sbmovement has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Equinox Tier 2/ Tier 3 fast track test

Hi all-

Just got hired as a personal trainer at Equinox. I was told that because of my experience and education I am eligable to test out of tier 1 and then possibly tier 2 level. Any of you guys work there currently, prior or know someone who does and know what this fast track test consist of? I just want to be able to prep accordingly because it is a pretty large amount of money on the line for this test.

P.S. I swear after college I was done with exams but it seems these things are never going to leave me alone! HAHA!

Thank you in advanced, I really appreciate your input!

Cheers!

Spencer

Registered User frequentfitness's Avatar
    frequentfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Spencer,

I'm currently in the same boat, studying for the fast track exam (Tier 1 to Tier 2) for Equinox personal trainers. What was your experience with the test? I am certified via NASM, so I assume most of my bases will be covered. Was it particularly focused on anatomy by chance?

Would love your feedback
    Thank you!

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sbmovement View Post
    Hi all-

Just got hired as a personal trainer at Equinox. I was told that because of my experience and education I am eligable to test out of tier 1 and then possibly tier 2 level. Any of you guys work there currently, prior or know someone who does and know what this fast track test consist of? I just want to be able to prep accordingly because it is a pretty large amount of money on the line for this test.

P.S. I swear after college I was done with exams but it seems these things are never going to leave me alone! HAHA!

Thank you in advanced, I really appreciate your input!

Cheers!

Spencer
    The tier exam should be easy enough, particularly if you are fresh out of school. I wouldn't concern myself. You'll be fine.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone taken the exam?/ how did you do Spenser. Also any tips?