Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)

Romance doesnt exist

Man does anyone else feel like this?

Its like when you know how girls work and think then you realise how shallow and superficial they actually really are.
    I find it hard to think of girls in a romantic light anymore and this makes me feel a bit empty because i know if i get with a girl it wont be because shes into it me as a person it will be something to do with an external force like my social status, money, body or whatever and knowing how easily their emotions can be manipulated and changed i kind of think i can never fully trust a girl.

All you so called experts on girls, with the PUA stuff ect must feel the same surely, like girls are just objects of fun in this world and knowing how attraction works makes you view girls in a different but realistic way.
    You realise that fairy tell endings and love stories are just bull**** the media feeds to society and which most people eat up as the truth.
    Then all these stories makes girls wrapped up into wanting the experience, as if their just in love with the idea of love more then the actual guy they get with.

Dont get me wrong in no woman hater or anything and havent been cheated on in the past, i just cant see myself settling down with a girl anymore because i dont believe in love, i think true love only exists with yourself.
    The fact that you can fall in love with someone more then once proves its worthless and that its just chemicals in your brain reacting and that nobody can ever be that special someone.
    Girls arent no different from each other, they all basicly think the same and always want more then they currently have so looking for that right girl doesnt really apply because shes just out for what she can get and will dump you instantly if something better comes along in her life.

Maybe i think too logicaly i dont know but from my point of view romance does not exist, and its a pretty lonely place once you realise the truth.

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, strong bitterness

nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000) nunzie16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know what you mean man. Just keep your head up and keep your eyes open for the right girl. I mean thats what I did, and I found me a big time keeper. It takes a while to find someone that is as crazy about you as you are about them, but when you do make that connection, it just clicks. And I know what you mean about the vulnerability and girls just going after money and stuff. My advice, stay on the lowdown with your money and if only after you find someone you think is worthy, do you let them know more about you. For example, I drive a Porsche and my gf didn't know I did until we had been going out for almost 4 weeks. I kept borrowing my little bros car to go out so I could see if it was me she wanted or money. Anyways good luck!
    "Audentes Fortuna Juvat"

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It exists if two people who care about each other believe it.

It's not that it doesn't exist, it's just that it's been ruined by the greed and bitterness of modern society.

Finding a genuinely decent person is rare. But just because something is rare, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just more difficult to find (and easier to give up on).

Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodyrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What makes you think this then??

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nunzie16 View Post
    I know what you mean man. Just keep your head up and keep your eyes open for the right girl. I mean thats what I did, and I found me a big time keeper. It takes a while to find someone that is as crazy about you as you are about them, but when you do make that connection, it just clicks. And I know what you mean about the vulnerability and girls just going after money and stuff. My advice, stay on the lowdown with your money and if only after you find someone you think is worthy, do you let them know more about you. For example, I drive a Porsche and my gf didn't know I did until we had been going out for almost 4 weeks. I kept borrowing my little bros car to go out so I could see if it was me she wanted or money. Anyways good luck!
    lets be friends...............*greedy grin*
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no PUA but I already think of girls as pieces of meat. I just have no interest in having a serious relationship with one. If I met a girl that held my interest then sure, but so far that hasn't happened.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, that's really bitter.

all i can say is, don't stereotype - they're not all the same. i'm looking for a girlfriend and i've started to talk more to the girls in my school. they're very nice and don't fit this stereotype; some of them are deeper than i am, and i consider myself to have a deep personality.

infact, some man-hating feminists would say similar things about us - you've heard the stereotypes made against men. that we're lazy, thoughtless, useless, shallow, only think with our dicks etc. yeah, there are some guys like that, but not all of us are like that.

sounds like you've met the wrong group of girls and decided that they must all be like this. i know a few girls who fit this stereotype, but don't be so quick to judge. they're not all like this.

oh and about love just being chemical reactions in the brain, that's a flawed argument. our whole lives are controlled by chemical reactions - our mood, our senses, our emotions - it's all just chemical reactions. even sexual arousal is just chemical reactions in the brain. doesn't make it meaningless or insignificant.

Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slashed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you been having one night stands alot? Because the majority of girls i know, their personalities dont match what your saying all girls are like.

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree........I have dated over 50 girls and only 2 of them gave me the attention I require after the first month of dating. The only way I could get attention from the other ones was to try to break up with them. You see, besides money, girls want what they can't have. That is what gets them excited and is why they chase bad boys and married men. That is also why I haven't dated for 3 years and have been in contact with numerous Russian girls in the last 6 months. I plan on taking a tour soon.

Russian girls want a man that loves them and that is pretty much it. I realize that alot of them aren't like that but a large percentage are. I have seen too many hot Russian women with ugly American guys to not believe what they really want. A friend of mine who travels to Russia alot says that a good looking guy with a decent build can marry any girl he wants and she will treat him like a king forever. Russian women want love....American women want a physical spark and money before love. That is the difference. Russians don't need the physical spark to fall in love with you. They will love who loves them, which makes them pretty much the opposite of American women. American women also fall out of love easy and tend to get bored fast, especially when the kids are grown up and their nice guy husband doesn't turn them on anymore. Russian women are more sexually open, they stay in better shape, they want a love to last forever, they are well educated, and their most important thing in life is family. Find me an American like that and I will stay here.

I plan on learning Russian and finding a woman who wants to stay there and live, particulary in the Odessa, Ukraine region. I would rather make it more convenient for the woman I love then have to make them pack up and move half way across the globe and learn a new language. Most of the girls I have talked to do not really want to leave Russia.

Here is one of the girls I am interested in. There are 1,000's more just like her.

http://www.anastasia-international.c...ya-1087416.htm
    Last edited by ironman1964bc; 02-25-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snookems has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post

Its like when you know how girls work and think then you realise how shallow and superficial they actually really are.
    YES! The more you know on how they work, how they think and how they'll react to a situation the more I don't want to talk to them.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow strong <3 for mail order brides
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I partly agree. Certainly in my limited experience I have come across girls who just care about material stuff but frankly even if I had loads of cash I wouldn't want them.

Far better to find someone now when your an average joe in terms of cash status etc so when you get minted as I believe I will, you know she loves you for who you are not the size of your wallet.

If you are minted now I would say don't flash it around until you are sure about what kind of intentions she has and how much you like her, I personally wouldn't want to fuked up the arse in a divorce court by some wh0re who wants the shirt off my back(I at least want to minimise that happening).Or if you don't get married find out she's binned you for someone else with more money/status than you.

And we do demonize girls a lot myself included. Blokes can be complete cnuts too. Binning loyal wives for younger prettier models and doing a disappearing act when your bird is up the duff so the child support agency can't find you. We can say that feminism is to blame for how SOME men act but I don't think we can blame one side of the football pitch so to speak.

No I don't think romance is totally dead. I seen men with limbs missing who's wives stick with them or who are totally unliveable with because of things they have seen. I have seen men with rubbish or no job butt ugly with good women.I personally can't see what these guys have but I think it is true that you can't choose who you fall in love with. I believe sometimes two people get a spark when they are near each other and other stuff goes out the window. It must be amazing when that happens.

I would say SOME girls are shallow and superficial and they are fine to date and have sex with providing you know what they are about. I met one a while ago who laughed at my friend for being scottish and 'thick' her words. She was a fuking snob who's daddy bought her, her car posh flat in the city etc. Before I left in the morning I wiped my arse on her towels and never contacted her again. Just use those types as they are using you.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)

I find it hard to think of girls in a romantic light anymore and this makes me feel a bit empty because i know if i get with a girl it wont be because shes into it me as a person it will be something to do with an external force like my social status, money, body or whatever and knowing how easily their emotions can be manipulated and changed i kind of think i can never fully trust a girl.

All you so called experts on girls, with the PUA stuff ect must feel the same surely, like girls are just objects of fun in this world and knowing how attraction works makes you view girls in a different but realistic way.
    You realise that fairy tell endings and love stories are just bull**** the media feeds to society and which most people eat up as the truth.
    Then all these stories makes girls wrapped up into wanting the experience, as if their just in love with the idea of love more then the actual guy they get with.

