macmayne357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calories and meat

what is it that make you bulk up and put on mass. is it the actual meat or is it the calories.....im trying to bulk im a endomorph so im trying to keep it lean and not store alot of fat...but lean cuts dont have as much calories as the fat ones....i dont want alot of fat....but at the same time i need the calories. can alot of lean meat still make me grow and put on mass?

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Calorie surplus = weight gain.

Stop avoiding fat. Dietary fat =/= body fat.

You are not an endomorph.

Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mncdk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein is vital in gaining mass. But you should include fats and carbs as well. Meat will be rich and protein, and can be rich in fat too.
    More well defined questions will get you better help.

Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post

so ditch the lean meat and go for the rib eye

Originally Posted by Mncdk View Post
    Protein is vital in gaining mass. But you should include fats and carbs as well. Meat will be rich and protein, and can be rich in fat too.
    More well defined questions will get you better help.
    im trying to put on mass without alot of fat.more muscle than fat basically

JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaySeeMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post

+1000

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by macmayne357 View Post
    so ditch the lean meat and go for the rib eye
    If that would put you into your ideal calorie and fat range then yes.

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by macmayne357 View Post
    im trying to put on mass without alot of fat.more muscle than fat basically
    try lifting and eat more
    Lets Go Brandon
    Pureblood

Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    try lifting and eat more

I'm scared to eat fat, because I'm real thin but I got flab covering my chest and stomach. No matter how much WEIGHT I lose I can't get rid of the fat covering my muscle. But at the same time I'm thin.

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat in food is needed to move nutrients around the body so fat isn't bad

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you drink beer?