Page 463 of 475 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,890 of 14241
    RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PhukThis View Post
    used her while in gold, midlane. Completely dependant from R, which has a long cooldown. Shes much better as support tho, so yeah, looks like cheating with those dmges
    If anyone watched Twitch Rivals yesterday I hope you noticed a trend.... Almost every female support player on the winning teams played Zyra ( I think one played morg). If you listened to the coms all the high elo players specifically told them "Just build full damage. We don't care if you die. The only thing that matters is you cast all your spells in team fights."

If that isn't a clue she is braindead busted then idk what is.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    If anyone watched Twitch Rivals yesterday I hope you noticed a trend.... Almost every female support player on the winning teams played Zyra ( I think one played morg). If you listened to the coms all the high elo players specifically told them "Just build full damage. We don't care if you die. The only thing that matters is you cast all your spells in team fights."

If that isn't a clue she is braindead busted then idk what is.
    so true lmao

the amount of times my team seamingly catches a Zyra out, she rolls face across keyboard before dying shredding us down and her team shows up to easily ace us afterwards

very frustrating champ to play against in low elo because people don't know how to itemize or play vs Zyra (and Brand)
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    get your freelo while you can (gold mmr)

das it. sitting on 74% win rate with Zyra over 31 games right now, Plat 1.

I love it when the other team plays her tho, I either pick hard engage or Vel'Koz and proceed to make her teammates flame her for inting.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really dislike this blue essence stuff. seems like it takes FOREVER in order to have enough to buy a new champion.

was much better to gain IP for each game then you could have a rough idea of how many games it would take in order to buy a champion.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Team decides to chase a fed teemo through the jungle while hes dropping mushrooms

the fking retards you find at this elo man. uncarryable.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    so true lmao

the amount of times my team seamingly catches a Zyra out, she rolls face across keyboard before dying shredding us down and her team shows up to easily ace us afterwards

very frustrating champ to play against in low elo because people don't know how to itemize or play vs Zyra (and Brand)
    it's been said in this thread before, but if they hard nerfed her mana/regen then she would be balanced despite the current state of runes imo. She's oppressive and gets a strong lead from lane because no other supp can spam so much and not run out of mana immediately. I remember in s7 when ardent meta was about to begin, I would have to poke very carefully vs lulu, nami and the like. And of course back then you only had thunderlords (long cd) or deathfire touch (barely noticed it).

The combo of no tanks and high damage runes wouldn't be so good for her if she was gated by actual mana management
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really dislike this blue essence stuff. seems like it takes FOREVER in order to have enough to buy a new champion.

was much better to gain IP for each game then you could have a rough idea of how many games it would take in order to buy a champion.
    you actually get a ton of blue essence by disenchanting champ shards that you get by leveling up. I got like 30k blue essence the last time I decided to disenchant.

i need to cut... badly.

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    you actually get a ton of blue essence by disenchanting champ shards that you get by leveling up. I got like 30k blue essence the last time I decided to disenchant.
    The issue with this is that XP needed to level up scales with level, but XP earned does not.

This makes sense in something like WoW, where higher lvl enemies give more XP, and there are big progression rewards with leveling up (as well as a level cap).

League has no level cap, and XP gain is always fixed (more for wins/long games, less for losses/short games). At level 1, I need 144XP to level up (about 1 game). At level 90, I need ~4500XP (about 22 games). The champion capsules you gain also don't scale in quality.

This is theoretically OK, since there's only a limited number of champs to unlock. However, I've already hit this ~22 game plateau, and I have like...15% of champs unlocked.
    They need to drastically re-evaluate this money grab system. And no, I'm not going to play random champs I suck with in normals just for a chance to get a chest (and pray for a key fragment drop when my honor gets back to lvl1).
    ---BG Aesthetics Crew ---
    ---No GF crew ---
    ---HBB date count: 2 ---
    ---Summoner's Rift crew ---

Originally Posted by BulgarianZeus View Post
    The issue with this is that XP needed to level up scales with level, but XP earned does not.

This makes sense in something like WoW, where higher lvl enemies give more XP, and there are big progression rewards with leveling up (as well as a level cap).

League has no level cap, and XP gain is always fixed (more for wins/long games, less for losses/short games). At level 1, I need 144XP to level up (about 1 game). At level 90, I need ~4500XP (about 22 games). The champion capsules you gain also don't scale in quality.

This is theoretically OK, since there's only a limited number of champs to unlock. However, I've already hit this ~22 game plateau, and I have like...15% of champs unlocked.
    They need to drastically re-evaluate this money grab system. And no, I'm not going to play random champs I suck with in normals just for a chance to get a chest (and pray for a key fragment drop when my honor gets back to lvl1).
    Yeah I suppose I never thought about how it would be for new(er) players. Although I would say most people don't play a lot of champs in general, at least no one in ranked. A lot of people generally stick to 5-6 which if that's the case then its not too much of a problem. But yeah if you like playing a ton of different champs I can see how this system is pretty shhitty for unlocking champions.

i need to cut... badly.

BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000) BulgarianZeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I suppose I never thought about how it would be for new(er) players. Although I would say most people don't play a lot of champs in general, at least no one in ranked. A lot of people generally stick to 5-6 which if that's the case then its not too much of a problem. But yeah if you like playing a ton of different champs I can see how this system is pretty shhitty for unlocking champions.
    Exactly. I've been playing long enough to know the 20% of champs I need/want. But for a newer player who wants to try every champ...rough.

But by far the biggest tragedy was getting my very first account to a shortlived 100% champ unlocked status (with multiple skins), and then promptly perma'd
    ---No GF crew ---

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    it's been said in this thread before, but if they hard nerfed her mana/regen then she would be balanced despite the current state of runes imo. She's oppressive and gets a strong lead from lane because no other supp can spam so much and not run out of mana immediately. I remember in s7 when ardent meta was about to begin, I would have to poke very carefully vs lulu, nami and the like. And of course back then you only had thunderlords (long cd) or deathfire touch (barely noticed it).

The combo of no tanks and high damage runes wouldn't be so good for her if she was gated by actual mana management
    Zyra isn't particularly spammy. Not comparable to other poke supports like Velkoz or Sona with frequency of casts. And Lulu/Nami have fairly high mana requirements because their spells individually do more (like Nami's W being strong poke + sustain at the same time).

She's oppressive because pushing in general is oppressive due to turret plating gold + every lane being snowball, and she can push hard with plants + higher auto range. You don't even have to poke out the enemy to win with Zyra, literally just always have minion advantage and force them under turret.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried out Master Yi against bots, really enjoyed him. Gonna try him out in PvP soon. Thoughts on him?
    "I use plan B daily as part of my vitamin smoothie." - HeBrewHammah

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Newbie Silver Support player. GetBohld. Feel free to add for ranked.

Usually, Sona, Morg or Nami.
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ MEMBER OF THE UF GATOR AND USF BULL NATIONS ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

I wan't to buy Vel'koz
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    add me boys. TheIronCuck new to the game, still getting the hang of things
    "I use plan B daily as part of my vitamin smoothie." - HeBrewHammah

this game makes no sense to me

my team took all towers, inhibs, we took 4 dragons, and a baron. yet the entire enemy team outleveled us? the CS numbers were basically the same for both teams as well. what the fk?
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Originally Posted by goodyou1 View Post
    Tried out Master Yi against bots, really enjoyed him. Gonna try him out in PvP soon. Thoughts on him?
    Master Yi has a pretty low barrier to entry imo, and is a really good champion to play if you wanna learn enemy abilities (and how to avoid them with either his Q or W). He also carries really hard at low ELO, so learning him well will pay off.

The only thing about him is that he's typically a jungler, so you'll have to learn to jungle as well (which is good to learn early). If you want something similar outside of the jungle, try Tryndamere (pretty sure he was my first 'main' back in S1). He gets punished harder for early game mistakes in my experience though.
    ---No GF crew ---

this game makes no sense to me

my team took all towers, inhibs, we took 4 dragons, and a baron. yet the entire enemy team outleveled us? the CS numbers were basically the same for both teams as well. what the fk?
    Lol, one of my buddies always rages hella about this. Especially when Zil passive used to be bonus XP gain, and he'd still be 2 levels behind LMAO.

The only way I can explain it to myself is just not being near dying minions as much. Towers and inhibs don't grant XP, and drag/baron is minimal XP. If you were rotating inefficiently or staying grouped too long, then you'd fall behind.

I only really get crazy lvl advantages when I play heavy splitpushers like trynd or singed though...and I'm talking 5 levels above enemy support. But that one is pretty self explanatory, and usually comes with a CS advantage too.
    ---No GF crew ---

Joined Diamond crew a few days ago btw, mirin?
    ---No GF crew ---

Joined Diamond crew a few days ago btw, mirin?

started playing again a few weeks ago

stuck in mid gold right now, need to find some fun champs to main, im basically playing a new champ every game right now
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

started playing again a few weeks ago

stuck in mid gold right now, need to find some fun champs to main, im basically playing a new champ every game right now
    I'm just abusing cassio mid. Was pretty hard to learn but I feel like I'm decent at her now. Her utility is insane even if you're playing from behind. I was spamming Kass too, but I had a few chit games on him and got scared to lock him in lol. Get Vel srs...I always thought he's on the OP side. If you have an AOE cc ult on your team, you're pretty much guaranteed to win every teamfight
    ---No GF crew ---

I'm just abusing cassio mid. Was pretty hard to learn but I feel like I'm decent at her now. Her utility is insane even if you're playing from behind. I was spamming Kass too, but I had a few chit games on him and got scared to lock him in lol. Get Vel srs...I always thought he's on the OP side. If you have an AOE cc ult on your team, you're pretty much guaranteed to win every teamfight

takes god damn forever to get enough blue essense to buy new champs. the old system with IP was way better.

my main account had all the champs i wanted to play, not anymore though permabanned
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

is Ornn good?

he honestly looks like such a well designed champ. I like having him on my team
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

is Ornn good?

he honestly looks like such a well designed champ. I like having him on my team
    I think he's good in organized play, but not really in solo Q. Even if you dominate top lane with him, you still need carries to win late game. And he's not really that good of a split pusher, more of a teamfight initiator. I really like the buffs he got for his item enhancements though, pretty sure everyone on the team automatically gets them for free at a certain lvl or something?
    ---No GF crew ---

Registered Sex Defender SAD_COW_DISEASE's Avatar
    SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000) SAD_COW_DISEASE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Support Zilean here looking for a decent and aggressive ADC. 90% of the ADC's in random groups are cookie cutter ADC's and play too conservatively often wasting my chrono or speed burst. I've had good luck with melee ADC's like Yas.

edit: I'm still a bit new to the game and learning, but I was 2300 in WoW and I'm a pretty damn good gamer. I just want to find someone who vibes well with.
    Last edited by SAD_COW_DISEASE; 01-23-2019 at 12:07 AM.
    Operation Swole.

Rush is back in NA on echo fox and is streaming again

his streams are so damn lulzy. its also great because he always explains what hes doing and why
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

starting to pop off

Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

starting to pop off

O damn bro you're poppin off on adc

I'm officially recruiting you as ADC of misc team. MilkBender zyra god can support u
    ---No GF crew ---

O damn bro you're poppin off on adc

I'm officially recruiting you as ADC of misc team. MilkBender zyra god can support u

I actually never duo queue, not even with my real life friends

Also, I muchly prefer to take Barrier while plying ADC. significantly lower cooldown than heal
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

can anybody explain to me why Riot removed the attack speed buff from the ghostblade active?

before it used to increase attack speed by 30%, as well as movement speed for 6 seconds. why was the attack speed buff removed? I don't ever recall it ever being abused, and the item was hardly picked. used to love building it on ADC's like Caitlyn
    Yellow Fever Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Boxing Crew

Page 463 of 475 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast