Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I own 3 condos by the age of 25 will I be set for life?

Ok so right now my plan is to work my ass off while cutting most expenses and save enough to purchase 3 condos within the next 3 years (been saving since 20)....Each having 2 bedrooms...That would allow me to rent out to 6 people generating around 4k-5k per month ...sounds good on paper,anyone do this

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We talking about you buying them flat out, no payment plan or anything?
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EUHustler View Post
    Ok so right now my plans is to work my ass off while cutting most expenses and save enough to purchase 3 condos within the next 3 years....Each having 2 bedrooms...That would allow me to rent out to 6 people generating around 4k-5k per month ...sounds good on paper,anyone do this
    yep, but dont forget to include investment property tax in your total projected income
    #delusionalnatty #nogains #skinnyfat #lowtestbetametabolism #probablynotgonamakeit #ayylmao #hashtag

EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    We talking about you buying them flat out, no payment plan or anything?
    buying them flat out (around 60k per property)

mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    unless the people end up trashing the place and you have to end up renovating

landlords always get fuked

Originally Posted by Mimic3 View Post
    yep, but dont forget to include investment property tax in your total projecting income
    property taxes plus a monthly condofee plus maintenance costs....but i plan on taking the rent in cash only so i wont have to pay taxes on it

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll have $180k after saving for only 5 years? Gjdm.
    IIIII...can...be...anythinnnggg... Take a look, it's in a book, READING RAINBOW!!!!!!

Reps owed:

I rep front, back (1k+), and side to side.

poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100)
    buying them flat out (around 60k per property)
    tfw the 1 condo you bought costs as much as 5 of ops's condos..

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ehh I don't know about set for life, plus if something goes wrong it's on you to fix it, don't dump everything you have in them or you will end up in debt

Make sure you have AT LEAST another 30k saved on top of what they're gonna cost
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

Originally Posted by mabidi View Post

Im well aware of this,is it possible to do like quarterly inspections? I know most people will just trash the place up

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idk where you're buying but $1500/month rent from a property that only cost $60k sounds optimistic
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    idk where you're buying but $1500/month rent from a property that only cost $60k sounds optimistic
    vegas or central florida

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It wont work out as smoothly or efficiently as you make it seem, but it seems like a good idea.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    property taxes plus a monthly condofee plus maintenance costs....but i plan on taking the rent in cash only so i wont have to pay taxes on it
    hahahah. Your next thread is going to be called "If i owe millions in back taxes after the age of 25, will I be set"

Most smart, sensible people who rent from people. Don't pay with cash only.

Only the urban youths and Mexicans with 20 in their family, pay in cash. So you can imagine the headaches financially.

But i have never heard of anybody making it big renting out property. Just look at any super or landlord. They are barely scrapping by in most cases. It's when you sell the property for more than what you paid for, that makes you big.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    It wont work out as smoothly or efficiently as you make it seem, but it seems like a good idea.
    yea im prepared for that...im sure there will be either lots of things breaking, or people not paying rent on time, especially if I buy a place in a lower income area

fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Own 3 condos and a 4 unit apt building. After all the monthly expenses I make around 2700-3000 per month.

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Or you could not be a moron and properly screen for renters. The last couple places I've rented our landlord wanted references of any previous landlords, and I know for a fact he called and asked how we were as tenants.
    Best raw lifts: 670/480/675 | http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002 | IG: NsattPL

hahahah. Your next thread is going to be called "If i owe millions in back taxes after the age of 25, will I be set"

Most smart, sensible people who rent from people. Don't pay with cash only.

Only the urban youths and Mexicans with 20 in their family, pay in cash. So you can imagine the headaches financially.

But i have never heard of anybody making it big renting out property. Just look at any super or landlord. They are barely scrapping by in most cases. It's when you sell the property for more than what you paid for, that makes you big.
    Im not trying to hit the jackpot here...i just want a steady income.

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck when you eventually get audited.
    Best raw lifts: 670/480/675 | http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002 | IG: NsattPL

LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10) LawPec is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    60k condos? Where you from OP?

Originally Posted by fadetoblack1 View Post
    Own 3 condos and a 4 unit apt building. After all the monthly expenses I make around 2700-3000 per month.
    what expenses do u have and are all the rooms being rented out?

Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats not a very smart idea. Don't think that wont come back and bite you in the ass even in 20-30 years time.

-brb 2044
    -hello mr EUhustler, tax office here...
    -it appears you have multiple investment properties that were being rented out from 2014 to 2044
    -it appears you owe us approx $7,593,395 in income tax that you have purposely avoided declaring in attempt to avoid income tax
    -please make a payment of $7,593,395 by X date or will we throw your ass in jail
    -thank you and have a nice day!
    #delusionalnatty #nogains #skinnyfat #lowtestbetametabolism #probablynotgonamakeit #ayylmao #hashtag

Im not trying to hit the jackpot here...i just want a steady income.
    Well. You won't be hitting the jackpot. And you won't have a steady income. You will gain hassles from the tenants and probably losing money from the kind of people who would be paying cash only damaging the property. Drug lords and welfare peeps.

GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're gonna have to do it by the books OP.

Well. You won't be hitting the jackpot. And you won't have a steady income. You will gain hassles from the tenants and probably losing money from the kind of people who would be paying cash only damaging the property. Drug lords and welfare peeps.
    what person wouldnt pay cash only if I lowered the rent to a few hundred below normal price..not everyone lives like an animal and destroys an apartment in 1 year

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)

What a dumb phucking comment.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mabidi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by invain View Post
    Or you could not be a moron and properly screen for renters. The last couple places I've rented our landlord wanted references of any previous landlords, and I know for a fact he called and asked how we were as tenants.
    yeah but how many landlords are like yours? 20%? if that

most say give me the money

fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) fadetoblack1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what expenses do u have and are all the rooms being rented out?
    My condos cost around 25k each and rent for 650 per month. The monthly expenses for each is 70for taxes, 30 association fee, 40 insurance

My 4 unit apt building cost 99k, total rents per month is 2200. Mortgage is 400, tax, 350, insurance, 150, water, 100, misc, 200.

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what person wouldnt pay cash only if I lowered the rent to a few hundred below normal price..not everyone lives like an animal and destroys an apartment in 1 year
    So the ~$800/month would be before or after being lowered?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Please tell me you have a lawyer or something that can actually advise you something like this.

You sound like the same brah who took all his daughters college fund and dumped it into bitcoins and then lost millions when that dude bailed.

Just because you can save money. Doesn't mean you can make sound business decisions with it.