't make gold

Feelsbadman
    -Play Warwick
    -Run at people overextending
    -???
    -Enjoy your ranked rewards!
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amazing

playing again after a few months

2/3 games I played are vs smurf who smashed me in lane 1 game, and teammate in other game. fun times.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BulgarianZeus View Post
    Yikes

What are you sitting at, and what champs are you playing
    Mostly play support, or a little bit of ADC.
    Soraka, Janna, Leona mostly atm. MF, Ashe, Caitlyn adc.

I know bot isn't the best lane to carry from, but it's gotten me to gold previous seasons. Plat 4 was my highest rank in league so far. So i'm not amazing by any means.

My mistake was I stopped played league for about a year, then logged back in and jumped directly back into ranked play, kinda tanked my promos and started out in S2, which is where i currently languish.

Im not a believer in "Elo hell" or any of that, so I feel my rank lies squarely on my own shoulders. It's just with so little time left, I don't think I'mma make it. Think I'm at 60 ranked games or there abouts. Have lost my promo to S1 seven times so far, and 6 of them I was given a free win, meaning ever since my first promo series, I have not been able to win a single promo game =p

It's rough. The most frustrating part is not that I lose games, it's that I feel like I'm personally playing like chit. Never been "stuck" in silver before.

I'm down to play/improve with anyone though, even if it's not ranked. I want to aim for plat next season really bad.

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    -Play Warwick
    -Run at people overextending
    -???
    -Enjoy your ranked rewards!
    With only a month left, I don't think I could learn a new champ/role well enough to climb.
    I used to play a lot of mid/jungle a few years ago (the year I got to plat), but It's been several years since I've attempted either role seriously.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is gonna be the first season I doin't make gold

Feelsbadman
    Same but because I just don’t play anymore

Also they nerfed yorick into oblivion and that was the only champ I had fun playing
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FNC going to the finals. NA mad hehe
    Big Baller Brand Crew

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mostly play support,
    Soraka, Janna, Leona mostly atm

I know bot isn't the best lane to carry from, but it's gotten me to gold previous seasons. Plat 4 was my highest rank in league so far. So i'm not amazing by any means.
    You can absolutely climb from playing support. I got Gold easily only playing support. Usually get at least plat every season but since you really don't get any benefit from getting plat, diamond or masters this season there really is no point.

Just don't play supports you have to rely on your adc having a brain. Play Brand, Fiddle, Bard, Leo, Naut, Ali... Pretty much anything you can either blow someone up with or survive with. Its not till like mid gold can you realistically play supports like Janna, Raka, Lulu, etc.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ButcherSir has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jesus every season more and more trolls on east. season end in 1 month, idk if i will make it to diamond (plat 3 now :/)
    seriously community getting worst and worst every year.
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    You can absolutely climb from playing support. I got Gold easily only playing support. Usually get at least plat every season but since you really don't get any benefit from getting plat, diamond or masters this season there really is no point.

Just don't play supports you have to rely on your adc having a brain. Play Brand, Fiddle, Bard, Leo, Naut, Ali... Pretty much anything you can either blow someone up with or survive with. Its not till like mid gold can you realistically play supports like Janna, Raka, Lulu, etc.
    Yeah I feel ya. I've gotten gold maining support most seasons. Just having chit luck this time. Gonna try out some Brand today, see if I can't right this ship.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just thought of a super simple solution to prevent another 100T fiasco

The issue with them is they qualified for worlds essentially with an entirely different roster in Spring than what they actually competed with.

NA is based off of points where Spring + Summer results = Worlds qualifications. Ok. So:

Subtract X points from their total for each removed player from their roster between Spring and Summer.

