Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Finally realized Beachbody Scam

So I finally opened my eyes to how Beachbody is a complete scam. First off I was die hard Beachbody, "I can workout at home at my convenience", "A nutrition plan to map out everything makes it easy", "SHAKEOLOGY IS GOD", etc... So what was the next step? Of course become a coach right? Did that then something happened. I hated it!! I did it for almost 2 years before I realized how much bull sh** it actually was in May 2013. By then I had blown countless dollars on shakeology, $100 every month. I realized something very very big thanks to Bodybuilding.com EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE. Beachbody has nutrition.... Bodybuilding.com has nutrition (READ THE STICKIES!!), Beachbody workouts....Bodybuilding.com has workouts, Supplements....Need I say more?

This is some of the things I've come to realize:

1. Beachbody coaches are SPAMMERS- Even on this site. If you even mention P90x, Insanity, shakeology, or any other Beachbody program on Twitter, ********, Instagram (which is the worst) you will get comments, messages, emails from dozens of coaches trying to get you on their team. They will say things like, "I would love for you to join my team" or "I'm part of a support and accountability group, would love you to join us to stay motivated". They offer their free advice to get you in. They will comment on all your instagram pictures saying "How long have you been doing this? I've been doing ... for a while now and have awesome results." Posting something on social media about these is similar to being cornered by a bunch of zombies with no ammo. Eventually they get you.

2. They try to form relationships- That's how they get their in. They will help a little bit with their advice to gain trust. They want you to come to them for all your needs. They will talk to you and follow up a couple days later to show they care. Some even make excel sheets to remember who they have contacted and as a reminder to follow up. Beware, they prey on the weak.

3. SHAKEOLOGY- This is the bread and butter of Beachbody. This is their one serving fits all nutrition, "best meal of the day". This is how they make money because they can only get so far selling programs to the same people. They convince you you need this every day, but don't worry they have a list of comebacks for their price is too high objection. "It's only $4 per serving, UNLESS YOU ARE A COACH AND GET THE 25%, so the $119 a month equals out for a month". "I've lost weight drinking it everyday". Well at 150 calories per serving I'm sure it's not the CALORIE DEFICIT you could be in!! They will never let you get a month serving it's always CHEAPER TO DO AUTO DIRECT MONTHLY SHIP. That means every month it automatically renews and charges you. Don't want it anymore? Good luck trying to cancel it, their customer service will try every trick to keep you on and half the time doesn't even cancel it. I quit Beachbody in May 2013 and every month to this day I still get emails from their customer service saying my auto renewal has been declined due to insufficient funds, (I switched banks when I got married and closed my account.)

4. The workouts- I will say this the workouts do work. I did get a 6 pack when I did P90X, but then again I went from 175-210 after I quit playing college sports due to injury. So with a PROPER DIET and DAILY EXERCISE I was bound to drop the weight. The only difference between beachbody and bodybuilding is that P90X and those types of workouts are on a video. You can do the same stuff in the gym without a video to follow. "But it motivates me", Well maybe you should look at yourself and realize YOU need to change yourself in order to stay motivated. Apart from actually spending money on these I don't really have much negativity towards the workouts.

5. EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS A BEACHBODY COACH- This is probably the single most annoying thing about Beachbody. They proudly announce, "ANYONE CAN BE A COACH", well maybe that's a problem. It is annoying seeing someone clearly out of shape telling me I need this and that. I get it some of you are on your fitness journeys and this is where you are at now, great it's good you got off the couch and actually want to make a change in your life. The problem is you aren't a personal trainer, you aren't certified (although now you can be P90x and Insanity certified now), you take away from people who work everyday going to the gym, meal prepping, going to school and learning about the human body etc... by paying $30 and being called a coach. I can go on their site right now pay $30 and be called a coach in 5 minutes. This somehow gives me the right to proclaim I'm a fitness expert.

6. The first one is always free- Want a free shakeology sample? Sure thing, but I'm gonna follow up a few days later and if you tell me you don't like it or it's too expensive I'm going to yell at you because I spent my hard earned money shipping it out to you and you obviously aren't committed to your health and fitness.

7. The challenge or accountability groups- Almost all of them make Shakeology a requirement, Funny how it always comes back to this.

8.INVITE INVITE INVITE- They know people are interested and they know some aren't ready to spend money. By inviting 100 people they are hoping at least a quarter of people ready with their credit cards. 25 people with a 25% commission each every month isn't too bad.

Obviously I could go on but I don't want this to drag on into a novel. These were just a few things that i noticed and really hated. For every person I tried to reach out to there were 20 others doing the same thing. There is no code of honor or respect to them. They will try to snatch and steal you away to get you on their team. Why? It's business and I understand that. I work in sales so I understand the concept of getting as many sales as possible. Many of them claim your health and goals are their priority, but it's all dollar bills to them. If you take shakeology every day and workout and see great results they try to get you to coach under them because as we all know its a vicious circle.

As I noted before I was die hard Beachbody, I did all that crap for 2+ years. I got offended and pissed when I saw a**holes doing exactly what I'm doing now. I bought shirts to proudly wear around. I defended the company to all my friends who made fun of me. Point is everything they offer you can get for free here on this site. If you put as much research in on this site as you do hounding and spamming me you might see my point. I followed Jay Cutler's living large and in a month I finally put up 225 on flat bench which has always been a personal goal of mine. Any workout can be modified to any goal if you do research and plan your diet accordingly. Now the Arnold Blueprint is out and as soon as I'm done with Stoppani's shred plan I'm going to start it. I'm sure I'll be reported spammed Neg'd and flamed for this but whatever F*ck it.

ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a few helpful tips to provide I have learned from my own personal journey

#1 Muscles are made in the kitchen. You can lift for 3 hours a day, and snap your ... up with heavy compound barbell exercises, but at the end of the day if you do not eat appropriately to your goals you will never look the way you want to. Yes there are people who weigh 150 that can lift 405.. that was never something that interested me personally.

#2 Everyone you ever thought might be on juice likely is. You decide for yourself how much xyz supplement or routine was a factor. It doesn't mean they didn't lift their ... off, eat like a horse, take the appropriate athletic supplements and sleep a solid 8 hours.

#3 You will never have the body you want until you are willing to do whatever it takes to get said body. You don't want to eat tuna and chicken breast every day? You want to eat hamburger helper and play candy crush? Don't expect the results. The average non-lifting grown man can walk into the gym and deadlift 225 cold and likely walk around with an injured back the rest of the week. That requires no talent or discipline. To do it with perfect form and mind-muscle connection, starting with just the bar, having someone critique your form and revise bad habits, and working up to 225 that requires a lot of dedication. Arnold of course says it best "“I would always ask people, “Why do you want to be a champion?” and people would say, “I want to get more muscular and maybe enter a bodybuilding contest”, and I would say, “Sit down. If you think this way, you’re going to be a loser. There’s no maybe. You have to get up and say ‘I want to be a champion, and I’ll do whatever it takes’”. "

#4 Question everything and figure out what works for you. If it were easy everyone would have a 6 pack and huge muscles. The exercise hurts in a bad way - don't do that one or do it a different way. If you are avoiding something in bodybuilding ask yourself why. I avoided making a meal plan for the longest time to be honest telling myself I would lift hard and try to manage my macros in my head. Doesn't work for me. Yes believe it or not there are people walking around who can eat fried chicken and donuts and grow, they are in that top 5% of genetics. Don't assume you are that guy. You should also wake up everyday happy though that you have clean running water, breathable air, food in your belly and a gym to go to because a lot of people on the planet don't have those things. A positive attitude will take you far.

hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10) hendershott is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZombieDeli View Post
    I have a few helpful tips to provide I have learned from my own personal journey

#1 Muscles are made in the kitchen. You can lift for 3 hours a day, and snap your ... up with heavy compound barbell exercises, but at the end of the day if you do not eat appropriately to your goals you will never look the way you want to. Yes there are people who weigh 150 that can lift 405.. that was never something that interested me personally.

#2 Everyone you ever thought might be on juice likely is. You decide for yourself how much xyz supplement or routine was a factor. It doesn't mean they didn't lift their ... off, eat like a horse, take the appropriate athletic supplements and sleep a solid 8 hours.

#3 You will never have the body you want until you are willing to do whatever it takes to get said body. You don't want to eat tuna and chicken breast every day? You want to eat hamburger helper and play candy crush? Don't expect the results. The average non-lifting grown man can walk into the gym and deadlift 225 cold and likely walk around with an injured back the rest of the week. That requires no talent or discipline. To do it with perfect form and mind-muscle connection, starting with just the bar, having someone critique your form and revise bad habits, and working up to 225 that requires a lot of dedication. Arnold of course says it best "“I would always ask people, “Why do you want to be a champion?” and people would say, “I want to get more muscular and maybe enter a bodybuilding contest”, and I would say, “Sit down. If you think this way, you’re going to be a loser. There’s no maybe. You have to get up and say ‘I want to be a champion, and I’ll do whatever it takes’”. "

#4 Question everything and figure out what works for you. If it were easy everyone would have a 6 pack and huge muscles. The exercise hurts in a bad way - don't do that one or do it a different way. If you are avoiding something in bodybuilding ask yourself why. I avoided making a meal plan for the longest time to be honest telling myself I would lift hard and try to manage my macros in my head. Doesn't work for me. Yes believe it or not there are people walking around who can eat fried chicken and donuts and grow, they are in that top 5% of genetics. Don't assume you are that guy. You should also wake up everyday happy though that you have clean running water, breathable air, food in your belly and a gym to go to because a lot of people on the planet don't have those things. A positive attitude will take you far.

