Closed Thread
Page 88 of 118 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3521
    Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iWander View Post

i dont understand..how do you have sources confirm stuff that ends up not being true?
    Looks like it's on Fox.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    I would be scared.
    yeah wow, so sad if they went down there, zero chance whatsoever.

good luck searching there, that's insane.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am not coming in here to troll I would love to know exactly what happened extremely specifically. Doubt that will happen. If it does great.

But that still does not change my thoughts that everyone died. Lettuce be real guys.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *** just now they said the black box was detectable to 6100m [20,000ft] by sonar, but the depth of where they think they plane is now is 7000m [23,000ft]

Convenient.

meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why the cover up though? is it just to hide the incompetance of their goverment? if not and there is a genuine cause to cover up what really happened, what would there be to gain from all this?

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meatlog View Post
    why the cover up though? is it just to hide the incompetance of their goverment? if not and there is a genuine cause to cover up what really happened, what would there be to gain from all this?
    What was in the cargo bin perhaps?

How at least two Iranians got onboard with other people's passports perhaps?

How one of their pilots may have gone rogue perhaps?

Maybe whatever cargo was on the airplane is very sensitive and Malaysia / China will look very, very bad if it ends up in Al Quaida's hands?

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs of the latest so far?
    Sig line can't be a novel

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Cliffs of the latest so far?
    statement released all life is lost
    search continuing via sattellites and vessels and planes
    plane still missing
    *****official misc photography crew *****

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KiNGACE View Post
    Finally the The Shield/A-Team has arrived! From Reuters: The United States said it was sending an undersea Navy drone to Australia, in addition to a high-tech black box detector, to help in the search.

It's about time.....America F*CK YEAH!
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is the worst cover up of all time

Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so let me get this right

statements been released saying everyone is dead..

yet nothing has been found of the wreckage...

TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    So much potatoe in the thread.

It isn't the Malaysian government who are saying this, Inmarsat, and they aren't going to come to this type of conclusion lightly.

It seemed unlikely it was never in the North, given that it would be unlikely countries like China, Kazackhstan and Pakistan wouldn't notice an unidentified passenger jet flying into their airspace, to then land or crash somewhere, meant it was probably in the south.

It's sad that they are basically saying everyone is almost certainly dead without having 100% solid proof, which would obviously be remains of the aircraft, but it's the truth of this situation.

To post above: it didn't bypass radar for 6 hours, I haven't read a thing which said there is radar coverage that far out into the Indian Ocean, so I presume there isn't any to bypass.
    Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    Why do all of you find it so hard to believe that everybody on the plane is dead. WTF do you expect. The plane crashed in the middle of the ocean more than two weeks ago. What fairy tale beliefs are you holding on to. The real life situation is they crashed and are all dead. It is pretty obvious.
    These.

Have none of you actually been following the news on this.

A British firm concluded that the plane was last in the middle of the f*ckin Indian Ocean thousands of miles from land when it was at the end of its fuel. Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Malaysia, India, UK, USA have all sent boats and planes to a remote part of the Indian ocean looking for wreckage. Is this just a decoy to the general public? Are they all in on it?
    Think about it, even the US were saying ten days ago, it most likely went down in the Indian Ocean. Don't you think their would be heavier US presence in the investigation if there was the faintest whiff that a Boeing 777 was in the hands of a terrorist group, or their was some top secret cargo (and why the f*ck would you have top secret cargo on a commercial airliner full of civilians?).

Are we honestly to suppose that this is an international conspiracy now, with Britain, Malaysia, the US, China and Malaysia all in on it?

If you stop to think about it, then all these conspiracy theories are negated by the current evidence:

Maybe it was shot down by South East Asian authorities, or even a US controlled drone, and they're just trying to cover it up. Then why would they get a private UK satellite firm with many employees, to lie about it? How do you get all those other countries to believe the lie and commit serious resources to a phony salvage operation?

Maybe it was carrying secret cargo. Why would half the world be involved in covering this up? Why was it on a commercial airliner? Again why get a British firm to lie about it?

Terrorists? Again whole world (Britain, US, Malaysia Australia etc...) would now be lying to us.

Aliens? Now officially more plausible than all the above.

If you don't accept the current version of events, then you must believe a global conspiracy that involves all the countries that have been involved in the investigation.

Admittedly it's probably the greatest aviation mysteries of all time. But what we are witnessing is an unprecedented event. Until now, no one would have thought that a commercial airliner could be diverted thousands of miles off course into the middle of the Indian Ocean, without people noticing.

Personally I think pilot suicide is a strong possibility. It's happened before on the same scale, but without the massive diversion, just an opportunistic nose dive by one of the pilots: Egypt air 1999, one of the pilots committed murder suicide when the captain briefly went to the toilet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

Only question here, is how they duped the other pilot into allowing the plane to be diverted that far off course. I'm sure the passengers and even the cabin crew wouldn't have noticed, as you don't have a clue what's going on during a flight anyway, especially at night. Passengers rely on the GPS map display that they sometimes have, but that of course would have been deactivated along with the ACARS, and I doubt this would have caused alarm.

I think it's fair on the pilots to reserve judgement till they find the black box and get to the bottom of this, but I think the above is one of the strongest theories.

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meatlog View Post

I really hate to be one of those tin foil hat guys but everything is wrong with this situation, and it reeks to high end of a conspiracy. The plane could have been reprogrammed to crash, or it could be carrying cargo that wasn't supposed to be there.

Originally Posted by TerRyOsuLLivan View Post

I think it's fair on the pilots to reserve judgement till they find the black box and get to the bottom of this, but I think the above is one of the strongest theories.

Here's why I think its a conspiracy.... apparently the black box will run out of batteries before anyone gets to it.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pilot suicide is a possibility, but the fact that the plane flew for 6-7 hours AFTER making that strange diversion just strikes me very odd. Postponing it for that long, and killing so many others in the process, speaks to me of something different happening than a pilot simply wanting to commit suicide.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post
    I really hate to be one of those tin foil hat guys but everything is wrong with this situation, and it reeks to high end of a conspiracy. The plane could have been reprogrammed to crash, or it could be carrying cargo that wasn't supposed to be there.

Here's why I think its a conspiracy.... apparently the black box will run out of batteries before anyone gets to it.
    That's the case with all black boxes. It doesn't mean the data is lost, just that it will stop pinging it's location after 30 days or so, meaning it will be much more difficult to locate. A bit like if your phone runs out of battery, and you can no longer ring it to find its location, you just have to search for it manually, and then you can recover everything that was on it. After Air France 447 crashed, it took 2 years to locate the black box, long after it had ran out of power, but they still managed to do it, and it still had all the cockpit recordings and flight data. That is probably what is going to happen hear, it will be a very lengthy recovery process (possibly years) but they will find the black box and get to the bottom of this. Having said that, as someone mentioned, the US are sending some pretty good hardware to the Indian Ocean, so maybe they will find it quicker.

Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Pilot suicide is a possibility, but the fact that the plane flew for 6-7 hours AFTER making that strange diversion just strikes me very odd. Postponing it for that long, and killing so many others in the process, speaks to me of something different happening than a pilot simply wanting to commit suicide.
    To me it sounds like whoever did this (if someone did indeed do this deliberately) didn't want to be found. Hence flying to a remote location.

I read this today which I found very revealing and interesting. Basically the ACARS on this plane was an older versions that allowed the pings to continue even after it was switched off. Newer version do not allow this. So basically if it had been a newer version, there would have been now pings after the ACARS were switched off, hence they would not have had a f*ckin clue where the plane was. But thanks to it being an older version, the pings continued and we now have a rough idea where it went down. Perhaps the saboteur thought there would be absolutely no way to track the plane after the ACARS and transponder were switched off, and the mid Indian Ocean, far from any radar systems, would be the perfect place to die in secrecy, with the world having no clue what actually happened.

The search for MH370 would have been hopeless had it not been fitted with a system called Classic Aero, a type of Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) which transmits data on location, altitude, heading and speed.
    ACARS, as we now know, can be turned off manually, via a switch on the ceiling of the cockpit or behind the throttles between the pilot and co-pilot. MH370’s ACARS system was switched off at 1.21am on March 8, two minutes after the pilots’ last verbal communication with the ground.
    But Classic Aero also has a second terminal that operates independently of ACARS and cannot be switched off while the aircraft still has power.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...al-delays.html
    Last edited by TerRyOsuLLivan; 03-25-2014 at 06:05 PM.

P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To me it sounds like whoever did this (if someone did indeed do this deliberately) didn't want to be found.
    If this was the case, they would have taken it down in the Java Trench as its close to 30K feet deep, and not off the coast of perth
    Always pick 7 crew
    *MISC LIFTING CREW*

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apparently this is what the indian ocean is looking like right now

Edit: Ok already posted last page. But here's the youtube link

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    apparently this is what the indian ocean is looking like right now

Edit: Ok already posted last page. But here's the youtube link
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50) CostcoHotDogs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the biggest question we should be asking ourselves is why is the "black box" a red cylinder?

jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaySWAG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CostcoHotDogs View Post
    I think the biggest question we should be asking ourselves is why is the "black box" a red cylinder?
    actually its orange

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    U wait 5 yrs to post something like this.... really....

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong lurker. Repped.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RepItOut View Post
    Fukkin lost it. Reps.

meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These.

Are we honestly to suppose that this is an international conspiracy now, with Britain, Malaysia, the US, China and Malaysia all in on it?
    Suppose when you look at it that way, hard to believe all these countries would be involved in a single cover up, unless am being naive. I just wish just for once that goverments/mainstream media would just stop being c***s and tell it how it is

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel...-1226864848018

France spots 122 objects in Indian Ocean where search resumes for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Would love if they find it after the government said it "ended" AND there were survivors...

Dat riot..
    Last edited by RepItOut; 03-26-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nestoran is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukkin lost it

Also I srs think it was terrorist
    LA Kings
    Manchester United

*Arrow Crew*
    *True Detective Crew*

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nestoran View Post
    fukkin lost it
    Strong thread title to post correlation repped.

Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel...-1226864848018

France spots 122 objects in Indian Ocean where search resumes for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Would love if they find it after the government said it "ended" AND there were survivors...

Dat riot..

bumped and repped
    Downhill/Freeride Crew
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    MWC crew crew crew

Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dat riot..
    Cheers man.

The nerve of the journalist. "Of course we now know it crashed and there are no survivors".

Just say if some did survive for the first day or so (presuming all is lost now), I'd hope all the families and even others not involved would riot like mad. I'd join them.

Anyone catch the news conference tonight? I missed it. Anything exciting?