Quest for Swoleness DropSetBrah's Avatar
    DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Infamous Second Son reviews are out... Not as good as we hoped brahs

Still getting it either way, sucks to think I may have bought a PS4 for nothing, but oh well! I'm sure chits gunna be good.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...ous-second-son

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...ond-son-review

Cliffs

- Infamous Second Son is getting weaker scores than Titanfall
    - Reviewers are saying SS isn't as solid as past installments
    Last edited by DropSetBrah; 03-20-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    Mod negged for calling him a phaggot now deep red crew

Hey vegetarians, my food chits on your food, literally.

MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reviews mean nothing /thread.

also titanfall is a terrible game and obviously paid off their reviews

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've said this about every game. No reviews matter except my review.

An article or meta critic score has zero effect on how much I personally like the game.

I've played many 7/10 and below games that is give 8 or 9/10 personally.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    reviews mean nothing /thread.
    4/10 troll attempt.

Pls go xbot.

Redwings|Badgers|Packers

DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DropSetBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post

An article or meta critic score has zero effect on how much I personally like the game.

I completely agree but this game has a standard to uphold. When it scores less than its predecessors I can't help but think its not as good. Will find out tomorrow!

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why did you have to include obvious fanboy trollbait by throwing in that little Titanfall line.

Inb4 PS4 vs XboxOne debate.

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This game was never meant to be a flagship exclusive. Not surprising it doesn't have outstanding reviews, but it still should be a very fun game.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

Priapus' Incarnation Brosynthesis's Avatar
    Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosynthesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still getting it though, I enjoyed the last two and Sucker Punch were toying with a really strange power (smoke?) and for the record, saying "Titanfall sucks" is pretty stupid unless you mean it as a personal opinion. Obviously the game is amazing, I played the beta for hours and even my brothers play it all the time now, so do a majority of former Sony fanboys. Fanboy comments are pointless and should be left out. InFamous: SS is what mostly has been anticipated for the PS4, and it fell short to a few reviews, oh well, it is still probably a solid game like the past two even if it doesn't live up to them, SP brought something new out and that is something great.
    **Wetbreasts will make it still**
    *iForce Hemavol is the GOAT pwo*

Only YouTube channels you need: Animal, UniversalUSA77, Antoine Vaillant, BroScienceLife

AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much did Titanfall spend to advertise on reviewers media? How much did infamous?

Look at how little promotion is being done for Infamous. If you spend money on advertisements with a reviewer, they have to give you a high score, or you can ask for your money back or free advertising in the future since they dissed your product on the page next to the one they sold you for $1,000,000 to promote it.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

what did you give sleeping dogs?
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*®
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ® ravishing-asses@tumblr ®
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    Why did you have to include obvious fanboy trollbait by throwing in that little Titanfall line.

Inb4 PS4 vs XboxOne debate.
    Lettuce be real tea. The debate will happen regardless, but Titanfall is a good comparison because it's X1's first big game just as Infamous is PS4's first.

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    what did you give sleeping dogs?
    Didn't play that one, brotha
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't read any reviews, but from I saw of trailers I wasn't impressed.

Looked pretty, but other than that you are some emo invincible guy running around flying and shooting fireballs?
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op claims SS isn't as good as the last two installments

Posts metacritic of Infamous 2 - 85/100

Posts review of second son - 8.7/10

Okay OP.
    ----
    **Alexis Ren fan crew**

shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shakercup09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post
    Op claims SS isn't as good as the last two installments

Posts metacritic of Infamous 2 - 85/100

Posts review of second son - 8.7/10

Okay OP.
    not like reviews matter but fuking this lol, thought it would be a 6/10 based on OP

Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post
    I haven't read any reviews, but from I saw of trailers I wasn't impressed.

Looked pretty, but other than that you are some emo invincible guy running around flying and shooting fireballs?
    It's a lot more than that dude we've been through this.

Either rent it and try it, or get infamous 2. Very similar. It's an excellent franchise. And I say that without an ounce of fanboyism.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000) Searching4Truth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought we stopped taking high scores for generic shooters seriously a long time ago.

Oh, I'm sorry, titanfall is a generic shooter with mechs, got it.

I like my bro shooters as much as every other gamer, but still... come on.
    evil laughter crew
    no mas fappityfapap

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont really see how this game can't at least be fun. open world, super powers, nice looking graphics. i don't expect much replay value but i am having a hard time believing its not at the very least a fun game to play through once or twice.

wouldn't compare it to titanfall, one is an fps made for online play, one is a 3rd person action made for offline play.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Game looks awesome and I can't wait to pick up. Also why is everyone comparing titanfall to infamous???? two completely DIFFERENT games.
    I live in Cincinnati. Please do not associate me with Cleveland in sports misc

PS4: Big_Pete1000

Originally Posted by Big_Pete1000 View Post
    Game looks awesome and I can't wait to pick up. Also why is everyone comparing titanfall to infamous???? two completely DIFFERENT games.
    First big titles of each console. I have both and will enjoy both, but most will only get one. So comparing the two makes sense at the point.

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DropSetBrah View Post
    First big titles of each console. I have both and will enjoy both, but most will only get one. So comparing the two makes sense at the point.
    Poor reasoning. They are completely different genres and one scored about .2 higher than the other..............OMGGGGGGGGGGG
    I live in Cincinnati. Please do not associate me with Cleveland in sports misc

PS4: Big_Pete1000

dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000) dankydank is a name known to all. (+5000)
    most people agreed that this version is the best of all 3 Infamous games but it somehow has the lowest scores
    the other major criticism is that there isnt enough content and thats addressed with a day 1 patch that adds 19 missions which come out to roughly 5 hours of gameplay
    these weren't included in any of the reviews either

complete details of the free patch

inFamous: Second Son's day one title update will introduce a series of new episodic story missions that amount to around 5 hours worth of additional gameplay, Sucker Punch has revealed.

The content forms part of a new 'Paper Trail' storyline, a side-story described by the developer as an "innovative online and in-game story arc" that sees players attempting to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.'s occupation of Seattle through a series of 19 new missions and corresponding "web-based investigations".

Players will be given access to new content each week for six weeks, delivered directly via the game and, Sucker Punch suggests, enjoyyourpower.com. The content is said to have been co-developed by Sucker Punch and ARG company 42 Entertainment, and provides additional gameplay and backstory on the world of Second Son.

On top of Paper Trail, the 300mb update also includes the Cole's Legacy Content Pack available for free to pre-order customers, as well as a variety of tweaks and improvements, including tweaks made to the difficulty, increased pedestrian and traffic density, and graphical improvements.

InFamous: Second Son lands exclusively on PlayStation 4 tomorrow, March 21. To find out what we thought of it, head through to our review.

Full 1.01 Patch Notes:

Cole's Legacy Content Pack
    FREE with pre-order
    Explore the events immediately following inFAMOUS 2
    Work with an investigative reporter to understand the source of conduit powers
    4 story missions, approximately 1 hour of gameplay

inFAMOUS Paper Trail Storyline
    FREE bonus missions and exclusive web content
    Innovative online and in-game story arc co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment
    Manga and murder, follow the trail of origami doves to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.'s occupation of Seattle.
    19 story missions and corresponding web-based investigations, approximately 5 hours of unique gameplay.

Difficulty Balance
    Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
    Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
    Karma progression extended to support longer playtime

Boss Fights
    The boss fights have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun
    More dynamic boss behaviors and attacks

Pedestrians and DUPs
    Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
    Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
    Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
    Post-story enemy activity and D.U.P. raids

Technical Improvements
    Graphics and performance improvements
    Fixes for a small number of infrequent blocking bugs
    PSN integration to support Paper Trail DLC

JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Would rather play cod ghosts (on xbox) over this anyday of the week, cheers bro
    Jersey Crew
    MMA Crew
    Mod Negged Crew

Originally Posted by JerseyBrahh View Post
    Would rather play cod ghosts (on xbox) over this anyday of the week, cheers bro

Attention span: a gnat

Bro: cheers
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NYG92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to respond to titanfall haters

Titanfall is anything but generic the fast paced gameplay and parkour really make you rethink map routes and open up tons of possibilities in objective games. Last Titan standing is intense as hell and requires flanking and tactics. Minions help flush out camper (campers lose map control and the other team farms minions for Titan or points (if attrition)).

So yeah titanfall is great outside of a lack of pilot weapons. Dark souls 2 pvp and titanfall has been stealing my hours

Edit: if they made an armored core with titanfalls mech gameplay it would be game if th century
    -I always (eventually) rep back
    -Rep Giants fans on sight crew
    -Hopefully this wasn't a drunk post

MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinTheIron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Attention span: a gnat

Bro: cheers
    not all of us 20 year olds are bad brah ;(

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. For many of the games that gamespot, IGN, whoever have rated low, were actually games I enjoyed a lot. One prime example was Monster Hunter on the ps2 (they gave it like a 4 or 6 /10). But I played that game 10 hours a day.... for pretty much 2 years.

Honestly, if I listened to reviews, I wouldn't have enjoyed most of the games I do now. People have different taste in gaming and everyone just needs to accept that. I personally think FPS games for the most part are trash so I avoid them. I tend to enjoy action adventure and RPG the most. And it's my main reason for being in the playstation camp.
    Misc Photography Crew
    Canon 7Dmkii / 6D / 650D / 450D (IR mod)
    Tamron 150-600vc / 24-70vc / 70-200vc, Samyang 14mm f2.8
    Canon 50mm f1.4, MP-E 65mm f2.8, 100mm f2.8, 70-200mm f4