Closed Thread
Page 189 of 292 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,670 of 8731
    Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bowlinmoe View Post
    Nice job, man. Keep it going.
    Will do

Originally Posted by Fadingtoblack View Post
    I think a lot of people who browse these forums regularly probably just skip over your thread as it's been there forever and they don't realise what's going on inside.

Should make the next thread name

ASK THE MAN WHO'S LOST OVER 330LBS ANYTHING (will probably be much higher than 330 by next thread)

Think you'll get a heap more attention that way.
    Not a bad idea at all

Originally Posted by Ghombo View Post
    Every 2 weeks or so I'd enter this thread and check on your progress. I never posted till now. Holy f**k I had to. When did you get to 322?!!! I didn't even realize how much weight you've lost till now.

That is freakin amazing! Keep it up man! You're an inspiration!
    Will do!

Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Was wondering how the mission was coming along. Great to see the weight still melting off, Wetty. After reading the last few pages its seems you're having a few mini slip ups here and there. I'd hate for you to start slipping back into old habits. I know cheat days can help some, but lets be real, your eating habits can't have been close to a normal persons for much of your adult life. I know your mentality has completely changed now, but as you get further into this and closer to 'normal' & back out into the wild more often it'd be awful to see old habits slowly drift back in. A food addiction is like any other addiction so just be mindful of that.

I'm gonna make sure I log in for your weigh in days from now on. So keep on track, big boy.
    Glad to see you back, and no worries. I have always had mess ups like this, its nothing new. The key is just not letting it become habit.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Congratulations and having lost more than half of yourself while gaining a thousand times more you.
    thanks m8

Originally Posted by BeastlyChange View Post
    Amazing work. You'll get below 300 lbs in no time.
    counting on it, thanks for the encouragement!

Originally Posted by CollegeStudent8 View Post
    Man, I am proud of you. I wish more people that have the problem you had would develop the strength to do what you are doing.

I am proud of the misc too, and what they have done for you. I always thought the misc was full of degenerates; the misc are actually good people who only act like degenerates .
    I think if people fully realized how not complicated it truly is, they would be more open to trying. I know that I had assumed it would be 10x more difficult than it ultimately has been. I pictured the kind of thing you see on biggest loser. Making yourself miserable, working out till you throw up, spending you entire days busting ass, etc. The truth was that it has taken nothing more than consistency and a bit of discipline. If I had known that long ago, I would have fixed my life before it ended up in such shambles. I truly hope others can learn from my mistakes

Originally Posted by marcp10 View Post
    Hey WB,

Just came in to say good job again, keep going forward. Sometime you can feel like tired and and like you didn't do nothing special, but trust me, what you did (and will continue to do) is epic. You just bought yourself a better life and it will improve every day.

One day I'll come down for a race / marathon near your place and I hope you beat me lol.
    I'd really like that.
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Final Form:

Final Fit:

Elliptical 33 mins med resist
    Stationary bike 20 mins med resist
    Mets high row 3x10@60
    Mts row 3x10@60
    ISO lateral wide pulldown 3x10@70
    ISO lateral row 3x10@90

Final Food:

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congrats on the 8 lbs lost, what a nice birthday present for me.
    Best Gym Lifts 445s/340b/525d
    Best Meet Lifts 424s/314b/491d

Wu-Tang Clan is for the children!
    *Computer Science Crew*

wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000)
    330 lbs that's about how much I need to lose looking at WB as a role model now

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Checking in to say hello WB And you are right, weight loss is not at all as complicated as some might think. Just keep at it, there is no rush. How's winter treating you?

Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000) Everknown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey wb first time logging into misc In almost a year and I am staggered at how you look now, a completely different person, its amazing how people change...
    Sig line can't be a novel

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    Glad to see you back, and no worries. I have always had mess ups like this, its nothing new. The key is just not letting it become habit.
    True words. I have no doubt you'll make it. How are the legs these days, have they improved?
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

All my Genova gifs - http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5

Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ultimarok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wilsonthecat View Post
    Welcome to the fold, my friend!

Let us both feed off of Wetty B's strength and good vibes. We're gonna make it, bro!

See Jesse? You keep inspiring more and more people. Like a powerhouse train that just cannot be stopped!

Slow and steady wins the race, my friend.

Originally Posted by Oko93 View Post
    congrats on the 8 lbs lost, what a nice birthday present for me.
    Happy Birthday bud!

Originally Posted by wilsonthecat View Post
    You got this, just slowly cut calories where you can and try to get in a little activity a few days a week at first and stay with it. The pounds just melt off at that weight with just the smallest bit of effort. That initial loss will motivate you to increase your discipline over time and it will just snowball.

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Checking in to say hello WB And you are right, weight loss is not at all as complicated as some might think. Just keep at it, there is no rush. How's winter treating you?
    Hey hey, certainly will keep at it. Winter has just started getting real brutal, had 15 inches dropped on us the other day and now into extremely low temperatures. Really can't wait for spring. Hope the weather is better down under!

Originally Posted by Everknown View Post
    Hey wb first time logging into misc In almost a year and I am staggered at how you look now, a completely different person, its amazing how people change...
    welcome back, and thank you much

Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    True words. I have no doubt you'll make it. How are the legs these days, have they improved?
    Much better, as long as I keep em wrapped and avoid dirty salt filled food, they stay normal sized

Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Welcome to the fold, my friend!

Let us both feed off of Wetty B's strength and good vibes. We're gonna make it, bro!

See Jesse? You keep inspiring more and more people. Like a powerhouse train that just cannot be stopped!

Slow and steady wins the race, my friend.
    indeed

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey hey, certainly will keep at it. Winter has just started getting real brutal, had 15 inches dropped on us the other day and now into extremely low temperatures. Really can't wait for spring. Hope the weather is better down under!
    Can't say I envy you lol I thought you guys would be over the hump and start seeing hints of spring by now. February is our last month of summer and tends to be the hottest. We've had to turn on our air-cons a few times, a bit of humidity made for sticky times.. urgh! It's been a horrendous year this year, our poor firemen don't seem to get a break. Take care of yourself and stay warm!!

jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its been a while wb, checking in on you brah and holy chit 330 lbs. please dont stop jessie, you got this man
    Mod negs: 1
    Houston Texans are gonna make it crew
    ***Wet Breasts Is Gonna Make It Crew***
    ***I Hate Skylar White Crew*** srs hope she dies Edit: shes lived
    Iron Hobbit Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya know WB, if you ever have kids you better make them have plenty of chicken breast and broccoli
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro you ever consider getting into a barbell lifting program or something like that? We all have our things that help us keep losing weight, but I've found that I began making bigger progress (and feel much more badass) when I started focusing on the major compound lifts. You've probably got more raw physical strength than you realize. Just an idea?
    If I can do this, so can you.
    Inspiration may come from others, but motivation must come from within.
    -----------------------------------------
    Follow my progress (or lack thereof): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165043021
    Total weight loss: 129 lbs so far (6/29/2015)
    Patent Law Brah

Originally Posted by jeflab View Post
    its been a while wb, checking in on you brah and holy chit 330 lbs. please dont stop jessie, you got this man
    Welcome back. and dont worry, no stopping

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Can't say I envy you lol I thought you guys would be over the hump and start seeing hints of spring by now. February is our last month of summer and tends to be the hottest. We've had to turn on our air-cons a few times, a bit of humidity made for sticky times.. urgh! It's been a horrendous year this year, our poor firemen don't seem to get a break. Take care of yourself and stay warm!!
    still have another couple months of winter here, though I dont think id trade it for fire. Stay safe

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    ya know WB, if you ever have kids you better make them have plenty of chicken breast and broccoli
    if I ever had kids, they would be molded into some of the most nutritionally obsessed freaks ever to walk to earth

Originally Posted by steelbadgers89 View Post
    Bro you ever consider getting into a barbell lifting program or something like that? We all have our things that help us keep losing weight, but I've found that I began making bigger progress (and feel much more badass) when I started focusing on the major compound lifts. You've probably got more raw physical strength than you realize. Just an idea?
    for whatever reason I just can't seem to enjoy lifting. I know it isn't popular to say on here, but I am just more drawn to cardio. I could certainly see myself in cycling competitions, swimming, maybe even running one day, but similar concept.

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Final Form:

Final Fit:
    Stationary bike 30 mins med resist
    Treadmill 30 mins med resist
    Bicep curl 3x10@110
    Assisted chin 3x5@ body weight -185
    Free motion cable curl 3x10@40
    Compound row 3x10@155

Final Food:

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leoaa777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin' lean tenderloins WB. HHNNnnnngggggggg
    ☆ Member of the Brave 767 crew ☆ Never forget.
    -Florida Gators-
    ER RN

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been on Misc lately or posted itt recently. Just wanted to say keep it up and can't believe the progress. About you hating lifting, if you stick with it for a while and start seeing strength gains/ getting pumps in the gym, you might really enjoy it. Plus the more muscle you have the more calories you'll burn at rest to keep that weight off.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) steelbadgers89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for whatever reason I just can't seem to enjoy lifting. I know it isn't popular to say on here, but I am just more drawn to cardio. I could certainly see myself in cycling competitions, swimming, maybe even running one day, but similar concept.
    Whatever works man, for me, I love lifting, especially on the compound stuff. Feels good to generate force. But if you enjoy cardio, go for it.
    Last edited by steelbadgers89; 02-05-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    Follow my progress (or lack thereof): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165043021
    Patent Law Brah

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats cause you havn't felt the "pump" yet, trust me i bet you will like lifting once you get down to about 250
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Only person on the misc to both flip a motorcycle backwards and forwards.

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any talk about skin reduction surgery down the road?
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

Carnigen Lipocide stacked hammerfelt's Avatar
    hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Outstanding!

I cannot keep up with your monster pace.
    Love

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    Thats cause you havn't felt the "pump" yet, trust me i bet you will like lifting once you get down to about 250
    Yup pretty much what I said. Better to start now than at 250. Can still have noob gains and especially strength gains while cutting.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    Yup pretty much what I said. Better to start now than at 250. Can still have noob gains and especially strength gains while cutting.
    Immense truth to this. Your body, like mine, still has a very nice fuel reserve so as long as you keep micronutrients and protein (especially BCAAs) up you won't run into the problems that normal people do when cutting until you get down to a fit body fat percentage.

I can't speak as much about feeling a "pump" that others have described, but I can say it's almost addicting adding 5 lbs to a lift and being able to bang out the reps knowing last time you couldn't do it. It's sometimes outright incredible.

I certainly don't want to suggest anything that would derail your almost inhuman progress, but I think maybe you actually like lifting a lot more if you got into a tried and true novice lifting routine. I started one when I was about 320 lbs. fyi.
    Last edited by steelbadgers89; 02-06-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    Patent Law Brah

Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just checking in WB and I see that you are still killing it.

Keep up the great work.
    View my progress at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154724503

Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit." - George Sheehan

Low aim is the biggest crime a man can commit. -- Bruce Lee

"Why do I lift? I have many things left that I want to do in my life and I cannot think of a single one that I can do from a scooter" - me

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Retired from misc but HOLY SH*T man... 330lbs lost... Congrats, couldn't be happier for you.
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

Originally Posted by LatinoSlayer91 View Post
    Any talk about skin reduction surgery down the road?

I got the name of a surgeon now, but it's a ways down the road

Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    Retired from misc but HOLY SH*T man... 330lbs lost... Congrats, couldn't be happier for you.
    Heyyyy bud, thanks, I was just wondering the other day where you'd gone to. Glad to see you back

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Final form:

Final fit:

Elliptical med resist 33 mins
    Stationary bike med resist 30 mins
    Racquetball 3 games
    ISO lateral decline press 3x11@45
    Biangular bench press 3x10@70
    Iso lateral incline press 3x10@45

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn dude I still remember the first thread you made. You made great progress since.
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

I’m a dude, not a chick! Ace Corona's Avatar
    Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wetbreasts! So you went from 600+ to around 300? I remember your old avi and you look like a completely different person. I'm not trying to clown you, but do you see yourself running and entering half marathons or marathons after you get below 200 pounds? Whenever I read about fat to fit success stories online, usually the guy ended up becoming a runner and ran in multiple races throughout a given year. Do you see that happening for you? Is it a realistic goal? I was 294 at one point and now I'm 218, I've started running on treadmills at my gym since about a year ago, and I've ran a total of 143 miles since last February.

Also, you should join Fitocracy to track your workouts and move up in levels, I'm on Level 36 and have been a member since 2012.

http://www.fitocracy.com
    Last edited by Ace Corona; 02-07-2015 at 08:21 AM.
    Fit Lord Crew
    (Repped by GMiscer)

FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitUserName has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legit mirin
    To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill. - Gichin Funakoshi