You get a rep'd for that. Respect!

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hendershott View Post
    You get a rep'd for that. Respect!
    Im sure your greys are of high value

Anyway mate at the end of the day it's just a business. It's not a scam cause really their workouts and supps can help you achieve your goals. Scam implies it doesn't work. I've used some of their workouts and they're good for getting leaner so I won't talk chit about them. I agree from the supps POV though would never buy it because like most supps in the fitness world they're overpriced for little return. Just eat well

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Two of my sorority sisters are Beachbody coaches. They do make a lot of posts on Instagram of themselves doing the Beachbody workouts (both work out at home rather than at a gym), using Shakeology, and advertising fitness challenges, but I'm not annoyed by it because I realize it's their job. Also, what better way to promote your product by showing how well it works on yourself? One of my sisters has lost 25 lbs. so far with the help of the workouts and a good diet.

I know the shake is expensive, but for people who don't have time to sit down and eat, I see how it can effectively replace a meal. I've tried them myself (bought samples on eBay) and while they sure taste good, they don't fill me up enough to use as a meal replacement While I've never done any Beachbody workouts myself, I think they are a great solution for people who can't afford a gym membership or would feel intimidated at a gym. Great for getting beginners into a steady routine.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beachease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Beachease please!

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah not reading that chit
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did was on team beachbody before I came to the bb forums. I'm not going to lie, whenever I asked a "Why am I not losing weight?" question, I always got BS answers. Like, "are you eating 5 times a day?", "you're eating carbs at night", "are you giving your all in those INSANITY workouts?", and "Are you eating clean?". Team Beachbody even has a michi's ladder or something of "weight loss foods", and I always had to make sure all the food items were clean enough from the top two tiers. I didn't hear the word "calorie deficit" until I finally made it here.

Brb busted my a** on Insanity twice
    Brb was eating "clean" but still in a calorie surplus
    Brb gained 6 pounds
    Brb joined bb forums
    Brb learned about a calorie deficit
    Brb lost 27 pounds without having to kill myself in a cardio workout

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by singeress View Post
    I did was on team beachbody before I came to the bb forums. I'm not going to lie, whenever I asked a "Why am I not losing weight?" question, I always got BS answers. Like, "are you eating 5 times a day?", "you're eating carbs at night", "are you giving your all in those INSANITY workouts?", and "Are you eating clean?". Team Beachbody even has a michi's ladder or something of "weight loss foods", and I always had to make sure all the food items were clean enough from the top two tiers. I didn't hear the word "calorie deficit" until I finally made it here.

Brb busted my a** on Insanity twice
    Brb was eating "clean" but still in a calorie surplus
    Brb gained 6 pounds
    Brb joined bb forums
    Brb learned about a calorie deficit
    Brb lost 27 pounds without having to kill myself in a cardio workout
    I think the issue is that just about anyone can be a Beachbody coach, even if they're not very well informed of proper methods to lose fat or gain muscle.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    I think the issue is that just about anyone can be a Beachbody coach, even if they're not very well informed of proper methods to lose fat or gain muscle.
    Thats why everyone gives the same generic answers. They follow the same system of questions from the people above them. Its always " Are you following the nutrition plan?Giving 100%? Doing this or that?" Almost 75% of them don't try to educate themselves on the human body or nutrition. I was part of a group on ******** just for coaches and every day people would ask questions like "my client says they aren't losing weight" blah blah etc. It was always the same answer like posted above. Then the a**holes main answer was "are they drinking shakeology? Make sure they drink shakeology everyday! "

jennifermaxine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for this. I was asked this week to be a Beachbody Coach. Although I would LOVE to help others with their fitness/wellness/health/nutrition goals - I know nothing about BBody. Never once used any of their products. Never done any of their programs. I'm a straight up gym rat and in school for nutrition. My results came from being on the gym and eating healthy. I don't think bBody is for me. I'd love to help people but I don't want to push products. Especially when I dot plan I doing them myself.

RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockReigns2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think the shaklogy is a big scam. It's way too expensive, $119 a month. YIKES.

I also, never like the fact people do one routine of beachbody routine and they calling themselves a coach. Just because you lost weight following the program does not make you an expert. This one ticks me off.