Dont get me wrong in no woman hater or anything and havent been cheated on in the past, i just cant see myself settling down with a girl anymore because i dont believe in love, i think true love only exists with yourself.
    The fact that you can fall in love with someone more then once proves its worthless and that its just chemicals in your brain reacting and that nobody can ever be that special someone.
    Girls arent no different from each other, they all basicly think the same and always want more then they currently have so looking for that right girl doesnt really apply because shes just out for what she can get and will dump you instantly if something better comes along in her life.

Maybe i think too logicaly i dont know but from my point of view romance does not exist, and its a pretty lonely place once you realise the truth.
    I think it was Anton LeVey who said that "Love is the strange and mistaken belief that one woman is different from another" -- you'd probably agree with that, yeah?

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    I think it was Anton LeVey who said that "Love is the strange and mistaken belief that one woman is different from another" -- you'd probably agree with that, yeah?
    Can we go 2 minutes without an Anton Levy quote!?

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    wow, that's really bitter.

all i can say is, don't stereotype - they're not all the same. i'm looking for a girlfriend and i've started to talk more to the girls in my school. they're very nice and don't fit this stereotype; some of them are deeper than i am, and i consider myself to have a deep personality.
    REPS to this guy. He's only 17 and he's smarter than 90% of the people who post in this forum.

NN

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    Can we go 2 minutes without an Anton Levy quote!?
    Holy ****! KennyK's black!

j/k

Nice avatar.

NN

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post
    No I don't think romance is totally dead. I seen men with limbs missing who's wives stick with them or who are totally unliveable with because of things they have seen. I have seen men with rubbish or no job butt ugly with good women.I personally can't see what these guys have but I think it is true that you can't choose who you fall in love with. I believe sometimes two people get a spark when they are near each other and other stuff goes out the window. It must be amazing when that happens.
    yeah, definately.
    i have to say, guys are definately a lot more shallow and superficial than girls are in this respect.
    looks, money and social status are nowhere near as big a requirement for most women as they are for most men.
    not to say women don't like these things, but women are a lot better in terms of being able to recognise inner beauty than guys are. even if you're below average in the looks department, hot girls will still go for you if you have a nice personality and some confidence.
    in contrast, if a girl is ugly she's pretty much ****ed over when it comes to being able to get a man.

Before I left in the morning I wiped my arse on her towels and never contacted her again. Just use those types as they are using you.
    LMAO. fukking hilarious, smart move.

Originally Posted by nognig
    REPS to this guy. He's only 17 and he's smarter than 90% of the people who post in this forum.

NN
    thanks.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yes, first of all you cant' control what someone else is gonna do. You could try your best and the odds are your wife is gonna leave you and your kids may not appreciate you. There's no law that says they have to.

Women are selfish creatures by nature and by design. Your job as a male is to PROVIDE for her, give her attention, provide for her needs, keep braces on the kids teeth. That's how women survive, by harnessing the drive and ambition of their mate. That's the purpose of romance, not to make YOU feel good. You'll notice women never are romantic but they expect men to be. There' a reason for that.

And yes women are able to provide for themselves in todays society but the old survival instincts are still operating. Romance is pair bonding so that the man will stay with the woman when she's pregnant. Otherwise men would just **** them and leave them. By making the man commit she keeps him around with the benefit of his resources and protection.

If you go the traditional wife and kids route your needs will not be taken care of. You will end up getting sex a couple times a month if you're lucky and you will spend most of your time giving her what she wants. If that's cool with you great but alot of men are not going into this realistically.

If you wannt the best outcome as far as that work on being as rich, socially connected, develop your talent, everything you can and you will never be alone.

You will find people who love you in life but usually it's not the one you are most in love with. It's not gonna be some thing where some woman is there taking care of your needs forever and ever. But if you drop these romantic notions you will find relationships of value. They may not be ideal but in the end your ideals will change to meet reality.

Nobody ever says thank you to dad, it's universal truth. If you're gonna be daddy, it's always gonna be about mommy, from the wedding ring you can't afford to the alimony payments you struggle to make whiles she's shacked up with the rich guy she dumped you for.

Some people say ah man yer gonna die alone Well I have news for you, I know many married men who died alone and unappreciated. If you want to be appreciated, cultivate good friendships. You will still die alone but you will live well.

Don't let fear push you into decisions that are not in your own self interest
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 02-25-2007 at 01:13 PM.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is all very pessimistic.. surely there are SOME happy couples out there?

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see where you're coming from - i could be a patronising wanker and say you're young but it doesn't change much when you get older....

Maybe it's the kinds of girls you go for - the sheep fashion victims who follow the latest celebrity look or whatever.

I dunno. Sometimes I think I'm a freak - I'm not interested in social status, money or what car a man drives. I like men for themselves, but he has to be able to look after himself, not want a surrogate 'mummy' to look after him, and be clean.

Lucky for me a lot of my female friends are like that too - maybe you should go for more 'alternative' girls

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    this is all very pessimistic.. surely there are SOME happy couples out there?
    exactly.
    look at all the happy couples out there - if romance didn't exist, why would marriage and relationships be so common? are these couples all living a lie?

J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J1987 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Next time your with a date, or a "girlfriend". think of this, If when you where to drive home from this chicks house after dropping her off and where in a serious car accident and get seriously ****ed up, would she take care of you? would she come lay with you in bed because you cant even get up to **** or piss, would she dump piss jugs because you cant get to the toilette, would she help your withering ass body into the shower to clean off? now, your not working, shes suporting you in everyway, your not taking her out cause you cant, hell your not even having sex. its not physically possible at the moment. ask yourself if this chick your with would do that for you or would she walk. i know im young, but ive been though some **** and i belive if you can honestly say she would do anything for you. thats love. you can say that it doesnt exsist or its just chemicals in your brain, and technically it is just chemicals in your brain, i say **** it, chemical on if you have to cause i like to belive that love exsists and that what i feel for my current girlfriend is love. i can honestly say any other girlfriend ive had in the past would have walked out on my ass. she dident. now you can call me stupid.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    exactly.
    look at all the happy couples out there - if romance didn't exist, why would marriage and relationships be so common? are these couples all living a lie?
    Sure they're happy FOR A WHILE. Nothing lasts forever though, I mean my grandparents were married till they died but it wasn't romance.

It was basically they tolerated each other and stayed out of each other's way.

There are husbands who think their wives are happy and I was ****ing them. They never suspected a thing because they know **** all about women.

Alot of women stay with their husbands until their kids are grown then divorce them. They don't love them anymore but keep up appearances so the kids can get their ivy league education and she can put her time in to get the money she needs in divorce.

How do I know? They tell me when they are in my bed. lol
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by J1987 View Post
    Next time your with a date, or a "girlfriend". think of this, If when you where to drive home from this chicks house after dropping her off and where in a serious car accident and get seriously ****ed up, would she take care of you? would she come lay with you in bed because you cant even get up to **** or piss, would she dump piss jugs because you cant get to the toilette, would she help your withering ass body into the shower to clean off? now, your not working, shes suporting you in everyway, your not taking her out cause you cant, hell your not even having sex. its not physically possible at the moment. ask yourself if this chick your with would do that for you or would she walk. i know im young, but ive been though some **** and i belive if you can honestly say she would do anything for you. thats love. you can say that it doesnt exsist or its just chemicals in your brain, and technically it is just chemicals in your brain, i say **** it, chemical on if you have to cause i like to belive that love exsists and that what i feel for my current girlfriend is love. i can honestly say any other girlfriend ive had in the past would have walked out on my ass. she dident. now you can call me stupid.
    damn, reps on recharge.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone is shallow and superficial. Get over it.

I'm sure there are plenty of girls that fit what you want but they don't look nice so you overlook them entirely. Admit it. We've all done it and all the girls have done it too. We will be shallow and superficial from the day we are born to the day we are dead. Its just a matter of degree of shallowness and superficiality.

Money doesn't mean all that much. Dynamo billionaires are wealthy because they are the total package. They appear healthy and charismatic, which is appealing. There are all kinds of rich guys that spend every night with Vaseline, ********, and Kleenex because they lack the skills to get any women.

Marrying some rich dude doesn't mean ****. Its always, always better to be the pool boy or gardener that nails her daily than be her provider who gets to have missionary with her twice a month. You can be rich and bang a girl constantly but they are rare and probably are not married to each other.

I made a post a while back that got me repped by three women that said what most women wanted. Here it is:

a) A provider - someone who bankrolls her lifestyle
    b) A couple of guys that bang her on a regular basis
    c) A sea of male friends that she knows want to bang her but she will never let that happen.

What you want to be out of these three is entirely up to you. You cannot be all three or even two of these categories.

Romance exists but its not permanent. The feeling fades like everything. Thats why its your job to keep her on her toes on occasion to make the relationship less safe. The safer a relationship is, the more boring it becomes. The more boring it becomes, the more she resents you and vice versa.

Being a challenge is crucial. If you are an attractive guy and have all kinds of lady followers, that typically is challenge enough but if you are one of these or neither, you got to make the relationship on your terms by your actions.

Still, the idea of being challenging and romantic is fun and exciting for women. Whether men want to admit it or not, its exciting as well for them.

The media doesn't shove anything down any throats. They can try but if people are willing to buy into it, then the media is just giving the audience what they want.

Women want romance, challenge, and drama. Its down to a matter of degree. These stories are captivating because it gives their life meaning. A relationship that has none of the three suck ass. Like I said, whether you want to admit it or not, you believe this.

You are thinking too logically because anything can be broken down and simplified.

We were carbon based life forms. Before that, everything consisted of hydrogen atoms. Thats right.

There is no point in oversimplifying because there's no light at the end of the tunnel. It just gets darker and darker. Dozens of philosophers have attempted to figure romance out but haven't. Some were even driven insane by it. Don't fall into the same trap.

Its all a black box. Make the black box work for you instead of figuring out how to open it.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    Sure they're happy FOR A WHILE. Nothing lasts forever though, I mean my grandparents were married till they died but it wasn't romance.

It was basically they tolerated each other and stayed out of each other's way.

There are husbands who think their wives are happy and I was ****ing them. They never suspected a thing because they know **** all about women.

Alot of women stay with their husbands until their kids are grown then divorce them. They don't love them anymore but keep up appearances so the kids can get their ivy league education and she can put her time in to get the money she needs in divorce.

How do I know? They tell me when they are in my bed. lol

LOL, I should have repped you for this post instead. That **** f*ckin sucks!!!

=M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post

I seen men with limbs missing who's wives stick with them or who are totally unliveable with because of things they have seen. I have seen men with rubbish or no job butt ugly with good women.I personally can't see what these guys have ......

Perhaps they have the remarkable ability to treat the woman with respect and decency.

Not all women care about money, jobs, looks, etc. The ones that do, well they get what they deserve. But please don't paint us all with the same brush.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

The Germans have always had a diabolical streak in them when it comes to their machine's repairability. Krautcars should have a sticker under the hood that says: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here with tools, and a schedule to keep."

"Leave me alone, I know what I am doing." Kimi Raikonnen

cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cvitkoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is hard for me to read.

I am not a big fan of women becuase of all the issues stated above. A lot of women fit the stereo type but there are some out there that are above all this.

I am a women who is self sufficient. I have my own home, a great job, and my MBA. I don't need or want a man to buy me anything. I am looking for love. I am a decent looking women in great shape. I am not a big romantic and I don't expect much out of men. I am looking for someone that likes to look at my body more then their own in the mirror. I want someone that knows that money is not important, someone that can hold a relatively intelligent conversation. Someone that loves the free things in life, like hiking, working out, visiting with friends and family.

What I find out there in the dating pool is men who are looking to have barbie on their arm. They don't want you to talk or have an opinion. They think that something is wrong with me because I am not superficial and not high maintenance.

I feel screwed by not being like other women.

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree completely, it's as simple as finding a girl that gives you a opening sign and then using the rules of attraction on her and she's yours... for the time being.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001