Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best websites for studying the ACE exam?

I plan on taking the exam very soon, been taking a personal training certification prep class this semester, but the class has been very dry. Are there any websites that are VERY helpful in studying for the ACE exam?

Purely Alcohol Aesthetics GlobalConflict's Avatar
    GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pictoron View Post
    I plan on taking the exam very soon, been taking a personal training certification prep class this semester, but the class has been very dry. Are there any websites that are VERY helpful in studying for the ACE exam?
    Hey, thats great that your trying to get your ACE cert. I have took this test in the past, however I didn't have a prep class for it, and in my opinion... Thats a little over kill for the ACE exam. ACE is easy and very basic, If you have the book... then i'd read that because its exactly the same info on the test. I didn't really study for the test, but I also have my NASM cert previously and have been PTing for about 6 years now. So I guess what I am trying to say is the information on the test is very basic fundamentals to personal training, and the best way to learn the material would be to get the book and read the information.

After grasping some of the concepts, apply the knowledge in the gym. I honestly think personal trainers need to apply the knowledge in real world situations rather than concentrating on trying to learn so much basics when they don't even know when to use the basics... And yes that is on the test too.

Long story short, get the book, study big concepts, and apply it. Don't waste your time on websites. Master the book. ACE.com would be the only site i'd refer to for ACE exam.
    Darwin!

NASM, ACE CPT... Really doesn't mean sh!t.
    Aspirations: Professional Homeless person

Lifts:
    I dont Even Lift.

ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiosmitty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take a practice test from the ace website, this will be the best gauge of how ready you are. good luck!

Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pictoron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GlobalConflict View Post
    Long story short, get the book, study big concepts, and apply it. Don't waste your time on websites. Master the book. ACE.com would be the only site i'd refer to for ACE exam.
    Yeah I have one of the books, it's just very boring and redundant, even our teacher thinks so lol But I'll take your advice and begin focusing on the materials in the book and applying them to real life training.

chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GlobalConflict View Post
    ACE is easy and very basic, If you have the book... then i'd read that because its exactly the same info on the test. I didn't really study for the test, but I also have my NASM cert previously and have been PTing for about 6 years now.
    If choosing one cert, would you recommend ACE or NASM? I'm trying to decide which one will make me more marketable as a newly certified trainer. Any rec's?

Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont have any idea

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any nationally recognized cert, so either or. I'm studying for the ACE ATM and to be honest the biggest help had been shelling out the extra $100 for the academy elite program, more of a classroom like setting so to speak, and really drills the important aspects and makes sure you will nail the test.
    Probably way more beneficial then any prep class, at probably 1/10th the cost.

Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhertilus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Easy fix.. after you've read the books, take the diagnostics exams, then go to tests.com they have 300 questions that are very similar to the actual exam that will help you prepare. Studying definitions will be a waste of time, you need to practice taking tests. It costs about $30 but to me it was worth it.

Remember your spinal deviations....ignore the pathways of the heart!

CaraG73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure if this post is still active but for whoever is still looking for good websites that have good study materials for the ACE personal training test, I have a few additional sites. I have tried test.com as well. In fact at this moment in time they have more than 750 questions. But what helped me more then the practice tests were this free study guide, flashcards and practice tests that can all be found in the same location here. https://www.ptpioneer.com/study-ace/ Good luck everybody with your studying, this test is definitely not as easy as some people make it out to be.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't the point of paying for a home study program...to 'home study'? If you need additional resources to grasp the program, then you should ask for a refund or at least a discounted, reduced price.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.