Page 468 of 475 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,040 of 14241
    CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Bro you do not sound like someone enjoyable to play with at all.

Who the fuk gets into a chit show like that with randoms online. You are legit the type of person I get in my games that makes me not want to play. Doesn't even matter if all of your "Logic" is correct. It's just plain unfun playing with someone going off like that.
    It's a ranked game.... if you want casual attitudes... don't play ranked.... I don't play Ranked to feel enjoyable. I play to win games...

Go feel enjoyable in Normals , dude.

dunno what to tell ya, I'm a competitive guy and I'm used to that. I've played team sports and this is how we get into each other. This is how I grew up playing football.

If someone is doing stupid **** and single handedly losing you the game, you get on their ass to man up and get their **** together.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol calm brah, if you got permabanned for that you must have said some dumb chit in the past.

did lol @ "let's see who gets in trouble" and you get permabanned. Ate your own words boyo ayyy lmao

Idk how much they cost nowadays, but you could get an unranked account for pretty cheap. The only risk you run is it getting banned for botting and the seller not giving you your money back. I'm sure some have guarantees if that does happen. I bought one in like s4 for $15 or some ****. Ended up getting banned 2 weeks later ayy lmao.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    lol calm brah, if you got permabanned for that you must have said some dumb chit in the past.

did lol @ "let's see who gets in trouble" and you get permabanned. Ate your own words boyo ayyy lmao

Idk how much they cost nowadays, but you could get an unranked account for pretty cheap. The only risk you run is it getting banned for botting and the seller not giving you your money back. I'm sure some have guarantees if that does happen. I bought one in like s4 for $15 or some ****. Ended up getting banned 2 weeks later ayy lmao.
    I was told : 14 day ban, and then if you get in trouble again, automatic permanent ban.

I got the 14 day ban in November/December.

and yeah lol. The ezreal in that game was calling me names and ****, and telling the whole team to report me. So I was like, I didn't insult anyone here, so Im good, but you did, so if youre gonna report me, Ima report you back.

Little did I know, that game was considered toxic by riot.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 02-14-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    It's a ranked game.... if you want casual attitudes... don't play ranked.... I don't play Ranked to feel enjoyable. I play to win games...

Go feel enjoyable in Normals , dude.
    dunno what to tell ya, I'm a competitive guy and I'm used to that. I've played team sports and this is how we get into each other. This is how I grew up playing football.

If someone is doing stupid **** and single handedly losing you the game, you get on their ass to man up and get their **** together.
    That's what everyone who acts like that because they are losing says. Hurr Durr I'm competitive so I act immature AF when things don't go my way. Calling teammates out might work if you were on a team (like your football team) where you are playing with the same people every day and holding each other accountable. It doesn't do jack chit with random twats on the internet. They aren't learning anything, they are just reporting you and moving on with their day.

You say you want to win, but the odds of some random person's play IMPROVING by speaking to them like that are astronomically lower than their play getting worse than it already was, you are literally hurting your odds of winning (over time), statistically speaking.

Over 3000 games played on my main account, primarily playing ranked, never so much as warned. Acting like that is just unnecessary. There's also a constructive way to convey everything you were trying to without getting reported and making your team rage.

Sorry about your ban tho. I'd be mad AF if I lost mine.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was told : 14 day ban, and then if you get in trouble again, automatic permanent ban.

I got the 14 day ban in November/December.

and yeah lol. The ezreal in that game was calling me names and ****, and telling the whole team to report me. So I was like, I didn't insult anyone here, so Im good, but you did, so if youre gonna report me, Ima report you back.

Little did I know, that game was considered toxic by riot.
    Change name to AngryWind

But no, srsly, as someone who has had 5 accounts perma'd over 9 years of this chit game (1 main, 2 smurfs, 2 friends' smurfs), let me give you some tips. I may have figured out the algorithms:
    Here are the words that got you autoflagged:
    rape
    all the ****'s that BB censored
    flame
    stupid
    afk
    bitch
    stfu

Those, combined with the volume of chats, is pretty much guaranteed punishment. Idk if you know this, but there's no tribunal anymore. The way it works is, after a number of reports in a quick succession of games, they run their analysis on your chat logs (this is mostly algorithmic, but they may have the occasional rioter look as well). Then based on your previous punishments, you get a more severe one. In your case, it was dat dere perma.

What you can do now if you wanna keep playing is buy an account for 20$. I used lol-smurfs.com, and it was a very smooth process. They also have a ban insurance included, so that's neat. After you get your account, stop using trigger words that will get picked up by the algos. If you really want to express yourself like that, use leet or just *******, chit, etc.

As for your reasoning...I agree to an extent. What baffles me the most is the existence of the mute button. In a real life team sport, you can't just ignore someone getting in your face. But here you are 1 quick click away from never hearing them again. An arm for an arm is what I think is right...so if you're toxic in chat, get chat restricted. If you intentionally feed or afk/rq/refuse to play, then you get GAME restricted, aka banned.

Your pre-game freakout in game 2 was dumb and easily avoidable. If someone did that in my pre-game, I'd just dodge. Your in-game I wouldn't give a fuk about, but I'd still report you out of spite cause you're bronze and probably were blaming just to blame.

Good luck on the fields of justice! Just watch out for the riot gestapo next time
    ---BG Aesthetics Crew ---
    ---No GF crew ---
    ---HBB date count: 2 ---
    ---Summoner's Rift crew ---

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I flame all day and no ban. I’m not good but I play Lux mid, add Pella.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    we're all gonna make it

sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    we're all gonna make it

did you accept my friend request
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    did you accept my friend request
    yeah I did but add my main hyun geek I think it's still in your request box lol

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    focusing on trying to secure scuttle crab for a mark is costing me to lose early game, because even though spam ping my teammates to help, enemy team always moves first
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

playing vs teemo is sooo annoying

forces our team to have at least 4 sweepers
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Game 2 Pre-Game rant was the only thing I feel like I shouldn't have done. I was legit tilted after a 7 game losing streak, in which there was nothing I could do to stop it. I tried everything, but the matchmaking was giving me trolls and some bad players. Still, that rant was not directed at anyone, it was in champ selection and I was venting about my situation.

(no, CalmWind is not the real account name. Placements put me in Bronze 3, and I was currently on my climb and was in Silver 3 at the time of ban I think)

Game 1
    Pre-Game
    CalmWind: lots of AD on this team
    CalmWind: no problem
    CalmWind: my backup Top is Annie
    CalmWind: is JANNA still the best supp?
    In-Game
    CalmWind: 4enemy AD
    CalmWind: buy armor
    CalmWind: he has tp
    CalmWind: just saying before i get an "wheres the mia"
    CalmWind: WARD INFERNAL
    CalmWind: i come for infernal
    CalmWind: now that we got infernal theyll stop campign bot
    CalmWind: zed gto top
    CalmWind: u letting garen roam too much
    CalmWind: **** that
    CalmWind: you letting bot get raped "mate"
    CalmWind: THEN SWEITCH
    CalmWind: go top as i said, u fail at your own logic
    CalmWind: this zed make us lose watch
    CalmWind: lmao vi
    CalmWind: yeah this is over
    CalmWind: where were you when i was getting 2v1d mid ? then you come and feed anyway
    CalmWind: another drake lost
    CalmWind: ff poease
    CalmWind: BECAUSE OF ME
    CalmWind: BECAUYSE I CAME
    CalmWind: AND LEFT MY LNAE
    CalmWind: AND NOW YOU BLAME ME FOR LEAVING LANE
    CalmWind: 0 dragon control
    CalmWind: youre the jungler
    CalmWind: not me
    CalmWind: where vi
    CalmWind: oh yeahj
    CalmWind: never here
    CalmWind: we would have 0 dragons if i didnt leave my lane at 8 minutes
    CalmWind: zyra im just pissed at how bad the drag control is
    CalmWind: it will cost us game as the game gets longer
    CalmWind: vi again with the pro plays
    CalmWind: nice initiatye
    CalmWind: VI MVP
    CalmWind: yeah lets quietly lose instead of tell Vi what she doing wrong
    CalmWind: i am
    CalmWind: ahh so its okay to flame me
    CalmWind: but when i talk, "shut uup and play"
    Post-Game
    CalmWind: the sad part is, the Zed thinks hes good with 14-4
    CalmWind: its the most empty 14-4 ever. he allowed Garen to switch mid and rape bottom
    CalmWind: never once saved bot
    CalmWind: the garen went from 0-1 to like 10-1 in 5 minutes
    CalmWind: by switching from top to mid
    CalmWind: and the Zed did NOTHING
    CalmWind: yeah to secure the ONLY dragon we got
    CalmWind: the 1st infernal
    CalmWind: that why i left top
    CalmWind: if not, we would have 0 dragons
    CalmWind: lmao

Game 2
    Pre-Game
    CalmWind: 7 game losing streak
    CalmWind: **** riot
    CalmWind: if any of you ****ing *******s decide to farm bot while we try to stop baron 4v5, i will ****ing die
    CalmWind: ****ing ADC decide to farm bot to finish an item 40 minutes into game while we try to stop baron 4v5 and cant
    CalmWind: lose us the ****ing game god ****ing damnit 7 game losing streak
    CalmWind: yes
    CalmWind: so dont ****ing play like idiots please
    CalmWind: i wont let you down
    CalmWind: dont ****ing let me down, at least show me you TRY
    CalmWind: i dont care if your bad
    CalmWind: but TRY
    CalmWind: dont do stupid **** like farm wolves while we die
    In-Game
    CalmWind: katarina afk while u guys skirmish
    CalmWind: already have hope
    CalmWind: fml
    CalmWind: look at her though
    CalmWind: what if you guys fought
    CalmWind: shes chillin at tower
    CalmWind: why run?
    CalmWind: ur up 3 kills and still want to hide at tower?
    CalmWind: for waht?
    CalmWind: i didnt int, so **** off
    CalmWind: ur 1-6
    CalmWind: whats ur excuse
    CalmWind: still 1-6
    CalmWind: should we report you too
    CalmWind: in fact, ezreal called me names
    CalmWind: i should report him
    CalmWind: lets see who gfets in trouble
    CalmWind: ezreal wants to talk about reporting, he called me names, against summoner rules. Tribunal reads chat and youre suspended
    CalmWind: enjoy
    CalmWind: youll see
    CalmWind: i dint insult any9one here
    CalmWind: you did
    CalmWind: youll learn
    CalmWind: my team is raging at me in chat and blaming me and want to report cause i lost lane
    CalmWind: no biggie
    CalmWind: they insulted me, so they will be reported
    CalmWind: why is katarina talking? she has worse socre than i do and is pretending she did well
    CalmWind: im not flaming anyone and ur flaming me and u did worse
    CalmWind: 2-12 mid and ur blaming me
    Post-Game
    CalmWind: enemy team, please help me report my raging team
    CalmWind: ezreal and katarina
    CalmWind: insulting me in chat for no reason
    CalmWind: the katarina did even worse than me and is flaming me
    CalmWind: i didnt flame anyone

Game 3
    In-Game
    CalmWind: the enemy bot lane has like 500k champion points
    CalmWind: both of them
    CalmWind: it means theyve played thousands of games with that champion
    CalmWind: literally thousands
    CalmWind: ive got like 1k annie game and im only at 80,000
    CalmWind: pyke is a bitch champion
    CalmWind: too many escapes
    CalmWind: khazix
    CalmWind: that 0-5 is hurting us
    CalmWind: so get out of jungle if youre a weakling
    CalmWind: seriosu
    CalmWind: wow
    CalmWind: remember when kha was like "so what this is low elo"
    CalmWind: cough
    CalmWind: 0-5-1
    CalmWind: bot lane 3-9
    CalmWind: nope i dont
    CalmWind: i had to leave lane because of the pathetic crap going on by bot and jungler
    CalmWind: i have 3 kills look again
    CalmWind: terrible crap by jungler and bot lane made me leave lane
    CalmWind: next time stfu kha, you clearly dont know ****
    CalmWind: at start of game i told you this bot lane is good
    CalmWind: and kha was like "so"
    CalmWind: lmao
    CalmWind: send kha's useless ass to go defend
    CalmWind: everyone goes b?
    CalmWind: why you fopllowing?
    CalmWind: **** of
    CalmWind: i leave to go help galio and then all of you follow and leave bot lane
    CalmWind: ^ wrekt
    CalmWind: by lux
    CalmWind: truth
    CalmWind: oh wow kha stole baron
    CalmWind: gj..
    CalmWind: fought without annie
    CalmWind: duh
    CalmWind: stick as 5 man
    CalmWind: if we win 1 fight its possible to win
    CalmWind: stick together
    As someone who has about 7-10 Perma bans ... this is exactly what gets you permad. Best thing to do is just not type anything at all even if youre being flamed. Each game you griefed and pointed out how the team/player is playing bad, you were toxic and not positive. Hence the perma.

Originally Posted by BulgarianZeus View Post
    Change name to AngryWind

But no, srsly, as someone who has had 5 accounts perma'd over 9 years of this chit game (1 main, 2 smurfs, 2 friends' smurfs), let me give you some tips. I may have figured out the algorithms:
    Here are the words that got you autoflagged:
    rape
    all the ****'s that BB censored
    flame
    stupid
    afk
    bitch
    stfu

Those, combined with the volume of chats, is pretty much guaranteed punishment. Idk if you know this, but there's no tribunal anymore. The way it works is, after a number of reports in a quick succession of games, they run their analysis on your chat logs (this is mostly algorithmic, but they may have the occasional rioter look as well). Then based on your previous punishments, you get a more severe one. In your case, it was dat dere perma.

What you can do now if you wanna keep playing is buy an account for 20$. I used lol-smurfs.com, and it was a very smooth process. They also have a ban insurance included, so that's neat. After you get your account, stop using trigger words that will get picked up by the algos. If you really want to express yourself like that, use leet or just *******, chit, etc.

As for your reasoning...I agree to an extent. What baffles me the most is the existence of the mute button. In a real life team sport, you can't just ignore someone getting in your face. But here you are 1 quick click away from never hearing them again. An arm for an arm is what I think is right...so if you're toxic in chat, get chat restricted. If you intentionally feed or afk/rq/refuse to play, then you get GAME restricted, aka banned.

Your pre-game freakout in game 2 was dumb and easily avoidable. If someone did that in my pre-game, I'd just dodge. Your in-game I wouldn't give a fuk about, but I'd still report you out of spite cause you're bronze and probably were blaming just to blame.

Good luck on the fields of justice! Just watch out for the riot gestapo next time
    yeah i didn't know that.

Back in the day, Riot hardly ever perma banned anyone. It was only reserved for the most extreme cases of real trolls and inter's and ****. You would get a 3 day ban, then a 7 day ban, then a 2 week ban, then a 1 month ban.... etc...

League of legends is the only video game in existence that makes me upset like this. It's a rage inducing game. Riot gives you bad teammates on purpose to keep you at 50% w/l...

and BTW i'm not bronze. I was placed in bronze due to promo's. I first hit Gold in season 1 and I was in Silver 3 at time of ban and climbing.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 02-15-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by bp06km View Post
    As someone who has about 7-10 Perma bans ... this is exactly what gets you permad. Best thing to do is just not type anything at all even if youre being flamed. Each game you griefed and pointed out how the team/player is playing bad, you were toxic and not positive. Hence the perma.
    When your team loses a fight.... and you look up and see the ADC decided to back off and farm wolf camp real quick... and he's not with the team... that **** is rage inducing man.

If you do that sort of selfish **** in any organized sport, you're benched and your teammates will rip you a new one and treat you like ****. And it would be well deserved. Nobody would call this "toxic behavior".... ****ing Riot pussies. Liberal *******s raised by an SJW radical leftist society that believes in "hate speech" and that nobody has the right to offend them. That's what all those pussies that make up the Riot staff are.

If Riot ran the NFL or the NBA, they'd ban Michael Jordan, Larry Bird (biggest **** talker ever), etc... for being "toxic players" lol.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's the thing about ranked - most likely you're playing with someone who's been in his elo for hundreds of game. And if you're not high elo yourself, you probably make ****ton of mistakes every game. Hence:

1. There's no point in repeatedly pointing out someone is bad. Everyone can read KDA and death timers. Focus instead on simple instructions and shotcalling, avoiding saying anything about champions and matchups you aren't familiar with. Yeah, your Fiora is getting **** on by a Renekton while your jungle isn't in a position to help her - you saying "wtf why don't you play safe" from bot isn't one bit useful.

2. Stop flooding the chat with **** that isn't calls or useful information. Whining in general keeps you from thinking of ways to get back into the game, and tilts everyone else who's trying. Focus on winning the game, not complaining about "gg riot won't give me good teammates" when you're permastuck yourself.

3. Who gives a **** how many billion points someone has with a champion lmao. They're in your elo... don't put them in a pedestal and load the game thinking you have an uphill battle. Think of it this way - they've played thousands of games in their champions, and they're still stuck with you.

4. Everyone gets random teammates. No, Riot isn't conspiring to sabotage you. If after 15-20 games you're still in your elo you have the teams you deserve. Focus on improving your game so you can climb - by definition, you have to carry more often than not to do that. You think the brah ITT ****tstomping with Zyra 19 games in a row is just getting lucky?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

5 game losing streak with kindred, not even mad or tilted because this champ is fun to play, need to get better at using ultimate. sometimes it is better to just die and not use it depending on how the teamfight is playing out
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

5 game losing streak with kindred, not even mad or tilted because this champ is fun to play, need to get better at using ultimate. sometimes it is better to just die and not use it depending on how the teamfight is playing out
    Riot staff admitted that they intentionally try to give you losing streaks to keep everyone at a 50% w/l ratio

I'm still learning how to stomp with a champion so I can carry myself during those Riot attempts to give me losses

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Riot staff admitted that they intentionally try to give you losing streaks to keep everyone at a 50% w/l ratio

I'm still learning how to stomp with a champion so I can carry myself during those Riot attempts to give me losses
    you have it the wrong way, that's literally just the mmr system. If you keep winning they will place you against better players until you reach players of equal skill, where your win rate is 50%. It's not like they are going "oh this guy is winning a lot, lets **** him over". Think about this: Imagine if a challenger smurf on a fresh account was still facing gold players after 30 straight wins, the system does not want this player in gold because it ruins the experience for everyone. Instead they are likely to be facing diamond players where they have a higher chance of losing (headed towards 50%)

if you get a lucky win streak however it will feel like riot is working against you but the reality is that you're facing slightly better players who will probably outclass you. So lesson of the story is forget about rank and get good (srs). Even challenger smurfs might not be able to hard carry feeders some games but those games will hardly dent their overall win trend
    Last edited by MilkBender; 02-16-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Playing vs Ahri is annoying

misses every skillshot but can still uber pwn me with just W and R lul
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

was hard carrying this game SO HARD and the entire time my teammates were the most bitchy crybaby team i have ever played with. even when we were winning the entire game. stupid loser AP shyvana kept spamming and trash talking everybody on the team and wanted to FF every time she died. such a loser.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't play as often as I would like recently, trying to get this promo to plat but teams have been subpar so far

Switched to mid after I got tired of ADCs being garbage for 6 months and now my favourite champs (cait, sivir) making a come back smh

Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    you have it the wrong way, that's literally just the mmr system. If you keep winning they will place you against better players until you reach players of equal skill, where your win rate is 50%. It's not like they are going "oh this guy is winning a lot, lets **** him over". Think about this: Imagine if a challenger smurf on a fresh account was still facing gold players after 30 straight wins, the system does not want this player in gold because it ruins the experience for everyone. Instead they are likely to be facing diamond players where they have a higher chance of losing (headed towards 50%)

if you get a lucky win streak however it will feel like riot is working against you but the reality is that you're facing slightly better players who will probably outclass you. So lesson of the story is forget about rank and get good (srs). Even challenger smurfs might not be able to hard carry feeders some games but those games will hardly dent their overall win trend
    okay, well I'm taking you guys' advice.

I'm going to focus on myself and pick a champion and become great at only one or two champions.

I remember one of my fav champs used to be Veigar, and I know how strong he is now... so my first 2 games with him :

https://i.imgur.com/AZ3lLly.jpg?1

I'm gonna climb with him. What I love about Veigar, is I can build a bit tanky and still end up with loads of AP. Just need the magpen.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 02-17-2019 at 06:50 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't played for 2 updates now but I still enjoy watching LCS.

Cracks me up to see Mithy throwing for Origen now, lul.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

when your team gets baron, but your top laner and ADC just randomly go farm jungle camps and base 3 times instead of pushing objectives

the life in silver lol
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

I never know when To upgrade my jungle item to Stalkers Blade, or Skirmishers Sabre.

also, not sure when to build Bloodrazor or warrior enchant on jungle item
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Got 12 marks on Kindred before the 20 minute mark

literally no counterplay for enemy team at that point
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Garen on my team with almost 2 million mastery points
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Hard carried 90% of my games today, 1 of the losses was close games that could have gone either way
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hard carried 90% of my games today, 1 of the losses was close games that could have gone either way
    Get ready boyo, the wall of red is coming
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Get ready boyo, the wall of red is coming

just lost a game reeeeee
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Page 468 of 475 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast