ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManeDasIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face I made some sports wallpapers w/ motivational quotes if anyone wants to look

Took an image already created (i don't know how to use photoshop), and threw on a quote.

http://imgur.com/a/6z4jg

I did not do the Melo one.

Feel free to use them any way you'd like. I rotate these and ones like them on my desktop for motivation to study.

If anyone has any requests of athletes/quotes they'd like to see, feel free to request ITT. Takes me 5 minutes to whip it up, and its a nice relaxing break.

Hope some brahs like them. If not fuk u den.

Das it.

Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Suit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Needs

Bobby Knight
    Pete Carril
    Mike Krzyzewski
    John Wooden
    Jerry Tarkanian
    Phil Jackson
    Greg Popovich

etc

Coaches > players for motivation wallpapers and quotes. (this is all coaches, football/soccer/hockey etc.)

Some by Bobby Knight
    “Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.”
    "The key is not the 'will to win'...everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important."
    "All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things."

John Wooden
    “Don't mistake activity with achievement.”
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    “Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ”

Pete Carril
    "Smart take from the Strong."

Phil Jackson
    I gave it my body and mind, but I have kept my soul.
    Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.

etc
    etc
    L.A. Dodgers
    Catholic Convert
    Sacramento Kings
    San Francisco 49er's
    Basketball Aficionado
    Sacramento Republic F.C.

Gets mod negged and threatened by mr4wdTRD for asking questions in threads.

RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAdaRuggedMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000) UltimateRiot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some of these are sweet man, would make more sense if the Tom Brady one had a Tom Brady quote though, nomsayin?

Also who was resolution? Don't want to stretch to use because they'd look bad :S
    Refer to User Title

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the first and third one.

Resolution of peace though.
    Lakers|[great basketball]|Yeezy Season
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew