WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Strength Train in the AM or PM?

Hello, BodyBuilding.com community.

Recently I've switched to a routine that includes two workouts a day, one being around 10AM and the other being at 5PM.
    To switch it up I've decided to perform one strength workout and one endurance workout on my workout days. My question is as to what time should I schedule each one for the best outcome for each.
    My personal opinion was to perform my strength workout in the AM so that my muscles aren't too fatigued so I can get maximum gains.

As a side note I perform mostly calisthenic exercises. Not sure if that would create a difference.

All input is very greatly appreciated.
    Thank you very much for your time.

anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    haha

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10 and 5 seem fine.
    My workout log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133269973