Page 188 of 271 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 8110
    MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyGla View Post
    I was thinking about getting a buddhist elephant tattooed on my back, I am not buddhist, although i have taken some classes in uni about buddhism

is this taboo in the tattoo world?
    Do you want to get a buddhist elephant on your back? Yes?

Then the tattoo artist has to tattoo it on you, you're fuking paying him. Don't worry about what's taboo in the tattoo world, you'll only be in it for the few hours you're in the shop.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My unpopular opinion: I'm starting to like Jun less and less. He is boring. Just my opinion.... don't get butthurt. I do love some of his pieces though, just not all of them.

Going to book in harley kirkwood next year for a full leg piece once I finish my arm off. Excited ! his shop is around the corner from my house haha

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, I am going to take up some painting classes soon. Trying to find a local artist who is good to teach me. I want to be a tattoo artist now lmao. I love it. I love the art. I have a possibly in through my sister, so I am hoping to be able to do it in the next 5 years, and quit my current career (physio)

ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alpha Moth View Post
    Also, I am going to take up some painting classes soon. Trying to find a local artist who is good to teach me. I want to be a tattoo artist now lmao. I love it. I love the art. I have a possibly in through my sister, so I am hoping to be able to do it in the next 5 years, and quit my current career (physio)
    Go for it man. Your sister is damn talented so it should (hopefully) run in the family. All the best
    CS Major Crew
    Derrick Rose Crew
    Inked Crew

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    Do you want to get a buddhist elephant on your back? Yes?

Then the tattoo artist has to tattoo it on you, you're fuking paying him. Don't worry about what's taboo in the tattoo world, you'll only be in it for the few hours you're in the shop.
    I think he's more so equating it to guys with tribal catching chit for not being of a tribe. nomsayin?

My unpopular opinion: I'm starting to like Jun less and less. He is boring. Just my opinion.... don't get butthurt. I do love some of his pieces though, just not all of them.
    Jun was the GOAT statuesque artist. as far as I can tell, he created/established the style/scene. That said, my interest has quickly diminished as I have seen him do the same pieces numerous times over teh years. There should be a certain level of artistic integrity IMO. I might get shat on for that, but again, just my imo. Also when he has branched out of his statuesque style, I have been less than thrilled.

Originally Posted by Gbinkster View Post
    Color or black and grey? Realism, fantasy...?? I know of some good ones out here. I'm sure byrnebv can help also.
    color and realism. that image has a chit ton of sentimental history with me, and I want it to be as it is. I look forward to responses!
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    I think he's more so equating it to guys with tribal catching chit for not being of a tribe. nomsayin?

I know brah. That goes far beyond the tattoo world though. That's called "faking the funk" lol, that's why I asked him if he really wants the tattoo.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Going to book in harley kirkwood next year for a full leg piece once I finish my arm off. Excited ! his shop is around the corner from my house haha
    no lie, i have been thinking the same thing. all his posts on IG non tat related are of some figure with some weird quote. all his tat pictures look like repeats. nothing special, or different.

i feel like in general, guys like this are more talented- https://instagram.com/tonymancia/
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ai3mac1 View Post
    Got a response from Levi Barnett (Melbourne based) as well. Think I'm gonna go with him over da_ink
    Congrats! Curious what made you make that decision?

Originally Posted by RyGla View Post
    I was thinking about getting a buddhist elephant tattooed on my back, I am not buddhist, although i have taken some classes in uni about buddhism

is this taboo in the tattoo world?
    If you care what other people might think about your tattoo, maybe it's not the best idea for you?

I guess that's just part of the style, upside is the work is extremely consistent. Though he hasn't done a mind blowing piece for a while (Avicii sleeve is one of my favourites).

Dayum. Goodluck man. My only advice is make sure you have alternate plans - maybe keep your current career and start the art/tattooing on the side until it consumes all your spare time and you need more.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

Originally Posted by Nostalgiac View Post

If you care what other people might think about your tattoo, maybe it's not the best idea for you?

I guess that's just part of the style, upside is the work is extremely consistent. Though he hasn't done a mind blowing piece for a while (Avicii sleeve is one of my favourites).

Dayum. Goodluck man. My only advice is make sure you have alternate plans - maybe keep your current career and start the art/tattooing on the side until it consumes all your spare time and you need more.
    Yeah for sure. It will remain a serious hobby for now, until I feel I am good enough to start on skin. Won't be for a few years yet. It's something I can see love doing though.

