Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up iFORCE Mass Gainz "Gainer With Ingredients SO GOOD it Renders other Gainers Obsolete.

When iForce posted the ingredient profile for this gainer and I saw that it only contained 6 ingredients, Oats, Whey Concentrate,
    Whey Isolate, Oat Fiber, Medium Chain Triglycerides, and Quinoa and they posted a logging opportunity I put up an app right away
    because it was at a perfect time when I was coming back from a three week injury layoff and I was definitely looking to take in
    some extra calories and with this ingredient profile I wanted to see how well this gainer would perform when I used it in some
    healthy protein recipes in the kitchen. And if you take a look at the pic above you will see that MASS GAINZ was a complete
    WINNER in the kitchen. and this is the link to my log where I was using both MASS GAINZ & iForce's Test Booster Tropinol XP.
    I will be reviewing Tropinol XP in a separate thread when I am finished with my 2nd jar.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0269381&page=5

I would like to thank iFORCE'S head rep VaughnTrue and iFORCE and all the reps for giving me the opportunity to log and experience
    MASS GAINZ and I also would like to thank the other loggers and forum members who followed my log and posted comments in my
    thread. Now to my overall and final review of MASS GAINZ, but hell just by the title alone you know I liked this supplement Lol
    but I'll try to explain as best as I can why I liked it.

Mixabilty - 9/10- I mixed all my MG shakes with 2 scoops of powder and about 16-20 oz of cold water in a shaker cup and
    it always mixed up very smoothly but as you are drinking it, little clumps would form on the bottom which
    honestly was no big deal all I did was add a couple more ounces of water and it dissolved the little clumps
    and I just drank it down. I think this might have been the MCT'S that clumped up but it was really no issue.

Ingredient
    Profile- 10/10- As I mentioned in my opening statement it only has 6 ingredients and they are all quality and each serving
    is 2 scoops which give you 510 calories, 40 grams of protein, 75 grams of QUALITY carbohydrates, 10 grams
    fats and 5 grams of fiber and you get 35 2 scoop servings per 10lbs. You actually can't get any better than
    that and for me I think the only thing missing in this profile are digestive enzymes to help with the whey
    concentrate that's in this formula. I am a little stomach sensitive to some whey concentrates and this one
    kind of bloated me up some when I had my first couple of shakes but I rectified the issue by just picking up
    a box of lactose enzymes and dosing 2 tabs with each shake that I consumed and that took care of any
    stomach issues and I used Target's brand call Up & Up and it worked just as good as the expensive ad brand.
    If MG had digestive enzymes in the formula I would of given it a 10+ but I don't think a 10 is that bad. Lol :wink:

Taste- 10/10- I am not a huge vanilla fan but I like when a van has a little bit of a twist to the flavor but this one is no twist
    but a straight sweet delicious van cupcake flavor which at either 16 or 20 oz of water it always tasted sweet
    and DELICIOUS !!!! What made this flavor so incredible was the fact that you could add any flavors to it when
    either cooking or baking and it would blend perfectly with everything I mixed with it.

This was the first time that I had tried any of iFORCES'S proteins and I've read pretty good reviews about their
    flavoring and since the MG tasted so good I went ahead and picked up a couple of containers of their Protean
    in the Chocolate Truffle flavor and I am really enjoying the uniqueness of that flavor and I have also combined it
    with MG for some of my recipes which I have posted in my log.

The Choc Truffle is a definite winner if you know what a choc truffle taste like. I think this flavor didn't take off
    the way the Red Velvet and Van Mint did because I think people who purchased it had never tasted choc truffles
    but so far what ever I made with this protein has been a winner.

Effectiveness- 10/10- With in 2 weeks of consuming 1 two scoop shake a day along with some of the tasty protein treats that
    I was able to cook up in the kitchen using MG I was starting to see my muscle thickness coming back to
    how it was before I took my 3 week injury lay off and the extra calories also helped get my strength back
    up to my past level. YOU DON'T NEED TO CONSUME 2000 USELESS CALORIES TO DO THIS all you need is
    just a little over your base line and MG gives you that perfect amount of 500 cal and if you require more
    just add more oats, PB, or fruit to your shake.

Overall - 10/10- I do a lot of reviews and it's very rare that I can give a supplement a perfect 10 but I will list a few of the
    reasons why I give MASS GAINZ A PERFECT 10 !!!!

1- Comes in a zip lock bag which saves the consumer $
    2- It Doesn't come with any bogus claims of putting on 15lbs in 15 days
    3- It doesn't brag about giving you 2000 calories a serving and the serving is the size of a shovel
    4- It give you a true 35 servings of 2 scoops
    5- It has 510 calories per serving so if you use one shake a day it won't turn you into a fat whale
    6- It can be used by ALL AGES and you don't have to be some hard gainer who ways 100lbs to use it.
    7- I can go on all day listing the reasons why I gave this a perfect 10 but for me the most significant
    was that I COULD COOK AND BAKE with it!!! What other mass gainer has this quality ingredient
    profile that you can do this with? I don't know any but now I do iFORCE MASS GAINZ.
    I was only warming up in the kitchen with what I did with MG because I wanted to drink the shakes
    just so that I could give accurate feedback for my log of how well this supplement worked and it worked
    super well but this stuff is crazy if you like to cook and bake with your protein.

Recommend 10/10- I don't think I need to say anything else Lol but yes I highly recommend this MASS GAINER and again you
    don't have to be a hard gainer to use it and it works for ALL AGES.

Once again I would like to thank iFORCE for giving me the opp to try out MASS GAINZ and I hope the way I logged this supplement
    was to your liking and I will post a few more pics of things that I made using MG and if interested in seeing other things that I
    created using MG and Protean Choc Truffle just jump into the link which I posted up top.

MASS GAINZ is definitely Superhuman certified to be a gainer that has an incredible ingredient profile that will not only help put on
    quality weight but will also cook up into some amazing recipes in your kitchen.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 04-01-2014 at 05:31 PM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Vanilla Apple Almond Protein Bars
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Vanilla Pumpkin Apple Sunflower Seed Mini Mass Gainz Protein Cake with a MASS GAINZ Frosting

Did anyone think you could do this with a mass gainer ???? Well Superhuman did and it came out INCREDIBLE!!!!
    Attached Images

Van Banana Walnut Protein Cake with a Choc Truffle Frosting

This one just one of the recipes that I combined MG with Protean CT and it came out AMAZING.

All the rest of the pics and recipes are all in my log so if anyone is interested please jump in and
    if you have any comments at all whether good or bad don't be shy I'm not sensitive I'm Superhuman.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 04-01-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    All the rest of the pics and recipes are all in my log
    For the lazy or time poor, link to log?

Looks good, man
    Goals are invaluable. Pick one, and reach it. Let nothing stop you, especially not yourself. Don't change goals flippantly. Motivation will come from progress, which can only be seen when measured against a goal. If you change your goals before ever achieving them then you will lose all motivation, all reason for doing, and you will fail. Completely, and utterly: success, or failure, is up to you, and what you are willing to give.

Originally Posted by Morien View Post
    For the lazy or time poor, link to log?

Looks good, man
    Thanks for checking out the review and this is the link for the lazy and time poor Lol
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0269381&page=6

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This product looks incredible honestly, really want to try it down the road but currently trying to cut. I have been waiting for a casein free gainer for years as I don't react too well to blends and most gainers seem to have casein in them. Props to iforce, going to pick this up for sure.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    This product looks incredible honestly, really want to try it down the road but currently trying to cut. I have been waiting for a casein free gainer for years as I don't react too well to blends and most gainers seem to have casein in them. Props to iforce, going to pick this up for sure.
    You will definitely like MASS GAINZ since it doesn't have any casein but I'm the exact opposite from you I can tolerate
    casein protein very well but not whey concentrate unless it has digestive enzymes.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    You will definitely like MASS GAINZ since it doesn't have any casein but I'm the exact opposite from you I can tolerate
    casein protein very well but not whey concentrate unless it has digestive enzymes.
    Don't forget the carbs! Quality carbs which is something you don't see often in a weight gainer.

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Don't forget the carbs! Quality carbs which is something you don't see often in a weight gainer.
    I didn't forget the carbs and actually that was one of the reasons I wanted to try this product and because of the quality
    carbs and other quality ingredients I gave it a solid 10 rating and it's hard to get a 10 from me cause I'm a tough reviewer Lol
    but I'm honest and I don't hype things up I just try to give the truth and the facts and fact is MASS GAINZ is LEGIT!!!!

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your log has been awesome to follow. Thank you SO MUCH for logging this for us, and you need to start a cookbook already.

Originally Posted by EPolis13 View Post
    Your log has been awesome to follow. Thank you SO MUCH for logging this for us, and you need to start a cookbook already.
    Thanks for following my log and hopefully you try one of the recipes that I posted up and maybe one day
    I'll have a Superhuman67 Protein Recipe Cook Book but for now I'll be posting my protein goodies here on the forum
    so others can get some ideas on how to be creative with their protein and hopefully my recipes help.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your a master baker
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Your a master baker
    Thanks Fug but I'm no master just a Superhuman who likes to get creative with protein and can you
    smell the aroma of protein that's cooking in my kitchen right now it's so good you actually see it in HD

Thumbs up

This was a Vanilla Mint Chocolate Chip Mini Bundit Protein Cake made with MASS GAINZ and it was DELICIOUS !!!!!
    I honestly didn't share this one with anyone Lol it was just to good and once I took a little bite I ate it all
    but I also made another version of it and I will post that one up real soon.
    Attached Images

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    am finally seeing this review!!!!

OP you got some serious baking skills!!!
    - Spot for sale

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    am finally seeing this review!!!!

OP you got some serious baking skills!!!
    Thanks for checking out the review and following along in my log and hopefully you'll try making something unique with
    your protein and if you have the OMBS new flavor of Protean you definitely need to make something with that and if
    you have MG hopefully my log gave you a couple of ideas for that one.

Thumbs up

This was the last delicious treat I made with my last scoop of Van MASS GAINZ and it's a
    Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mint mini MASS GAINZ cake it was a mini cake that packed a HUGE
    PUNCH IN FLAVOR and was a definite WINNER !!!!!
    Attached Images

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This was the last delicious treat I made with my last scoop of Van MASS GAINZ and it's a
    Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mint mini MASS GAINZ cake it was a mini cake that packed a HUGE
    PUNCH IN FLAVOR and was a definite WINNER !!!!!

Lol I guess this means you like the look of the cake.

Lol I guess this means you like the look of the cake.
    Overnight it please!

Overnight it please!
    To Canada !!!! I don't think it'll make there it'll get eaten before it gets to you.

To Canada !!!! I don't think it'll make there it'll get eaten before it gets to you.
    You gotta try man

You gotta try man
    If I'm ever up in Canada I'll make sure I bring a few of them with me so that if I get tempted to eat it they'll still be
    more left for you.

I just had to bump this thread cause yesterday I was voting in the BB.com Supplement awards and when I got to the
    category for weight gainer I couldn't believe MASS GAINZ wasn't one of the options so I didn't vote for any of them.
    I said and I'll say it again if you don't want to make your own wt gainer using just protein powder, oats, fruit, and nut
    butters then MASS GAINZ is the best option out there with an excellent ingredient profile that has it all, quality protein,
    complex carbohydrates, and a good source of fats and because of this excellent profile it can be used to cook with now
    I don't think you can do that with other gainers but if you can MASS GAINZ is still the winner on quality ingredients.

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got four pounds of it in the supplement trading thread, it was the chocolate truffle flavor. It tasted awesome I'll be getting the vanilla flavor soon. True you can make your own but I'm a lazy a$$ sometimes

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just had to bump this thread cause yesterday I was voting in the BB.com Supplement awards and when I got to the
    category for weight gainer I couldn't believe MASS GAINZ wasn't one of the options so I didn't vote for any of them.
    I said and I'll say it again if you don't want to make your own wt gainer using just protein powder, oats, fruit, and nut
    butters then MASS GAINZ is the best option out there with an excellent ingredient profile that has it all, quality protein,
    complex carbohydrates, and a good source of fats and because of this excellent profile it can be used to cook with now
    I don't think you can do that with other gainers but if you can MASS GAINZ is still the winner on quality ingredients.
    Hopefully word will get around along with new flavors and it'll get nominated next year

Originally Posted by Frozenarcticguy View Post
    I got four pounds of it in the supplement trading thread, it was the chocolate truffle flavor. It tasted awesome I'll be getting the vanilla flavor soon. True you can make your own but I'm a lazy a$$ sometimes
    thanks for the feedback..I am currently using Chocolate Truffle ...on a cut
    - Spot for sale

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks, man - we obviously agree

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the great review/log/baking picks/words! Hopefully next year its on the list!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by Frozenarcticguy View Post
    I'm sure the Choc Truffle taste good cause I just about finished the last of 8lbs of IFORCE Choc Truffle Protean and
    I liked the uniqueness of that version choc and it was nice change from the usual milk choc. Later in the year I'll
    probably pick up a 10lb bag of the MASS GAINZ Choc just to do some stuff with it in the kitchen and see if it cooks
    up as good as the vanilla cupcake.