Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    this just posted by page creator "from a waitress to chestbrah" lol

[img]*****://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/s640x640/10171803_291830087642012_544726909_n.jpg[/img]

notice the "Anne Gus" reference. I've also seen the page creator use "das it mane". fuarking show yourself for reps lol. has to be a miscer.
    Look at this.
    Originally Posted by VersaceInternet View Post
    Wizard brah.

Nickleback incoming.

Stay Safe
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000) cpatel23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahahahahahaahahhahahahajna

http://www.********.com/TakeDownBAT

holy fuk they so mad hahahaha wow

Myron Gains brah? lul
    Last edited by cpatel23; 04-05-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    ÿÿÿÿÿÿ

*** Balcony Brah Support Crew ***

Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cpatel23 View Post
    hahahahahahahaahahhahahahajna

http://www.********.com/takedownbat

holy fuk they so mad hahahaha wow
    hahahahahahahahaha

yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is so golden hahahahahaha
    I am here from the future, it's been 45 years. I tipped my professor and it developed towards groundbreaking research where we discovered the secret of time travel. I recovered my old account to recount the history of the golden age of memes and talk to you about progressing the human race.

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol not sure if those people disagreeing srs or just dumb

Also lol at chestbrah pic getting the hate
    Last edited by MaximumCapacity; 04-05-2014 at 02:07 PM.
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Somalisthetics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking at the posts and then looking up to see a dp of chestbrah makes me laugh sooooo fukn harrrdddd

My word ahahhahaha

NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyashaT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Funny thing is I've been outta the fight game for 5 years I'm 155lbs and way outta shape but I would love one opportunity to be caged up 1 on 1 with these meatheads, muscle mass makes ya slow bro in everything times fights and even upstairs in your tiny widdle brain it shows brah learn respect manners and values, in the end of this world money is going to be worthless and great minds are going to mean everything, us service industry people will be taking for food
    Off your plates and our tip
    Will
    Be you shouldn't have ****ed with us or our meaningless money because no matter if you don't tip
    Or not our bills don't pay themselves it just shows a poor character or yourself that you are basically too ignorant to get the concept of tipping so ya don't, you say you have never accepted a tip more than likely you are probably to dumb to take the money from the person! But yet you take
    It from
    Corporate sponsors that have probably scammed
    Millions of
    People out of that money, just foolish what were
    You raised by a bunch of
    Monkeys because you truly have the IQ of one

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NattyashaT View Post
    Funny thing is I've been outta the fight game for 5 years I'm 155lbs and way outta shape but I would love one opportunity to be caged up 1 on 1 with these meatheads, muscle mass makes ya slow bro in everything times fights and even upstairs in your tiny widdle brain it shows brah learn respect manners and values, in the end of this world money is going to be worthless and great minds are going to mean everything, us service industry people will be taking for food
    Will
    Be you shouldn't have ****ed with us or our meaningless money because no matter if you don't tip
    Or not our bills don't pay themselves it just shows a poor character or yourself that you are basically too ignorant to get the concept of tipping so ya don't, you say you have never accepted a tip more than likely you are probably to dumb to take the money from the person! But yet you take
    It from
    Millions of
    You raised by a bunch of

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Lmao this

Lost it.

Oh no lol.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NattyashaT View Post
    Will
    It from
    Millions of
    You raised by a bunch of
    never look a gift whore in the mouth

Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is some goldengains level trolling

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the page has really blown up. It's been around since November it seems. I 'liked' a little over a week ago and it's gone from about 900 likes to over 2,000.

I applaud the effort of the page creator.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I'm dying here

"Tom W

Here's a tip. Get a job and stop being a cheap ****. You think running this page makes you cool but everyone is laughing at you, not with you. You're just another wannabe internet tough guy who's insecurity has long since surpassed his bank account. And now trying to take it out on people working to survive and feed their families. You're the lowest form of human being and the fact that I'm even wasting my time to tell you this is giving you the attention you most obviously crave. Did mommy and daddy not hug you enough as a child? I feel bad for your parents that they raised such a **** up. Probably embarrassed to even call you their son.

"Yeah my son got a high paying job at a local accounting firm"
    "Uh my kid steals pictures from the internet to run a ******** page for bodybuilders who don't want to tip their waiters."

Damn do they print out these posts and hang them on the fridge? Na, I bet they stay up every night and drink to forget the fact you even exist.

Don't worry though one day youl look back on this and cringe just like we are all doing watching this train wreck unfold. But please continue your "trolling" . The fake text messages and pictures are hilarious and super believable. Keep it up. Than you can finally get that attention boner while you jerk off to trannys on 4chan."

---
    "Bodybuilders Against Tipping: day 75...still reading...no end in sight....
    Last edited by wake_me; 04-05-2014 at 03:23 PM.

teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holy chit waiters are retarded
    so obvious trolling at some points

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KillahJon View Post
    Jennie Allred Hey guess what? I'm a server, in college, and will be the engineer that is one day designing your gym, the roads you drive on, and the products you enjoy (gym equipment, much?) I guarantee you I'm smarter than you, and probably work twice as hard. Stop being a stupid ****ing knuckle dragger, and tip your goddamn servers, jackass.

rofl sloot has no idea what being an engineer is.
    Probably engineer my sammich from the kitchen, bish.

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm fuking dying, this is genius...Loling hard at chestbrah being the founder
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gangaslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CroForce View Post
    troll job so good they dont realize its a troll. fk they are dumb
    Pure Blood

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The amount rustling is just hilarious..lol'd hard at most of them

I've met quite a few stupid people in my day but you take the cake Bodybuilders Against Tipping. You're cheap as hell, stupid as ****, can't spell (to prove this point you keep calling people ***gots but in your comment to Chase A Million you said 'cum at me anyday' which insinuates to me that you want another man to ejaculate at you), and you are so pathetic that you do nothing but hit the gym and hope that your body will be enough to change a girls mind about your **** looking face, your 2-D personality, and the fact you've probably never seen a grammar book. Try doing something worthwhile with your life and try treating a woman like a work of art and not you well used and lubed up hand.

Sincerely,
    Your Better

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why did OP get banned?
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best troll ever
    Arsenal F.C.

tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000) tronmax11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Phucking lost it

This. Is. Brilliant.

how can people be so obliviously hopelessly blind to not see its a troll. Its scary how stupid people are. The "lol" factor was sky high for me though
    Tronmax11crew

walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000) walz is just really nice. (+1000)
    the funniest thing about this is that chestbrah is getting trolled so hard... hes gonna get his food fuked wit next time he goes to a restaurant

HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthyBanana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuark, waiters/kitchen staff mess with people's food? Guess I'm going to stay at home and eat oats.

15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 15thPeak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This made me rofl

Attached Images

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man these people are so stupid it's unreal. "Hey, I disagree with this person on the internet, he must be a juiced up douche bag with mommy issues and an insecurity complex over his tiny cawk".

Kinda sad that people actually think like that

Originally Posted by walz View Post
    the funniest thing about this is that chestbrah is getting trolled so hard... hes gonna get his food fuked wit next time he goes to a restaurant
    I believe no one tips in Australia anyway.

RIP Zyzz

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best troll the misc has ever created

Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fuark this is still going. Amazing