Kryllyfrystal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say Beachbody is a scam because their programs and supplements do work. I can see how it is not for everyone but for me being a SAHM with little confidence, motivation and time, it has been a great choice and has helped me find myself. I think everyone should find something that works for them and keep doing it. For me, Beachbody products have worked but I don't limit myself to only BB stuff because I want to know more about health and fitness. I definitely don't like how many coaches bombard you when you post about your progress, workouts, etc but there are some who care about helping people and not making money. I'm a coach but I don't force it on anyone and could never be the sleazy, scheming salesperson. I just know what's worked for me so I don't mind sharing what I'm already doing even if it means only giving daily motivation or accountability to people who don't want BB products but want someone to check in on them. Most of my BB business has been based of telling people how I've been able to stay motivated which has nothing to do with BB and everything to do with making a decision to change your life through health and fitness whether you go to the gym or workout at home using any program.

brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000) brianamb52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kryllyfrystal View Post
    I wouldn't say Beachbody is a scam because their programs and supplements do work. I can see how it is not for everyone but for me being a SAHM with little confidence, motivation and time, it has been a great choice and has helped me find myself. I think everyone should find something that works for them and keep doing it. For me, Beachbody products have worked but I don't limit myself to only BB stuff because I want to know more about health and fitness. I definitely don't like how many coaches bombard you when you post about your progress, workouts, etc but there are some who care about helping people and not making money. I'm a coach but I don't force it on anyone and could never be the sleazy, scheming salesperson. I just know what's worked for me so I don't mind sharing what I'm already doing even if it means only giving daily motivation or accountability to people who don't want BB products but want someone to check in on them. Most of my BB business has been based of telling people how I've been able to stay motivated which has nothing to do with BB and everything to do with making a decision to change your life through health and fitness whether you go to the gym or workout at home using any program.
    I am interested in being a part of beachbody

Registered User MississippiSlim's Avatar
    MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) MississippiSlim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The "Body by Vi" craze was going around my area recently. Some guys were even using religion to sell the stuff. "Jesus wants you to save lives...Body by Vi saves lives" SMMFH! I have no clue whether the stuff worked or not. I just know that high pressure pyramid schemes piss me off. One of the reasons I got off the Social media sites like FB and Instagram recently.

zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, most of these coaching programs are hidden powerhouses of supplement selling. OP, thank you for the reference. I didn't knew so much about beachbody.
    If I can help you in any way, send me a message with your thread question or question.

I wish you all a 2021 filled with growth.

kcjcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kcjcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kcjcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As a Beach Body Coach, I understand many of the frustrations shared above. Not everyone in the business is knowledgeable enough to guide proper nutrition and fitness programs that will meet the needs of the individuals. However, not everyone that sells any supplement at GNC, Vitamin World, or even here on Bodybuilding.com knows what works and what doesn't.

I would never discount any product or program simply because of those who misrepresent the facts. The workouts are on DVD for several reasons. Many people have no clue how to properly workout and lack the drive and motivation to do so. The Challenge Groups help them, encourage them and the DVD's provide them with proper exercises that will bring results (yes, any proper exercise will bring results--but they don't know). Sure, tell them to get off their butts and learn, well if they did they wouldn't be out of shape; thus, they need encouragement and support.

Much has been said about Shakeology being calorie deficient, but as any athlete knows, calories are important (I take in 2700 to lose weight), but the nutrients that many people are missing are essential for optimal performance especially when training. Is Shakeology the only way to go? NO, neither is any one fitness program or nutrition plan because we all have different needs and goals. But, Shakeology is nutritionally sound and provides much of what the body needs as do other good meal replacements--but not all are of value or any value.

Coaches--well, some people try to share more than they are qualified to do so. Again, that is not their job, but like any independent distributing company--their business will suffer due to consumer awareness. Those that do what they are supposed to, encourage others, provide motivation, support, and guide them. Yes, I know those bashing independent distributors are saying it's all about the money. Everyone has to make a living, but many people choose careers that reap rewards of helping others without financial gain. BB allows for financial gain to occur just like any company. Pyramid? every company is shaped like a pyramid--CEO on top, VPs, Manager, Workers...etc.

America is in a health crisis with obesity on the rise. Again, some people only care about the money and that is where you can't throw the baby out with the bath water. I am on Bodybuilding.com because I love encouraging people, been on here for years--way before starting Beach Body. I joined beach body because I love helping people--why not get paid for what I love. I invite people--why not? if they say no, I still offer free advice--just like I did prior to joining Beach Body. I have a challenge group I am currently running that has no paying customers. They all had the programs already so I am coaching them, helping them with nutritional advice (usually telling people to eat more, just better macro nutrient balance). Do I hope some of them coach? if they have what it takes--of course what business person wouldn't want to grow their company? Do I hope they purchase programs, supplements or equipment from me? Well, duh so does Wal Mart.

I think the original post is mostly an upset person who hoped to find a bunch of people that wanted to do the work of building a business for him and failed. This is not a get rich scam. It takes time, like any business to build and when you work it consistently, with integrity, and help people with a need meet that need you will succeed.

It is NOT for everyone, it is for those that are willing to put the effort in, be patient, and love helping others.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kcjcs View Post
    As a Beach Body Coach, I understand many of the frustrations shared above. Not everyone in the business is knowledgeable enough to guide proper nutrition and fitness programs that will meet the needs of the individuals. However, not everyone that sells any supplement at GNC, Vitamin World, or even here on Bodybuilding.com knows what works and what doesn't.

I would never discount any product or program simply because of those who misrepresent the facts. The workouts are on DVD for several reasons. Many people have no clue how to properly workout and lack the drive and motivation to do so. The Challenge Groups help them, encourage them and the DVD's provide them with proper exercises that will bring results (yes, any proper exercise will bring results--but they don't know). Sure, tell them to get off their butts and learn, well if they did they wouldn't be out of shape; thus, they need encouragement and support.

Much has been said about Shakeology being calorie deficient, but as any athlete knows, calories are important (I take in 2700 to lose weight), but the nutrients that many people are missing are essential for optimal performance especially when training. Is Shakeology the only way to go? NO, neither is any one fitness program or nutrition plan because we all have different needs and goals. But, Shakeology is nutritionally sound and provides much of what the body needs as do other good meal replacements--but not all are of value or any value.

Coaches--well, some people try to share more than they are qualified to do so. Again, that is not their job, but like any independent distributing company--their business will suffer due to consumer awareness. Those that do what they are supposed to, encourage others, provide motivation, support, and guide them. Yes, I know those bashing independent distributors are saying it's all about the money. Everyone has to make a living, but many people choose careers that reap rewards of helping others without financial gain. BB allows for financial gain to occur just like any company. Pyramid? every company is shaped like a pyramid--CEO on top, VPs, Manager, Workers...etc.

America is in a health crisis with obesity on the rise. Again, some people only care about the money and that is where you can't throw the baby out with the bath water. I am on Bodybuilding.com because I love encouraging people, been on here for years--way before starting Beach Body. I joined beach body because I love helping people--why not get paid for what I love. I invite people--why not? if they say no, I still offer free advice--just like I did prior to joining Beach Body. I have a challenge group I am currently running that has no paying customers. They all had the programs already so I am coaching them, helping them with nutritional advice (usually telling people to eat more, just better macro nutrient balance). Do I hope some of them coach? if they have what it takes--of course what business person wouldn't want to grow their company? Do I hope they purchase programs, supplements or equipment from me? Well, duh so does Wal Mart.

I think the original post is mostly an upset person who hoped to find a bunch of people that wanted to do the work of building a business for him and failed. This is not a get rich scam. It takes time, like any business to build and when you work it consistently, with integrity, and help people with a need meet that need you will succeed.

It is NOT for everyone, it is for those that are willing to put the effort in, be patient, and love helping others.
    Strong first post.................... lol.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    Strong first post.................... lol.
    Very. Thank you for making me aware OP
    Eat Clean, Train Hard.

It's all in your diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol @ Beachbody for selling Creatine at like 4x inflated price of every other brand

mattcam83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe I should not bring this thread back to life but I don't think that being a beachbody coach is bad thing at all. My wife recently became a BB coach and it motivates the hell out of her to eat right and workout. She gained over 50lbs while pregnant with our son, in just over 2 months of working her but off and eating right she has lost almost 30lbs of the baby weight. Yes It is a bit pricey but I believe you are paying for the support system as well. If you are spending money on a preworkout, protein, BCAA's, etc., plus gym, and paying for a trainer every month you are spending a lot more than you would at BB. To be honest the people have been great! The coaches might not be the most informed people but do they need to be when there is fitness professionals and nutritionists designing the systems? Our experience is that everyone has been very positive and supportive. That's just what my wife needed. I think people have a certain stigma about it but if you want to be around a good system and positive people that are all on a mission to look and stay fit I would highly recommend it.

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I realized something very very big thanks to Bodybuilding.com EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE. Beachbody has nutrition.... Bodybuilding.com has nutrition (READ THE STICKIES!!), Beachbody workouts....Bodybuilding.com has workouts, Supplements....Need I say more?
    Sure, and some people pay an accountant to do their taxes even though all the tax information is publicly available. That doesn't mean paying to get your taxes done is a 'scam'. Some people don't want to spend hours researching the tax code, and some people don't want to spend hours researching fitness. There will always be businesses catering to those types of people.

