Closed Thread
    larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larsfromars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tamoxifen for gyno (Pubmed article) - rebound afterwards?

I've got gyno and I want to get rid of it. It's not THAT bad, but it's annoying, and after googling for a while I found an article on Pubmed - not allowed to post links yet, but if you google "Management of physiological gynaecomastia with tamoxifen" you will find the article.

Sounds promising.

Now, tamoxifen have been discussed a million times before all over the web, but what I'm wondering and what the article said nothing about is if I need to take something after the tamoxifen have done it's job.

I don't do any PH/steroids, btw, and I'm kinda green to all of this.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not expert on the issue by any means, but as far as I'm aware to get rid of gyno your options are surgery or a Doctors prescription. If it's not causing you any health issues then leave it until later when you have the money is what I'd suggest.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your options are basically letro or surgery...I wouldn't bother with tamoxifen.

what is your bf% ?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    your options are basically letro or surgery...I wouldn't bother with tamoxifen.

what is your bf% ?
    and 90% of the time its the latter
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total