bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Batman: Arkham Origins is actually pretty fun! - Buy it if you havnt played it yet

I wasnt interested in it at all because it looked exactly the same as Arkham City and more importantly wasnt made by Rocksteady.

Got the game yesterday and played it for a while and I'm actually having a blast with it ... Just fought Deathstroke and that was an extremely fun battle, felt like a legit bad ass, not to mention the story seems like it's a lot more focused than Arkham City.

No spoilers pls, only just like 1-2 hours into the game lol.
    Sig line can't be a novel

HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just wait til you play it more, you'll get tired out since its exactly like AC.

I beat AC 2-3x but I barely finished this one
    Live and Die in LA Crew
    LeGoat James Crew

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HarpoonBrah View Post
    just wait til you play it more, you'll get tired out since its exactly like AC.

I beat AC 2-3x but I barely finished this one

Fair point I guess, I went over that tedious bridge every one talks about and once was enough.

But as long as the story holds I'll definitely be finishing this, but as a Batman fan I love seeing the villains and easter eggs.

HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HarpoonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Fair point I guess, I went over that tedious bridge every one talks about and once was enough.

But as long as the story holds I'll definitely be finishing this, but as a Batman fan I love seeing the villains and easter eggs.
    thankfully the story is good
    Live and Die in LA Crew
    LeGoat James Crew

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was decent. Never touched it again once I beat it which wasn't the case with AC.
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SonofTh0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it was alright but definitely not replay worthy
    **manlet crew**
    **mirin hard crew**
    **son of god crew**
    **always reps back crew**

Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have it and I'm 3 hours in. Was having fun but then I read details about Arkham Knight. Nopw when I try to play it I imagine how boring the game is compared to AK based on the details released. Now the game is damn near unplayable for me.
    ----
    **Alexis Ren fan crew**

Originally Posted by kids.got.soul View Post
    It was decent. Never touched it again once I beat it which wasn't the case with AC.
    Originally Posted by SonofTh0r View Post
    it was alright but definitely not replay worthy

Yeah, I finished AA 3 times and AC 2 times ... Doubt I'll replay this, but as long as the initial playthrough is good, I dont really care that much about replay lol.

Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post
    I have it and I'm 3 hours in. Was having fun but then I read details about Arkham Knight. Nopw when I try to play it I imagine how boring the game is compared to AK based on the details released. Now the game is damn near unplayable for me.

Lol the only reason I got this game was because of Arkham Knight. Reading and seeing the screens got me hyped up so I desperately needed a Batman fix. Once I'm done with this game the wait will be agonizing. Jimmies will be so rustled if Rocksteady end up delaying it.

TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the game is about as bad your football team OP.
    Chelsea FC ~ Lakers

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It has the best story of all the Batman games.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000) TheNDawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was alright, but it had so much potential with the characters and storyline but by the end it's just a let down. You'll realise once you get a few hours in that it could have been something new and fresh but it just gave off an uninspiring vibe as you play through.
    NUFC <3

☆☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆☆

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

You gon get repped back, son!