Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Kyle Harris

Years Training: 15 (9 years bodybuilding)
    Titles Won or best placings:
    • 2007 NPC Midstates Classic – 1st Place MW
    • 2007 NGA International – 1st Place MW
    • 2008 ONBF Mr. Ohio – 1st Place LW/1st Place Overall – IFPA Pro Card
    • 6th place NGA Pro Universe (2008, 2009, 2010 – Classes of 12+ each time)
    • 2009 NPC Midstates Classic – 1st Place LW
    • 2010 Natural Northern USA – 2nd Place LW
    • 2010 NPC Monster Mash – 1st Place LW
    • 2011 NPC Natural Michigan – 1st Place LW
    • 2011 Cronus Invitee
    • 2013 NPC Natural Northern US – 2nd Place LW

Favorite Fitness/Training-type quote:

“It’s not the number of times you get knocked down, it’s the number of times you get back up.”

Any certifications, degrees, or special achievements related to this industry:

Health/PE Teacher, NASM-CPT, Former NSCA-CPT, Former Fall Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for Clyde High School, High School Baseball Coach 11 years

gasparirepskyle1.jpeggasoarirepskyle2.jpeggasparirepskyle3.jpeg
    Last edited by sixthsense; 03-11-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck E. All the Gaspari guys on the boards are good bros in my book
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Good luck E. All the Gaspari guys on the boards are good bros in my book
    Thank you so much brother!

Originally Posted by ebunch12 View Post
    Congrats on the position bro. Looks like you have a lot to bring to the table for Gaspari
    I really appreciate that my friend, thanks.

Thumbs up

Ramiro Antorcha
    -Years Training: for bodybuilding, 10 years
    -Titles Won or best placings:
    2013 NGA Flamingo - Best Poser Award, LHW winner, Overall winner, received my pro card
    -Favorite Fitness/Training-type quote: "The gym is my Church. Training is my religion!"

gasparirepramiro2.jpg1-photo.jpg
    Last edited by sixthsense; 03-11-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Thumbs up

Luke Cameron

-Years Training: 8 years

-Titles Won or best placings: Best placing at ONBF Mr. & Ms. Natural Ohio Clash of the Titans 2nd place

-Favorite Fitness/Training-type quote:

“I believe in the American dream because if you’re willing to do the work, you can have anything.” -Pain and Gain

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. “ -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want succeed then you will be successful” -Eric Thomas

-Any certifications, degrees, or special achievements related to this industry: Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science.

gasparirepluke1.jpeggasparirepluke2.jpeggasparirepluke3.jpeg

Jon Douglas

-Years Training: 16 years
    2013 OCB Yankee Classic - 1st place Debut Class; 2nd place Novice Class; 3rd place Open Tall Class
    2013 NGA Flamingo Bodybuilding Pro/Am Championships - 1st place Novice Class; 1st place Light Heavy Weight Division; 2nd place Overall; Most Muscular Award
    "If you have a dream, pursue it! Even if it takes years to come to fruition! when that dream becomes a reality, all of the hard work will be 100% worth it in the end!"

"Dedication, Discipline, Determination...3-D Mentality"

"Fat and disheveled is no way to go through life"

-Any certifications, degrees, or special achievements related to this industry: My biggest achievement in this industry would be my transformation from a soft and fat 221 lbs to a ripped and shredded 185 lbs on stage as well as growing both physically and more importantly mentally!

6-Pictures12.jpg1-jondmmbackstage.jpg

rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10) rantorcha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Ramiro Antorcha
    -Years Training: for bodybuilding, 10 years
    2013 NGA Flamingo - Best Poser Award, LHW winner, Overall winner, received my pro card
    -Favorite Fitness/Training-type quote: "The gym is my Church. Training is my religion!"

Attachment 6719421Attachment 6719431
    Thanks, Eric! First of all, I still can't believe I'm freakin' 40 years old.

But most importantly, I am extremely excited to be part of the Gaspari family. It is truly an honor to be associated with such an elite supplement company and set of bodybuilders/ambassadors.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Angry

Originally Posted by rantorcha View Post
    Thanks, Eric! First of all, I still can't believe I'm freakin' 40 years old.

But most importantly, I am extremely excited to be part of the Gaspari family. It is truly an honor to be associated with such an elite supplement company and set of bodybuilders/ambassadors.
    Hmmm, somehow I sense that as a crack about MY age!

LMAO! Welcome brother!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good looking crew SS!!! Glad to see gaspari hitting it hard on here agAin!
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    Good looking crew SS!!! Glad to see gaspari hitting it hard on here agAin!
    Thank you brother! And hey, love IA products!

JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jon Douglas

-Years Training: 16 years
    2013 OCB Yankee Classic - 1st place Debut Class; 2nd place Novice Class; 3rd place Open Tall Class
    2013 NGA Flamingo Bodybuilding Pro/Am Championships - 1st place Novice Class; 1st place Light Heavy Weight Division; 2nd place Overall; Most Muscular Award
    "If you have a dream, pursue it! Even if it takes years to come to fruition! when that dream becomes a reality, all of the hard work will be 100% worth it in the end!"

"Dedication, Discipline, Determination...3-D Mentality"

"Fat and disheveled is no way to go through life"

-Any certifications, degrees, or special achievements related to this industry: My biggest achievement in this industry would be my transformation from a soft and fat 221 lbs to a ripped and shredded 185 lbs on stage as well as growing both physically and more importantly mentally!

Attachment 6719531Attachment 6719541
    Thank you for the awesome intro Eric!! I am truly blessed to have this opportunity! I cant explain how it feels to be associated with Gaspari Nutrition! I have used many of their products in the past and it is an honor to represent a leading company in the industry!

I look forward to working with everyone on Team Gaspari!!
    POWER / REP RANGE / SHOCK

3-D Mentality...Determination, Desire, Discipline!!!

Originally Posted by JayDouble67 View Post
    Thank you for the awesome intro Eric!! I am truly blessed to have this opportunity! I cant explain how it feels to be associated with Gaspari Nutrition! I have used many of their products in the past and it is an honor to represent a leading company in the industry!

I look forward to working with everyone on Team Gaspari!!
    Glad to have you with me brother!

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great to see the team evolving!

I'll have to go grab some shirtless pictures to post up!!! haha
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    great to see the team evolving!

I'll have to go grab some shirtless pictures to post up!!! haha
    Do it! Show em the sculpture that is Alec! : )

bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcgadzinski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats Eric! Seems like you really earned it. I'm just upset I'm late to the party! Should have been posting instead of lurking all these years.

Originally Posted by bcgadzinski View Post
    Congrats Eric! Seems like you really earned it. I'm just upset I'm late to the party! Should have been posting instead of lurking all these years.
    Well, you are here now, so that is what is important! Thank you!

hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the intro Eric! I'm super excited to be a part of Team Gaspari! It's amazing. I've been an active member on several boards and around the industry for a good amount if years and being involved with Gaspari is such an amazing thing.

Looking forward to being a member of the bb.com community.

Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Thanks for the intro Eric! I'm super excited to be a part of Team Gaspari! It's amazing. I've been an active member on several boards and around the industry for a good amount if years and being involved with Gaspari is such an amazing thing.

Looking forward to being a member of the bb.com community.
    Myself, Gaspari and bbing.com is lucky to have you! Thank you for being on my team!

hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Myself, Gaspari and bbing.com is lucky to have you! Thank you for being on my team!
    It's an honor Coach! So excited to be part of Team Gaspari, especially with such awesome people like Ramiro, Jon, Tank, and Luke!
    All American EFX Rep

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck guys!

JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayDouble67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    It's an honor Coach! So excited to be part of Team Gaspari, especially with such awesome people like Ramiro, Jon, Tank, and Luke!
    A great TEAM indeed!!!
    POWER / REP RANGE / SHOCK

3-D Mentality...Determination, Desire, Discipline!!!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you brother! And hey, love IA products!
    Appreciate it man..
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like a great team!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by Slackadjuster View Post
    Good luck guys!
    Thank you old buddy!

This is really exciting for me, as I've stated, as I've known most of these new Gaspari ambassadors for years and they have become some of my very close personal friends. We've all kind of been in different areas the past few years, so for us to come together is a dream come true. Coach Broser, JayDouble, and Rantorcha have been close friends for 10+ years and they have helped me get to where I have come. JayDouble, Rantorcha and myself all started getting into bodybuilding around the same time to be on the same team just amazing. Luke was a student of mine when I student taught and I was able to coach him in high school baseball for 2 years before I moved. We have stayed very close as well.

On top of that, this hits right as I start my prep for my very first Team Universe appearance so I'm super stoked to represent for all my fellow ambassadors, Coach Broser, and of course GASPARI!
    All American EFX Rep

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and then poof, it was over...
    ...till we meet again

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    and then poof, it was over...
    Not poof! Abracadabra Alakazam! : )

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not poof! Abracadabra Alakazam! : )
    so what happened then?
    ...till we meet again

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    so what happened then?
    Well, the short story goes like this:

I was hired by GN and celebrate with a nice steak dinner.

I was let go by GN and celebrated by buying a new Corvette Stingray.

: )

"When life feeds you lemons, but something sweet!"

God Bless guys!