ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz

Personal Trainer Affiliate Program!

Bodybuilding.com is test piloting a trainer affiliate program and we’re looking for 50 motivated and results driven personal trainers. This program only applies to certified personal trainers residing in the following states: Florida, Idaho, Nevada, New Hampshire, Montana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
    Space is limited!

To find out more and apply go to: www.bodybuilding.com/traineraffiliate

edit:

If you do not live in one of the 8 states listed, please go to: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pro-...-trainers.html
    This way we will have your info for when we start running the program nation wide
    Username changes are not an option
    Multiple accounts will be IP banned
    Posts will only be deleted if forum rules are violated (Think before you post)
    -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

Ignorance is not an excuse.

ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz
    192 views and 0 replies. Don't be shy. If you don't live I those states you may still apply as we will extend the program in the future.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll reply, but I'm only preparing for the CSCS, to make a career change, and I'm in NY. :-(

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Currently a personal trainer in a beginner-intermediate style gym. I am changing lives on the regular basis getting sedentary people from the ages of 16-85 daily and motivating them into actually changing their lives as oppose to showing them how to work out. PM me for more details as I am currently residing in Indiana. If your looking for a trainer that goes off results for a prime market look no further, COUNT ME IN!

JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyM92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sort of interested. I currently live in Canada but come july I'll be making a move to Iowa for Chiropractic college. No guarantee I'll still be training at that point but iterating.
    CSEP- CPT

Bench- 265 x 1
    Deadlift 415 x1
    Squat 315 x 5

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those not in those states (I'm in San Francisco, CA), should we apply through the Personal Trainer Affiliate Program or the Trainer Outreach Program?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50) joekingpt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm very interested as well, but I'm in California.
    Joe King MS, NASM CPT, PES, CES, SNS
    Exercise Physiologist, Personal Training Director
    joeking.trainerize.com

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    For those not in those states (I'm in San Francisco, CA), should we apply through the Personal Trainer Affiliate Program or the Trainer Outreach Program?
    Originally Posted by joekingpt View Post
    I'm very interested as well, but I'm in California.
    The personal trainer affiliate program is still in the testing stages. That is the reason we have it limited to those select states. We do plan to expand this very soon. Before we make it state wide we would like to see how the program works with 100 trainers only. We now have just over 50.
    If you do apply and you are not in those states mentioned we will keep your information on file and will contact you as soon as we go state wide.
    hope I answered your guys question.

Bump!

We had to take this down for a bit to work out a few snags with the signup process. We should be 100% now.

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you go international I'd love to help. If you want my resume I'll email it through
    Jason
    AKBL and AIK kettle bell trainer
    AIK master functional trainer, representative and presenter
    ASCA strength and conditioning coach
    Certified Personal Trainer
    www.thekettleedge.com

jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love to give this a go.
    I live in WI, and think this is a great Idea, I am aCrossFit Coach, and going for my ACE Fitness corse right now on line, I train many Different people in are CrossFit Box, and would just love to broaden my scope of practice. let me know if you are still looking for trainers in WI.
    Forging Elite Fitness

HealthDirector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Become a representative

Hi there, I am working for a health and wellness company and I am looking for personal trainers who have a lot of clients and are respected by people for the advice they give to others in terms of how to lose weight and have a lifestyle. If you are interested in representing the company by referring these amazingly clinically studied supplements to friends, family and clients then add me as a friend and inbox me. I look forward to hearing from you!

deakidj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any Personal Trainers that missed out on this affiliate program or was ineligible for this program check out:

theweightisover.net

We are looking for 10 Passionate Personal Trainers that are looking to supplement their income.
    It's annoying how as a personal trainer you get 100% of the blame for your clients results when you only spend 2-3 hours a week with them - we have a way to help that.

Apply at theweightisover.net

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    missed this but I am in Tampa Fl and certified

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ForumAlpha View Post
    Bump!

We had to take this down for a bit to work out a few snags with the signup process. We should be 100% now.
    Hey bro, I just finished off a membership site with marketing and sales based training for PT's...
    Did you want me to have a look at the backend of this URL ? Happy to help where I can

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump!

I live in NY and applied…Message me I want to help you expand this into the NY area
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100) jonasdk is not very well liked. (-100)
    me too interested

johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    192 views and 0 replies. Don't be shy. If you don't live I those states you may still apply as we will extend the program in the future.
    If I technically reside in MA but New Hampshire is a short 20 minute drive away do I qualify to participate? I would love to, but technically am not eligible.

MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeCaulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a really cool concept, I am always looking to expand my network, reach and knowledge. If I own a health company can I have our coaches and health professionals apply for this as well?

sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your form gives an Error. I live 16 Miles south of the Idaho-Utah border. Please tell me where to send the info you require.
    How I choose to be happy with my husband (ColonelDad), kids, health, our businesses, our Farm, resources for self-directed Education. Learn, Live & love your life and choose to be happy.

ekotwica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried as well and there was an error. I'm in NJ, but would definitely be interested.
    Coach Ed
    NASM-CPT
    P90X Live! Pro Team
    dotFIT Trainer Affiliate
    https://www.********.com/EagleFitnessTraining

victor115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope this is successful so far in the states your piloting! Can't wait for it to go nationwide!

Just tried the link for those of us not living in one of the 8 states and it didn't work.

I live in Washington!

RawPowerandPerformance
    Last edited by victor115; 02-18-2016 at 04:39 PM.

anonymous
    Just tested and both links still work. What error are people seeing?

bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10) bzenunov is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let's make it out to Illinois

Fat Loss Specialist PulseTraining's Avatar
    PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) PulseTraining is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This program is interesting. Did it ever get off the ground? I am near Kansas City in Kansas.
    Personal Trainer/Gym Owner/NPC Bodybuilder
    Fitness Professional - Fat Loss Specialist
    Videos available at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZrwj2Mvg_wA1LnYuita6g

vertjump77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My goal is become a trainer

sherif1258 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank You