Aulul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

been stuck at the same weight for 3 weeks! Help!

Hey everyone, i started cutting around 7-8 weeks ago at around 20% bf at 170 lbs now i'm around 17% bf at 160 lbs. i started my cut at 2k cals (measuring and weighing everything i eat) and dropped down to about 1.8k cals and started to go stagnant. i started adding in 4-5 days of cardio burning around 200 extra cals on lifts days and 400 on off days so i could get away with eating a fair amount i was eating. but i've been stagnant for the last few weeks doing this. do you guys think i should drop to 1600 calories or do a metabolic reset where i eat at maintenance for a week and then drop back to a 2k cal cut. i'm just super confused at the moment with what i should do atm.. i want to get a six pack for a music festival coming up at the end of may.. is this possible? This is my first real cutting cycle and i wanna get rid of the gut and the man boobs once and for all, been lifting for about 10 months now. please help!!!!!

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are your macros? Are you taking proper amounts of fats and protein?

How are you weighing and measuring, is it with a digital food scale?

If everything is in check you probably need to lower calories.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Aulul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    What are your macros? Are you taking proper amounts of fats and protein?

How are you weighing and measuring, is it with a digital food scale?

If everything is in check you probably need to lower calories.
    Yeap, everything is using a digital food scale, macros are currently around 52g fat, 166 carbs, and 168g of protien. but im still at 17% bf, would it be safe to already cut down to 1600 calories at such a high bf?

ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShadowFox08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have one day a week to refeed, which is eating at maintenance, and those extra calories being carbs. Those carbs will help you flush out the water fat weight that you may be holding on to.

Other than that, make sure you count your calories carefully.

I've never done a metabolic reset before, but it could work definitely. The carb feeding definitely helped me lose the liquid fat weight that refushed to budge though.