Page 271 of 271 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271
Results 8,101 to 8,105 of 8105
    Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Sat with Steve Wimmer this weekend. Originally planned to fill in my forearm that he started 2 years ago, but I showed up with basically nothing in mind. I told him I trusted his artistic vision as to what to complete the theme and style, but after we poured through pages of content, he told me that he would only do something I was 100% comfortable with. Gotta respect that.

I had in the back of my mind going into this doing a portrait of my pup, opposite of my other pup that Matt Jordan did a while back. Told him I would like to do something to kind of tie them together if possible (wasn't sure if it was taboo to "add" on to another artist's work, but he was game). Sat for 7 or 8 hours, and have to go back for the coloring (leaves will be a golden hue). I will post a pic once he posts something, or will wait until my saniderm comes off

BUT Here is what he did 2 years ago

Nice man, can’t wait to see what you had done!

zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup brahs, anyone ever get a tattoo done at a convention? How did it go?

This would be so dope. It's an actual statue in Thailand.
    Last edited by zhengterry; 10-09-2019 at 09:04 PM.

Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wallofchina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    Sup brahs, anyone ever get a tattoo done at a convention? How did it go?

This would be so dope. It's an actual statue in Thailand.
    I gotten tattooed at a convention once. The artist was very respectful since he didn’t stop n talk to everyone but he did have an assistant. Another thing is time flew by probably the fastest day session of my life. I’m different I like crowded places if that isn’t ur thing I wouldn’t recommend it.

stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    latest piece. got it done over 2 days, 11 hours then 5 hours.

Ezekiel 25:17

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Geez, that is INSANE!
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire