Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Pride FC 33 Official discussion thread (with SPOILERS)

Pride FC 33: Second Coming

Match 1: Joachim Hansen def. Jason Ireland (arm bar)
    Match 2: Frank Trigg def. Kazuo Misaki (decision)
    Match 3: James Lee def. Travis Wiuff (guillotine choke)
    Match 4: Sokoudjou def. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (knock out)
    Match 5: Hayato Sakurai def. Mac Danzig (knock out)
    Match 6: Sergei Kharitonov def. Mike Russow (arm bar)
    Match 7: Mauricio Shogun def. Alistair Overeem (strikes)
    Match 8: Nick Diaz def. Takanori Gomi (submission)
    Match 9: Dan Henderson vs. Wanderlei Silva (ko)
    Last edited by ispy; 02-24-2007 at 09:04 PM.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no stream i guess huh?

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joachim is dominating so far.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    no stream i guess huh?

lol - what tipped you off....the fact that one isn't posted in the "anyone have a stream" thread....lol.

j/k
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    lol - what tipped you off....the fact that one isn't posted in the "anyone have a stream" thread....lol.

j/k
    ya im desprate... im sitting at home with the flu (i dont have cable hooked up here)... i think watching the fights live is 10 times better than after the fact.. even if you didnt read the results... idk...

crap. ireland just got saved by the bell.

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya im desprate... im sitting at home with the flu (i dont have cable hooked up here)... i think watching the fights live is 10 times better than after the fact.. even if you didnt read the results... idk...
    Same here. I've given up on the PBP and decided to just d/l the fights after the event.
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

Hansen wins in 3rd round via arm bar submission.

next match - frank trigg vs kazuo misaki

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How come Mauro doesn't commentate in America? Isn't he American, lol.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I understand dude - No PPVs here unless you get the digital package (I'm not paying for that)...and I have school work to do....ugh.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pride entrances suck man. ****ty ass music, stupid ass commentators.

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    Pride FC 33: Second Coming

Match 1: Joachim Hansen def. Jason Ireland (tap out - arm bar)
    haha.
    jason didnt even tapout.
    ref called it.

jay: "arrgghh"
    ref: stopage

i hope frank wins this 1

thats pretty cool dennis is doing the comentary.
    yeah BC boy!
    On the path to get my Pre-pregnancy body back :)

https://shannondavies.myvi.net/loseweight

ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daviess View Post
    haha.
    jason didnt even tapout.
    ref called it.

i hope frank wins this 1
    Frank acted like a jerk at the weigh in trying to intimidate the guy. I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Originally Posted by daviess View Post
    haha.
    jason didnt even tapout.
    ref called it.

i hope frank wins this 1
    i'll have to fix that during next update then.

round 2 for trigg vs misaki. trigg is dominating so far. too bad he didn't get too much accomplished that rear hold in the first round.

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ahmedaz View Post
    Pride entrances suck man. ****ty ass music, stupid ass commentators.
    you are crazy.

pride has way btr entrances than ufc.

its like the wwf of mma (as someone said b4)

wiked piro-technics
    awesome stage
    etc

dont they choose thier own music?
    Last edited by daviess; 02-24-2007 at 06:57 PM.

Round 2 is over. Misaki got a few hits on Trigg, and almost got him with a knee to the head.

Going to round 3.

Frank is killing the guy. Side mount.

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    trig and koshceck both seem to have the blanket genetics

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

Hansen wins in 3rd round via arm bar submission.

next match - frank trigg vs kazuo misaki

damn the armbar may be my fav sub... cant wait to see it...

Round 2 is over. Misaki got a few hits on Trigg, and almost got him with a knee to the head.

Going to round 3.
    hmmm..
    its wierd he didnt at least try harder for the Rear.n.C, but i guess it woulda been a waste of E ?
    i woulda like to see some good ground and pound for the past 20 secs of that round 3.

oohh harison ford is there

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    trig blankets his way to victory

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Originally Posted by jannek View Post
    trig blankets his way to victory
    lmao. that's what i was thinking.

match 3: Travis Wiuff vs James Lee
    Last edited by ispy; 02-24-2007 at 07:07 PM.

that was fast .... blah

next match

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs Sokoudjou

and a cheap shot at Cro Cop.
    Last edited by ispy; 02-24-2007 at 07:15 PM.

Frank acted like a jerk at the weigh in trying to intimidate the guy. I hope he gets his ass kicked.
    nope, not this time.

Yessss

that was fast .... blah
    wow that was sik. good job mr.Lee.. but u coulda gave the crowd a lil longer show for their $
    Last edited by daviess; 02-24-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO

Trigg dominates Pride's WW GP Champion after gettting destroyed by GSP.

Either Trigg has improved vastly, or Misaki got horribly exposed.
    Mountain Man #99 - killing bears and eating whole eggs
    MISC LW # 23
    MISC APBT Crew #23

"I crave attention. I'm a high maintenance girl. I want what I want, when I want it... I will go after what I want, need, crave, desire and deserve... I do whatever is necessary to acquire the object of my interest... whether it's a cute pair of heels or simply "your" attention. If not, I'll look elsewhere."

- Dana

Lol Nogueira is going to MURDER the judo guy.

I wanted to scratch my nuts out when I heard that annoying scream. ANnnnntono\iooooo Rodrigogogogoogo Nogueiueiuieuieu SHUTUP!!!

i hope he doesn't do it too soon.

Exclamation

lol.

wow. that was intense.
    props for african man!

HOLY ****KKK!!!!!!!! HOLY ****kkkkkkkkkkkkk