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you guys think of him?

https://instagram.com/davegreentattoo/

He's local to me so I'm getting a piece on my forearm that requires a statesque / semi -realistic look of an angel which I already have the picture of. Only going to be black / grey coloring.

If any other Vancouver Area people I should know that does really sick style that I'm looking for, please let me know. Tattoo artists similar to jun cha, gilbert silas, chris crooked, noah minuskin. (right now it's only a decent sized piece which is not worth for me flying over to another country, I live in Canada).

Also I'm saving up for a full sleeve from either one of those guys. Got a REALLY good idea down for half sleeve so far, working on the bottom now. (going to have one full sleeve on the left arm, and half sleeve for my right forearm only so far)

I googled top vancouver artists and Dave Green is the one that comes up my interest other than greg nicholson who is currently saying no further bookings until further notice
    Last edited by EternaLovE; 10-12-2015 at 12:39 AM.

ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ai3mac1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The deciding factor was really just the distance. I'm in Melbourne and so is Levi. Da_Ink lives in Gold Coast so it's a short flight there. And the few comments ITT about how nashygunz has had to fix up some of da_ink's work in the past.
    CS Major Crew
    Derrick Rose Crew
    Inked Crew

badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000) badbiter is just really nice. (+1000)
    really want a tatoo crew but dont know what crew checking in...

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get the same feeling with her work, hit and miss. But just awareing people regardless.

Amen. All those girls at that shop, hnng.
    Wtf all those girls are tattoo artists? **** ME

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gonna try and do my left sleeve with him next year.

Go for it man. Your sister is damn talented so it should (hopefully) run in the family. All the best
    This

The deciding factor was really just the distance. I'm in Melbourne and so is Levi.
    Levi's a good dude. Works slow but, so pepper your angus for lots of pain. Empire is such a ****ing cool shop, too.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Originally Posted by JordanCABJ View Post
    As I said.. He's one of the best out there. I gave him an idea and trust his judgement.
    I bet you are regretting it now cuz it looks like **** and it's at a terrible location.

I fuking laughed so hard...

FFFUUU has anybody heard of this guy? Amazing artist.

dmitriy samohin

From Ukraine.

Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nostalgiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EternaLovE View Post

dmitriy samohin

From Ukraine.
    I suggest you read the thread front to back & check out my sig before posting more.
    http://www.inklocations.com - Find the best tattoo artists, anywhere in the world.

I suggest you read the thread front to back & check out my sig before posting more.
    I have went backwards to page 135 or something, it's alot of fuking pages man.

k im fuking behind so what? i dont suddenly obtain knowledge like how you would expect of me.

and im sure you are missing more greater vancouver area artists, only just 2 in your recommendation? nobody has the statuesque skills there?!

Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gbinkster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    chino3, i cant think of many badass color artists since i follow mainly black and grey. Off the top, i can say try getting in with nikko, he'll do great at anything of course. Carlos Rojas, but he mainly does portraits, not sure if he does good at scenery. Vic vivid in vegas has a very good understanding of the art, sometimes he uses a painting/ watercolor soft style, so id think about him as a choice.
    Theres a bunch of color artists, but i think these a few top guys here in california specializing in realism.

GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel that about most statuesque stuff tbh, it's all very samey to me. I guess the same could be said for other styles though.

I bet you are regretting it now cuz it looks like **** and it's at a terrible location.

Solid input.

Anyone see this amazing piece by Julian Siebert (Corpsepainter) on IG? Whole front was done over 3 days at the London Tattoo Convention. These photos are 2 weeks "healed". I think it's pretty sick, props to the dude getting his nips done.

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont feel the same about statuesque because you dont see a ton of it... done well... huge difference.

and yeah I saw that piece! I still cannot believe the time frame. I kinda feel like byrnebv when he said you cannot get that much detail (for the BG statue style) in one setting without sacrificing something. a lot of people here said the same thing here when I was blowing up the thread with AD Pancho pics and the times he did the pieces. difference was, byrnebv had a real life reference (artist in particular), but still take that scale (ad pancho) compared to this??? come on...
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) byrnebv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pls respond
    Of course, I'd say Nikko would kill the detail in this. His partner Carlos Rojas would do a good job also. Pretty much all the guys at black anchor would do it justice.

Also, Steve Wimmer is moving to San Diego and will work at guru. His color portraits are perfect.

Imo, I'd aim for Steve. He's looking to book appts here in San Diego. I know he'd nail the detail. His stuff is very realistic. Not cartoonish like some color realism artists.

Placement, maybe on the upper back, shoulder to shoulder?

If you want detail, you have to go big.
    Men's Physique IFBB Pro

newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Going with black and grey statuesque. Medici lion, Neptune and perseus. Just got back from a month in Europe and the statues are breathtaking. On mobile atm so cbf posting reference pics
    Nice man, should be awesome. I just seen Nashy is only booking January then his books are closed and his day rate has also gone up. I am out of the country all of January so looks like I play a waiting game or find someone else to finish my sleeve...

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont feel the same about statuesque because you dont see a ton of it... done well... huge difference.
    I'm with you on this one. Just because the internet is flooding with statuesque pieces doesn't mean there's that much of them. And most of them are done horribly. I'd pay anything to get work by Jun Cha. I won't be surprised with the result. I'll know exactly what I'll be getting. And it'll be done perfectly.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000)

dmitriy samohin

From Ukraine.

I have went backwards to page 135 or something, it's alot of fuking pages man.

k im fuking behind so what? i dont suddenly obtain knowledge like how you would expect of me.

and im sure you are missing more greater vancouver area artists, only just 2 in your recommendation? nobody has the statuesque skills there?!
    Are you as annoying in real life as you are on this forum? Shut the f*** and read the first few installments of this thread and learn about tattoo etiquette and styles. It's extremely rude to ridicule someone else's tattoo because it's all art and all subjective. And if you are such a rookie that you've never heard of Samohin, then you really need to shut it.

Now back to regular scheduling....
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got a response from Levi Barnett (Melbourne based) as well. Think I'm gonna go with him over da_ink
    can't go wrong with either of them IMO.

Originally Posted by newguy84 View Post
    Nice man, should be awesome. I just seen Nashy is only booking January then his books are closed and his day rate has also gone up. I am out of the country all of January so looks like I play a waiting game or find someone else to finish my sleeve...
    I vote someone else. Nothing against Nashy since all his work is solid and your pieces are amazing but you've already got a piece by someone else on that arm so why not get a 3rd artist as well. You live in Australia and you travel so not like there's a lack of options. Then again I'm in that "why do I only have 2 arms" phase so take my input with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by jikkyo View Post
    Are you as annoying in real life as you are on this forum? Shut the f*** and read the first few installments of this thread and learn about tattoo etiquette and styles. It's extremely rude to ridicule someone else's tattoo because it's all art and all subjective. And if you are such a rookie that you've never heard of Samohin, then you really need to shut it.

Well said. The fact that we're on misc is bringing some ill-mannered people here.
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by byrnebv View Post
    All of my sessions have been 1500 per day.
    That is very reasonable for someone as highly regarded as he is. I've been emailing Nikko a few projects and he accepted a B&G sleeve project for my left arm. I've been texting Joanne and trying to set some dates, but she's a bit on and off with replying. I know Nikko is more of a colour portrait guy (originally approached him about a Lord of the Rings leg sleeve), but he's also top class B&G. So excited to set this up!

How was your experiences with booking Nikko?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

Well I apologize then. Definitely not annoying in real life but I didn't read the first page, I started from the last page and back...

I'm a huge rookie but I suddenly developed passion for tattoos, I have 2 myself from age of 16 which I didnt regret at the time but now I do lol, I want to remove them completely.

I know exactly what I want for my forearm on my right, at least the half of it and the half of the full sleeve of my left. Still working on the bottom half which I'm thinking just let the artist figure it out for me which I'm told they like to do things as if you would let them use their imagination...but I'm still going to keep working on ideas.
    Last edited by EternaLovE; 10-12-2015 at 10:28 PM.

newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newguy84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post

I vote someone else. Nothing against Nashy since all his work is solid and your pieces are amazing but you've already got a piece by someone else on that arm so why not get a 3rd artist as well. You live in Australia and you travel so not like there's a lack of options. Then again I'm in that "why do I only have 2 arms" phase so take my input with a grain of salt.
    Cheers for the comment man, sent you a DM on insta.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreyBrah View Post
    Anyone see this amazing piece by Julian Siebert (Corpsepainter) on IG? Whole front was done over 3 days at the London Tattoo Convention. These photos are 2 weeks "healed". I think it's pretty sick, props to the dude getting his nips done.
    God fkn damn, that's beautiful. Nips would have been paradise compared to all that work on the ribs/armpit/above the dick I reckon. Dude must have balls the size of coconuts.

That is very reasonable for someone as highly regarded as he is.
    Was thinking this myself.
    Inb4 $4000AUD for a guest spot out here.
    Congrats on the project, man.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Page 188 of 271 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast