Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prodigyxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Metabolism damage after quitting medication

Hey everyone. I was taking Zyprexa, a toxic antipsychotic drug, for insomnia for years. It causes weight gain, diabetes, and death -- I gained 70 pounds from the med total, while working out heavy the whole time. After a period of withdrawal worse than heroin, I finally got off the med and I sleep fine now. The drug seems to have damaged my metabolism pretty badly. I used to be naturally able to lose weight fast, even without dieting. Now with diet and heavy exercise, I can't seem to lose any weight. I've been running a mile to two miles a day and keeping a decent diet (cut down on what I ate since quitting the med). Also I'm lifting 3-4 days a week. I've only been off the med for 2 weeks, but it doesn't add up how I could be at a caloric deficit and doing lots of cardio and still not losing any weight at all. I used to be able to lose 10 pounds in a week and keep it off, working out and dieting like I do now, before the metabolic damage.

I'm not impressed with the results I've been getting (none) in the last 2 weeks. It's infuriating really. Might as well not go to the gym and eat donuts all day. My questions are: has anyone else quit this kind of medication and bounced back? Is there anything I can do to speed my metabolism back up again? Maybe some kind of supplement? I've been using Exile fat burner this whole time, with no results. I usually eat about 2000 calories a day, with low fat and sugar.

Maybe there are some other ways I can get my metabolism moving again?

Losing fat is where Im at Freddylon's Avatar
    Freddylon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get off those crazy ass meds. You Don't need meds trust me , relax . You'll get to ur goals eventually . Please don't take anymore meds ,