Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    i totally agree. my first mustang was like race red, i do like that. then my 07 GT was a dark gray, that looked good clean but didn't stick out from five miles down the highway.

it's not like i'll be breaking the speed limit and racing on the highway, esp with the ecoboost, so i'll get a bright color. my order is still more than a year off anyways.

The race red 5.0 is with the black performance wheels is ridiculous. If you had of asked me six months ago if thought black wheels were played out I would have said yes. The new Z06 and mustang have made me rethink my position.

I'm like you in the fact that I'm not out setting speed records on the road. I'm an OG and my boy racer days are behind me. I do live three cities away from work. In two of them the police are super friendly. in one of them they go out of their way to harass anyone with a sports car to make sure they know that "no one speeds in their town". If it wasn't for that one city I would have a race red 5.0 with the black wheels...so much hnggggggg.
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    they have yet to announce anything higher than the GT. How are you possibly getting those specific things without knowing what they look like or if they even exist?
    I agree with this sentiment. It's great to imagine what you want to do to the car and have fun with it. None of us have driven this car. None of us know what mods will be most beneficial or if there will be deficiencies that need immediate attention. I'm a big fan of learning to drive the car at its limits and then intelligently upgrading based off of the deficiencies and or most beneficial upgrades to the car.

Make as many aesthetic changes as you want but realize the engineers have spent a great deal of time setting up the car. The cheap set of Coil overs and giant rims you buy and slap on almost always hurt the track times and the drive ability. I've seen it over and over at auto cross events and some in my limited experience with the track.

Why does my car go slower 0-60 by a full second?
    because you increased the unsprung weight with massive 19/20 inch wheels.....
    Last edited by tbonez3858; 04-19-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

haters gonna hate! Callmechristian's Avatar
    Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    I think it looks good, but is a bit too much like an Aston Martin, whom Ford now own.
    My thoughts exactly

Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post
    I agree with this sentiment. It's great to imagine what you want to do to the car and have fun with it. None of us have driven this car. None of us know what mods will be most beneficial or if there will be deficiencies that need immediate attention. I'm a big fan of learning to drive the car at its limits and then intelligently upgrading based off of the deficiencies and or most beneficial upgrades to the car.

Make as many aesthetic changes as you want but realize the engineers have spent a great deal of time setting up the car. The cheap set of Coil overs and giant rims you buy and slap on almost always hurt the track times and the drive ability. I've seen it over and over at auto cross events and some in my limited experience with the track.

Why does my car go slower 0-60 by a full second?
    because you increased the unsprung weight with massive 19/20 inch wheels.....
    Because I know what I want on my car. Only things on there that were truly different were the spoiler and wheels.

And not everyone buys a car to get that one split second on the track or at the quarter mile etc etc. very little drivers can even launch well enough let alone track their cars. So the "big giant rims for time" etc is bull. In that case go buy a fox and build it.

I want my car to look good, in my eyes, and knowing my style I can invision what I will do.

Lemme explain my plan once more.

Tint- so no fish bowling

Lower- not immediate, will probably install factory mach/cobra/gt500(whatever the designation is) kit.

Vossen rims-20 inch. The car comes stock with 19s or 20s for premium. I like the styling so theres that, lighter and better than rims car will come with, will get radials, as on my current stang.

Gt500 "style" spoiler, ie ducktail- just fits. If you think this effects anything on a daily level or even at a quarter mile or track at your silly. Dont like it dont get it.

Bolts and tune- mandatory

Roush exhaust- buddies current 5.0 has exhaust and I love the tone. 2015 stangs engine is generally the same. So I want said tone on my car.

So go ahead and worry about your 0-60 when you drive to the grocery store bro, have your stop watch ready. Post your track times too when you finish. Would love to see your times.

I will have a nice looking daily in the way I want it.
    Last edited by Fearme91; 04-19-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Every Mustang looks "off" bone stock. Once you mod them, They look amazing.

You cant tell me this doesnt look fuking amazing:

I wasnt even a fan of the new model until i saw that pic.
    Whoa you just made me like the new mustang from that pic.

Originally Posted by Fearme91 View Post
    Because I know what I want on my car. Only things on there that were truly different were the spoiler and wheels.

And not everyone buys a car to get that one split second on the track or at the quarter mile etc etc. very little drivers can even launch well enough let alone track their cars. So the "big giant rims for time" etc is bull. In that case go buy a fox and build it.

I want my car to look good, in my eyes, and knowing my style I can invision what I will do.

Tint- so no fish bowling

Lower- not immediate, will probably install factory mach/cobra/gt500(whatever the designation is) kit.

Vossen rims-20 inch. The car comes stock with 19s or 20s for premium. I like the styling so theres that, lighter and better than rims car will come with, will get radials, as on my current stang.

Gt500 "style" spoiler, ie ducktail- just fits. If you think this effects anything on a daily level or even at a quarter mile or track at your silly. Dont like it dont get it.

Roush exhaust- buddies current 5.0 has exhaust and I love the tone. 2015 stangs engine is generally the same. So I want said tone on my car.

So go ahead and worry about your 0-60 when you drive to the grocery store bro, have your stop watch ready. Post your track times too when you finish. Would love to see your times.

I wasn't bagging on you. If you want to have fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror, you are entitled to have your car look whatever way you want. I'm entitled to my opinion about how a car should be logically modded as well, however...There are a whole host of people I don't understand on why they mod their cars the way they do (especially shiddy cheap mods on a performance car)..Bags, stretched tires, VIP, hella flush..I don't get it but to each their own.

In the end, if you just want a "nice daily" and couldn't car less about the performance of the car (0-60/track times) then why buy a GT? Why not buy a EB T 4 or even the 6? Heck why buy a car that doesn't maximize the MPGs....A Prius or volt maybe?
    Last edited by tbonez3858; 04-19-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Georgia crew

Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearme91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post

I wasn't bagging on you. If you want to have fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror, you are entitled to have your car look whatever way you want. I'm entitled to my opinion about how a car should be logically modded as well, however...There are a whole host of people I don't understand on why they mod their cars the way they do (especially shiddy cheap mods on a performance car)..Bags, stretched tires, VIP, hella flush..I don't get it but to each their own.

In the end, if you just want a "nice daily" and couldn't car less about the performance of the car (0-60/track times) then why buy a GT? Why not buy a EB T 4 or even the 6? Heck why buy a car that doesn't maximize the MPGs....A Prius or volt maybe?
    Lol now your being idiotic.

Why go to school to make 70k plus when you can work at mcdonalds?

Why a car if you could ride a bicycle? Just leave earlier?

Haircut? Pssh who cares. Grow that **** out.

Why wear nice clothes tailored to you from a reputable brand? Target sells clothing?

Wear axe instead of cologne?

Why even live? We all are dying anyways? Just off yourself?

Well because you FUKING WANT TO.

Pls go. You agreed with a statement against my opinion of what *I* like. Saying people put unnessary things on their car. I didnt say I was putting a ebay wide body kit on the bitch. Nothing I posted will slow 60 times either. Not from stock.

Change of heart now? In that case you should have said " Hey i respect your choices, I have mines".

Btw I want a Mustang as a daily because I FUKING WANT ONE. Will be manual BECAUSE I FUKING WANT It. Why a gt? Because Im a mustang gt purist, every gt I owned was a v8, love the sound, Non aspiration, torque and BECAUSE I FUKING WANT TO.

I work for my dads company , 10 minutes from my home and can afford a GT as a daily. Getting on it when heading up the on ramp to a freeway or making a run on the side roads, rolling down the window to hear that orchestra of a v8 while in 2 and shifting to third etc, thats why I get the gt. Daily doesnt have to be a taurus. My side car is a totally different.

Ill make sure to get some fuzzy dice in your commemoration.
    Last edited by Fearme91; 04-19-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Message Board King TheTherapist's Avatar
    TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000)

Why wear nice clothes tailored to you from a reputable brand? Target sells clothing?

Pls go. You agreed with a statement against my opinion of what *I* like. Saying people put unnessary things on their car. I didnt say I was putting a ebay wide body kit on the bitch. Nothing I posted will slow 60 times either. Not from stock.

Change of heart now? In that case you should have said " Hey i respect your choices, I have mines".

Btw I want a Mustang as a daily because I FUKING WANT ONE. Will be manual BECAUSE I FUKING WANT It. Why a gt? Because Im a mustang gt purist, every gt I owned was a v8, love the sound, Non aspiration, torque and BECAUSE I FUKING WANT TO.

I work for my dads company , 10 minutes from my home and can afford a GT as a daily. Getting on it when heading up the on ramp to a freeway or making a run on the side roads, rolling down the window to hear that orchestra of a v8 while in 2 and shifting to third etc, thats why I get the gt. Daily doesnt have to be a taurus. My side car is a totally different.

both you guys sound so butt hurt. you especially

No one is going to want to have a beer with you bro if you display these hot head tendencies in isthisreallife.jpg...Calm down, take it easy. It's ok. Mod your ride however you please. I didn't figure my personal opinion would wind you up as tight as a top.
    Last edited by tbonez3858; 04-19-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Georgia crew

DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first 2015 mustang strapped to a dyno..

we're all gonna make it mustang brahs

Originally Posted by DTM999 View Post

Georgia crew

High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    working in marketing, op your opinion doesnt mean ****. your 22, you couldnt afford this unless your daddy buys it for you.

ford understands their market, they are trying to market to those who might be on the fence about a mustang.
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...WW...WW I S C O N S I N
    WWW......WWW I S C O N S I N

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Had a 2005 GT and said never again. Felt cheaply put together. Fiance got a 2011 GT, and definitely warmed up to it more than before. Pretty excited about the new models, especially the new suspension setup
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hnnggggggggggggggg.. Looks badass as hell under that lighting
    I like the tuna here.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by High_Endurance View Post
    working in marketing, op your opinion doesnt mean ****. your 22, you couldnt afford this unless your daddy buys it for you.

ford understands their market, they are trying to market to those who might be on the fence about a mustang.
    Kind of a dick response, but I'll play.

How about the opinion of those of us who can afford it and have been a long time fan of the Mustangs? (raises hand) I'm not a fan....

From social media in the Mustang world the question of 'How do you like the 2015" has been asked 20,000 times...Not saying that the negative feed back out weighs the positive - but there sure is a great deal of it.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hnnnnngggggggggg. I dont get how anyone can not love the way it looks. Those are some sexy lines rite dere.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

But who was numbers??

Esp for the four banger!
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jm78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by High_Endurance View Post

Actually, in the case you describe, his opinion does matter if he is able to get his daddy to buy for him. His daddy would otherwise never have bought. A sale is a sale.

poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You're*

"Every GT I owned was a V8" - no fuking chit

"non aspiration" - lmfao

poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tint- so no fish bowling

Still calls them rims

You're a disgrace to us mustang owners

NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if I'd get the 11 with a GT500 front end or the 15 GT.. I honestly really like the '15 exterior. The interior is also a big upgrade it seems like. Sometimes I wish Mustangs had a limited quality though. It sucks seeing everyone with one, especially people who know nothing about cars

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NoneShallPass View Post
    Not sure if I'd get the 11 with a GT500 front end or the 15 GT.. I honestly really like the '15 exterior. The interior is also a big upgrade it seems like. Sometimes I wish Mustangs had a limited quality though. It sucks seeing everyone with one, especially people who know nothing about cars
    Agree on the last point. Even if you see a modded mustang, the way parts are so easy to get for them it still doesnt mean the owner is a car guy. Oh well.

Kinda thinking I should have waited for these 2015 models. Love the independent rear susp and the exterior looks so much wider hnnnngggggg
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

Originally Posted by poisyn View Post
    You're*

"Every GT I owned was a V8" - no fuking chit

"non aspiration" - lmfao
    1983 gt

2.3 liter turbo.

Thx mate.

1983 gt

2.3 liter turbo.

Thx mate.
    Non aspiration

Option codes released....

Shelby will be released this year....awww yeah!

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/atta...9&d=1398106257

More info on option codes..

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/show...ions-1661.html

New colors listed - avalanche grey
    new interior colors - redline
    Last edited by tbonez3858; 04-21-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Georgia crew

644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 644625 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of all the posters ITT, I'd be interested to know who's actually seen the new S550 (2015 Mustang) in person?

I was kinda on the fence about the exterior design of the car from just seeing it in pics online and in magazines....but once I saw it in person at the 50th Anny show this past weekend in Charlotte....HNNNNNNG

Would def like to pick up a Performance Package S550 GT in the not too distant future to park alongside my '93 Cobra.

CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrah21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    lolwut? You're just negging me back today, almost a month later for telling you that mustang looks horrible?

seriously lol'd

Neg me again in a month so I remember to catch you again.
    ur the ******* that negged me first, for what? for just posting a mustang pic u dont like, lol ok, dont bitc.h about getting negged *******, and by ******* i mean always a *******.
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    PSN: TocaFogo

DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DTM999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    das it mane

das it mane

I don't understand Fords logic with this one...The only way and place you can use this feature will void your warranty.

Georgia crew

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Huh? It has a line lock option from the factory? u wot m8?