2. They try to form relationships- That's how they get their in. They will help a little bit with their advice to gain trust. They want you to come to them for all your needs. They will talk to you and follow up a couple days later to show they care. Some even make excel sheets to remember who they have contacted and as a reminder to follow up. Beware, they prey on the weak.
    That's how lots of businesses work. The woman who runs the daycare, the guy slicing meat at the deli, the barber, waitress, bartender all try to form relationships with customers. It's good business sense.

3. SHAKEOLOGY- "It's only $4 per serving, UNLESS YOU ARE A COACH AND GET THE 25%, so the $119 a month equals out for a month". "I've lost weight drinking it everyday". Well at 150 calories per serving I'm sure it's not the CALORIE DEFICIT you could be in!!
    Of course it's the calorie deficit. Some people pay $4 for a Starbucks. What's your point?

They will never let you get a month serving it's always CHEAPER TO DO AUTO DIRECT MONTHLY SHIP. That means every month it automatically renews and charges you. Don't want it anymore? Good luck trying to cancel it, their customer service will try every trick to keep you on and half the time doesn't even cancel it. I quit Beachbody in May 2013 and every month to this day I still get emails from their customer service saying my auto renewal has been declined due to insufficient funds, (I switched banks when I got married and closed my account.)
    That sucks. Report them to the BBB. I save a few bucks buying from Amazon if I sign up for a subscription (i.e. creatine, BCAA, or whatever shipped once a month) and that's not a 'scam' but if a company keeps billing you after you cancel, report them. Complaining on an internet forum without taking the fight to the company, just means you are weak.

Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Anyway mate at the end of the day it's just a business. It's not a scam cause really their workouts and supps can help you achieve your goals. Scam implies it doesn't work. I've used some of their workouts and they're good for getting leaner so I won't talk chit about them. I agree from the supps POV though would never buy it because like most supps in the fitness world they're overpriced for little return. Just eat well
    Agreed

dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dennisdavid22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there are too many scams
    So I finally opened my eyes to how Beachbody is a complete scam. First off I was die hard Beachbody, "I can workout at home at my convenience", "A nutrition plan to map out everything makes it easy", "SHAKEOLOGY IS GOD", etc... So what was the next step? Of course become a coach right? Did that then something happened. I hated it!! I did it for almost 2 years before I realized how much bull sh** it actually was in May 2013. By then I had blown countless dollars on shakeology, $100 every month. I realized something very very big thanks to Bodybuilding.com EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE. Beachbody has nutrition.... Bodybuilding.com has nutrition (READ THE STICKIES!!), Beachbody workouts....Bodybuilding.com has workouts, Supplements....Need I say more?

This is some of the things I've come to realize:

1. Beachbody coaches are SPAMMERS- Even on this site. If you even mention P90x, Insanity, shakeology, or any other Beachbody program on Twitter, ********, Instagram (which is the worst) you will get comments, messages, emails from dozens of coaches trying to get you on their team. They will say things like, "I would love for you to join my team" or "I'm part of a support and accountability group, would love you to join us to stay motivated". They offer their free advice to get you in. They will comment on all your instagram pictures saying "How long have you been doing this? I've been doing ... for a while now and have awesome results." Posting something on social media about these is similar to being cornered by a bunch of zombies with no ammo. Eventually they get you.

3. SHAKEOLOGY- This is the bread and butter of Beachbody. This is their one serving fits all nutrition, "best meal of the day". This is how they make money because they can only get so far selling programs to the same people. They convince you you need this every day, but don't worry they have a list of comebacks for their price is too high objection. "It's only $4 per serving, UNLESS YOU ARE A COACH AND GET THE 25%, so the $119 a month equals out for a month". "I've lost weight drinking it everyday". Well at 150 calories per serving I'm sure it's not the CALORIE DEFICIT you could be in!! They will never let you get a month serving it's always CHEAPER TO DO AUTO DIRECT MONTHLY SHIP. That means every month it automatically renews and charges you. Don't want it anymore? Good luck trying to cancel it, their customer service will try every trick to keep you on and half the time doesn't even cancel it. I quit Beachbody in May 2013 and every month to this day I still get emails from their customer service saying my auto renewal has been declined due to insufficient funds, (I switched banks when I got married and closed my account.)

4. The workouts- I will say this the workouts do work. I did get a 6 pack when I did P90X, but then again I went from 175-210 after I quit playing college sports due to injury. So with a PROPER DIET and DAILY EXERCISE I was bound to drop the weight. The only difference between beachbody and bodybuilding is that P90X and those types of workouts are on a video. You can do the same stuff in the gym without a video to follow. "But it motivates me", Well maybe you should look at yourself and realize YOU need to change yourself in order to stay motivated. Apart from actually spending money on these I don't really have much negativity towards the workouts.

5. EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS A BEACHBODY COACH- This is probably the single most annoying thing about Beachbody. They proudly announce, "ANYONE CAN BE A COACH", well maybe that's a problem. It is annoying seeing someone clearly out of shape telling me I need this and that. I get it some of you are on your fitness journeys and this is where you are at now, great it's good you got off the couch and actually want to make a change in your life. The problem is you aren't a personal trainer, you aren't certified (although now you can be P90x and Insanity certified now), you take away from people who work everyday going to the gym, meal prepping, going to school and learning about the human body etc... by paying $30 and being called a coach. I can go on their site right now pay $30 and be called a coach in 5 minutes. This somehow gives me the right to proclaim I'm a fitness expert.

6. The first one is always free- Want a free shakeology sample? Sure thing, but I'm gonna follow up a few days later and if you tell me you don't like it or it's too expensive I'm going to yell at you because I spent my hard earned money shipping it out to you and you obviously aren't committed to your health and fitness.

7. The challenge or accountability groups- Almost all of them make Shakeology a requirement, Funny how it always comes back to this.

8.INVITE INVITE INVITE- They know people are interested and they know some aren't ready to spend money. By inviting 100 people they are hoping at least a quarter of people ready with their credit cards. 25 people with a 25% commission each every month isn't too bad.

Obviously I could go on but I don't want this to drag on into a novel. These were just a few things that i noticed and really hated. For every person I tried to reach out to there were 20 others doing the same thing. There is no code of honor or respect to them. They will try to snatch and steal you away to get you on their team. Why? It's business and I understand that. I work in sales so I understand the concept of getting as many sales as possible. Many of them claim your health and goals are their priority, but it's all dollar bills to them. If you take shakeology every day and workout and see great results they try to get you to coach under them because as we all know its a vicious circle.

As I noted before I was die hard Beachbody, I did all that crap for 2+ years. I got offended and pissed when I saw a**holes doing exactly what I'm doing now. I bought shirts to proudly wear around. I defended the company to all my friends who made fun of me. Point is everything they offer you can get for free here on this site. If you put as much research in on this site as you do hounding and spamming me you might see my point. I followed Jay Cutler's living large and in a month I finally put up 225 on flat bench which has always been a personal goal of mine. Any workout can be modified to any goal if you do research and plan your diet accordingly. Now the Arnold Blueprint is out and as soon as I'm done with Stoppani's shred plan I'm going to start it. I'm sure I'll be reported spammed Neg'd and flamed for this but whatever F*ck it.

GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrandImperial has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol @ the name....cringe

pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    beach body isn't for everyone, but it's not a scam OP. their shakes actually have a lot of really good stuff in them, and it has a community aspect and ease factor for the less motivated.
    again though, it's not for everyone (including me).

Also, I read like half that. strong wtf at no cliffs for your novel
    40: 4.3s
    400m: 50.4s
    800m: 1:58.2s

Pro-Tip: always double check for errors when you post on forums.

edw1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post agreed

I have to agree with u, it's one thing to share your healthy lifestyle, but once income comes into it people can become unethical. Giving advice to the weak and vulnerable based on no qualifications is wrong when it involves health and fitness. I knew a bb coach who said she came from an eating disorder history. Then she praised her "clients" for working out sick. Along with narcissist motivational quotes like "nothing great comes from comfort zones".

Bb supposidely monitors their coaches for poor coaching behavior. Something tells me this person is the last person who should have the right to be preaching to the weak and vulnerable... but she she has been doing it for years. Her typical posts cotai. Her workout regimes, sitting in her hot tub, wearing her name-brand clothes, sitting in her fully renovated house, in her high end neighborhood. Then making a personal shout out to bb, thanking them for her bonus $, hence giving her the opportunity to buy her daughter a new scooter. Like she wouldn't have bought it anyway. It's just bs and reall about making $ than anything else. I know someone else who basically advertises her entire life on fb, saying she finds it hard to find time to work out.. but she still does it amongst her ft job, 3 kids, husband, etc.. for someone who has 1800 followers and her average response time is 3 minutes... hmmmmm ya she really has no time on her hands. Cough *bs* cough.

As for the shakeology, when u can buy a bag of mixed frozen fruit and veggies for $3.50 from your local grocery store, and a throw half of it in a blender and feed a fam of 4 every day, and get more nutrients out of it than a compounded, degraded, powdered meal substitute for 10× the price... hmmmmm. Why is it that u love shakeology again???? Be honest. I'm not saying tat shakeology is bad, but I think a little conmon sense can read between the lines.

Anyway that's my take.

JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JC20010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I credit beachbody for helping me to lose weight and change my life around initially, I ordered their beginner workout dvds and lost a good 50-75 pds initially. After that I stopped using the dvds but stuck to a healthy lifestyle. never tried shakeology so I have no comments about it but if they help people change without harassing them, I'm ok with it.
    Cowboys
    Rockets
    Central Texas

edw1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=mikenorwood961;1384109913]Sure, and some people pay an accountant to do their taxes even though all the tax information is publicly available. That doesn't mean paying to get your taxes done is a 'scam'. Some people don't want to spend hours researching the tax code, and some people don't want to spend hours researching fitness. There will always be businesses catering to those types of people.

That's how lots of businesses work. The woman who runs the daycare, the guy slicing meat at the deli, the barber, waitress, bartender all try to form relationships with customers. It's good business sense.

This is the health and fitness industry, thwre is a big difference between it a barber, or a daycare worker. A proper comparison would be to a Dr who is unqualified, prescribing medication.

Your analogy is like comparing apples to chicken fingers

Ale50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ale50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ale50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ale50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down What are your credentials?

Originally Posted by kcjcs View Post

I know this is an old post but I just came across this post and felt like I need to post something, just for the sake of others considering the program.

The author has some valid points, and is clearly bothered for the chairty and well being of others. Kcjcs I question your comments most of all. Who are u to accuse the author of an alterior motive for writing his article? Why would u assume this? I find that strange.

Saying that shakeology is nutritionally sound is like saying a glass of water is nutritionally sound. Should I replacr my dinner with a glass of water? Do u know the dangers of replacing a meal with a liquid suppliment? Do u care? U must... afterall u are in the business to help people, right? I mean cmon.. We are dealing with people's health at the end of the day... everybody's body works the same right? WRONG.

Do u know how many people are hurting themselves doing these workout videos... drinking these meal replacements, do u know the longterm effects? Do u care? Everyone from all different walks of life are the same right?
    Let me ask u this... if I approached u with a slew of health problems would u still try to get me to purchase px90 and shakeology? Be honest.... because they did a study. 27 bb coaches were approached by a potential client, who mentioned several health issues - from depression to fructose alergies. All 27 still pushed the product. All 27 of these bb coaches said the same thing u say "I want to help people".

Saying that a pyramid scheme is no different than any other business is just ignorant. Have u even looked up the def of "pyramid scheme"? Or do u use the same ignorance to sell your fitness to the qeak and vulnerable? I mean cmon... if u really cared why didnt u look up the meaning of pyramid scheme? He same reason u want to "help people" I presume.

I bet u are sitting there thinking i am some threatened personal trainer or bitter that bb didnt work for me so i am just trying to shift the blame. Nope, actually I am neither... I am just someone who cares about the wellbeing of others, because I dont undermine the lives of others by speculating and f××king with their health.

There is a reason people get educated before giving advice and leading people to alter their bodies.
    Last edited by Ale50; 04-30-2017 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Typo

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ale50 View Post
    I know this is an old post but I just came across this post and felt like I need to post something, just for the sake of others considering the program.

The author has some valid points, and is clearly bothered for the chairty and well being of others. Kcjcs I question your comments most of all. Who are u to accuse the author of an alterior motive for writing his article? Why would u assume this? I find that strange.

Saying that shakeology is nutritionally sound is like saying a glass of water is nutritionally sound. Should I replacr my dinner with a glass of water? Do u know the dangers of replacing a meal with a liquid suppliment? Do u care? U must... afterall u are in the business to help people, right? I mean cmon.. We are dealing with people's health at the end of the day... everybody's body works the same right? WRONG.

Do u know how many people are hurting themselves doing these workout videos... drinking these meal replacements, do u know the longterm effects? Do u care? Everyone from all different walks of life are the same right?
    Let me ask u this... if I approached u with a slew of health problems would u still try to get me to purchase px90 and shakeology? Be honest.... because they did a study. 27 bb coaches were approached by a potential client, who mentioned several health issues - from depression to fructose alergies. All 27 still pushed the product. All 27 of these bb coaches said the same thing u say "I want to help people".

Saying that a pyramid scheme is no different than any other business is just ignorant. Have u even looked up the def of "pyramid scheme"? Or do u use the same ignorance to sell your fitness to the qeak and vulnerable? I mean cmon... if u really cared why didnt u look up the meaning of pyramid scheme? He same reason u want to "help people" I presume.

I bet u are sitting there thinking i am some threatened personal trainer or bitter that bb didnt work for me so i am just trying to shift the blame. Nope, actually I am neither... I am just someone who cares about the wellbeing of others, because I dont undermine the lives of others by speculating and f××king with their health.

There is a reason people get educated before giving advice and leading people to alter their bodies.

Strong first post and bump......
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751