Closed Thread
    Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disciplined560 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ronnie Coleman is not Ronnie Coleman???

This is what all your posts incinuate. Why on earth would you ask infinitive questions like that. To whom ever started those polls I'm sure you were bored and had nothing better to do. The answer to these questions will be answered in full in the hopes of ending any of the confusion on the posts in this forum.

1.) Ronnie Coleman being Jewish. I am not sure about this one but why would that concern any of you. Ronnie Coleman's personal life is of no importance to this forum. He is a better bodybuilder then any of you. Think about what your asking it could be compartive question like if Adolf Hitler has only one testicle. ( note the comparison to jew and Adolf hitler, shows tru ignorance of threads.)

2.) Ronnie Coleman being black. Nah there's no way thats possible he just was at the beach all summer.

3.) Ronnie Coleman on steroids. How many of you people know a natural bodybuilder 5 10 300lbs ripped. It also could be compared to asking if that Gregg Valention guys arms are syntholed out. Obvious

Hopefully the confusion will be ended. thanks
    David Kendig 21years old
    5 9 235 16%bfat
    Armed Forces Veteran
    Personal Trainer at Kendig Private Fitness

I be like they don't got the will i got-

The road to success is often a lonely one-Chinese Proverb

Disciplined560-bringing a realistic view to the forum....

AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AniMaLiZeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was a joke.

Hopefully the confusion will be ended. thanks

-Edited to remove, numbnuts.
    Last edited by AniMaLiZeD; 08-23-2003 at 08:40 PM.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enough of the Coleman threads already.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896