For example(numbers totally up in the air), if they get 50 points during Spring and kick two players, then they lose 10 points per player and only have 30 points going into Summer
    MS, Computer Science

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post
    jesus every season more and more trolls on east. season end in 1 month, idk if i will make it to diamond (plat 3 now :/)
    seriously community getting worst and worst every year.
    Low to mid plat gets so bad...literally every other game there is some ******* with a problem. And I don't even rage anymore (banned 2 many times), so it's 10x worse when you can't even call out these troll fukkers. plat 3 -> diamond in a month...hmmm...i got some bad newz

the real stakes are gonna come in when team MISC forms in the preseasons, and we head to LCS Fall Season srs
    ---BG Aesthetics Crew ---
    ---No GF crew ---
    ---HBB date count: 2 ---
    ---Summoner's Rift crew ---

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I feel ya. I've gotten gold maining support most seasons. Just having chit luck this time. Gonna try out some Brand today, see if I can't right this ship.
    Brand could be good to climb with. Get Pyke for solo queue imo...really fun, and you can basically win bot+mid lane with roams
    ---No GF crew ---

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Just thought of a super simple solution to prevent another 100T fiasco

The issue with them is they qualified for worlds essentially with an entirely different roster in Spring than what they actually competed with.

NA is based off of points where Spring + Summer results = Worlds qualifications. Ok. So:

Subtract X points from their total for each removed player from their roster between Spring and Summer.

For example(numbers totally up in the air), if they get 50 points during Spring and kick two players, then they lose 10 points per player and only have 30 points going into Summer
    What they need to do is have more international tournaments and have those be qualifiers for worlds. And I'm not talking about these poverty ass MSI tournies where 3 teams are invited. Get some actual tournaments with legit teams from every region.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RichardMore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Does anyone here actually even play the game or just gossip about ecelebs and pro games? Lol.

literally havn't watched a single pro game since the two main teams were CLG with Hotshotgg and team solo mid. rather be playing.

Originally Posted by RichardMore View Post
    Does anyone here actually even play the game or just gossip about ecelebs and pro games? Lol.

literally havn't watched a single pro game since the two main teams were CLG with Hotshotgg and team solo mid. rather be playing.
    aka the GOAT era. I only watch international tournaments

what's your summoner name and rank brah?
    ---No GF crew ---

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

try reading the thread
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by BulgarianZeus View Post
    Brand could be good to climb with. Get Pyke for solo queue imo...really fun, and you can basically win bot+mid lane with roams
    I wanted to try Pyke, but he's banned in like 80% of my games.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Playing League of Legends in 2018 LUL
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wanted to try Pyke, but he's banned in like 80% of my games.
    Pyke is ok. Like Thresh and Blitz he's pretty reliant on hitting skill shots. Thresh, Pyke, Blitz, Morg, etc are great unless you suck at hitting their primary ability. Then they are useless.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol first time i can watch these worlds games, what an ungoldy hour they come on for anyone who works.
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    lol first time i can watch these worlds games, what an ungoldy hour they come on for anyone who works.
    Just watch them the following day using reddit lolvods. No spoilers

At least that’s what I do for the few matches I’m interested about
    MS, Computer Science

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

this is what I do, highly recommend.
    Go Canucks Go!

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol I usually just check results and rewatch any interesting games like big team vs big team or east vs west which is better than last year where I didn't watch anything nor did I care till bo5 started.

BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalkanKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KT literally destroyed back to back sad to watch

KT getting ****ing wrecked the home crowd is absolutely mute
    Go Canucks Go!

Originally Posted by BalkanKing View Post
    KT literally destroyed back to back sad to watch
    KT getting ****ing wrecked the home crowd is absolutely mute
    People forget that before Theshy got injured IG was just as good or better than RNG then duke made them poopy

omfg best base race ever
    Go Canucks Go!

omfg best base race ever
    Lmao so ridiculous

that adc on IG though lmao just lmao

literally being dragged through
    Last edited by TommyRO; 10-19-2018 at 11:43 PM.

if KT completes the reverse sweep it'll be the reverse KT
    Go Canucks Go!

rip KT

if C9 beats Afreeca then LCK gets shut out of the semis. would be a helluva statement.
    Go Canucks Go!

Page 457 of 475 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast