Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    sanders12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanders12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanders12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long did it take that guy to get regrowth like that? temple regrowth is insane.. can you link me to the thread where he talks about it? i've never seen temple regrowth like that.. i am a little suspicious of it.

AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticMofo is not very helpful. (-500)
    wondering if pics are legit

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, have never had a profile but signed up specifically to reply. I read Meanstick's post about 5 days ago, the next day I decided I was going to give it a try and went out to 2 different health stores and bought everything on the list. THE VERY NEXT DAY and the 2 days since my hair has stopped falling out. I'm literally speechless. Below is my story.

I've struggled with hair loss for about 11 years now. I've taken pretty much everything under the sun to try to do something about it. Started with Propecia when I was 20 and took it for nearly 8 years which helped me maintain well over that time. I developed horrible side effects over those 8 years and I didn't even recognize until the very end, at which point I quit. Though the side effects have improved I still struggle with them every day.

I did not give up on trying to find something that would work though. Next I came across a brand called Triaxon, which seemed to have no negative reviews and a few positive ones. I wanted, as LurkoLantern has put it, to believe it would work. I thought for sure it was working and naively stuck with it for 2 years despite the continuous shedding. After I hit the 2 year mark I was looking at some recent pictures of me, and couldn't believe how much hair I'd lost along my hairline - that's the moment that I knew it just wasn't working.

That was about 8 months ago. I was panicking, and immediately jumped on Rogaine, which I had never wanted to take because of some of the bad things i'd heard. Took it for 2 weeks and hair loss slowed dramatically. At the same time my face puffed up like there was no tomorrow, had big black circles under my eyes, and I looked about 10 years older than I actually was. I was getting seriously depressed at this point as it was clear I was having negative reactions to Rogaine as well.

Over the next months I went through Copper Peptides, S5 cream (spironolactone), and revivogen... all of which did nothing. My hair was looking like s**t (worse than it's ever been) and I was out of options.... I was getting seriously depressed.

I frequently browse these boards and thought I'd do a search to see if anyone had recommendations on hair loss, which is what brought me here. When I read Meanstick's post, he was one of the first guys I've come across who seemed to have put some serious thought into this, and a lot of his concerns pretty much hit my experiences on the mark... but I too was skeptical about how efficient vitamins are. I read up a few of his recommendations and thought I had pretty much nothing left to lose...

I kid you not, the very next day after starting the plan my hair loss came to nearly a complete stop. Over the past few days I've lost about maybe 10 hairs a day, max... which is a huge change considering I used to have at least 25 fall out in the shower alone and probably 50-100 throughout the day (estimations, obviously). I also have a lot more energy and my skin is feeling great.

Yeah, it's a lot of pills to take... and I actually don't take as much as he recommends (I'm a smaller guy), but I don't plan on staying on all of them. I'll play around with the amounts over the next few months to find out which exactly are the keys, if I can. I also wanted to say that I've set up a chart to help me figure out when to take everything... and today, as Meanstick said, only took at most 5 mins to go through everything. Forgot to mention that I haven't even tried the scalp washes he mentioned, not sure I'll even need it!

If anyone has any questions or would like a copy of the chart I made please feel free to send me an e-mail. I'm being completely honest here... this is the first time since I was a teen that I've had so few hairs fall out during the day.

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FrontRowEcho View Post
    Hey guys, have never had a profile but signed up specifically to reply. I read Meanstick's post about 5 days ago, the next day I decided I was going to give it a try and went out to 2 different health stores and bought everything on the list. THE VERY NEXT DAY and the 2 days since my hair has stopped falling out. I'm literally speechless. Below is my story.
    Forgot to mention, though I had planned to cut out gluten, I obviously haven't had a chance to do so yet and am still seeing results... so it's obviously not a requirement but probably wouldn't hurt to do in addition.

GUUUUAAAAARRRRRRK peaking Meanstick's Avatar
    Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forgot to mention, though I had planned to cut out gluten, I obviously haven't had a chance to do so yet and am still seeing results... so it's obviously not a requirement but probably wouldn't hurt to do in addition.
    Das it mane... Keep it up!

Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adonish-AOE14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I've struggled with hair loss for about 11 years now. I've taken pretty much everything under the sun to try to do something about it. Started with Propecia when I was 20 and took it for nearly 8 years which helped me maintain well over that time. I developed horrible side effects over those 8 years and I didn't even recognize until the very end, at which point I quit. Though the side effects have improved I still struggle with them every day.

I did not give up on trying to find something that would work though. Next I came across a brand called Triaxon, which seemed to have no negative reviews and a few positive ones. I wanted, as LurkoLantern has put it, to believe it would work. I thought for sure it was working and naively stuck with it for 2 years despite the continuous shedding. After I hit the 2 year mark I was looking at some recent pictures of me, and couldn't believe how much hair I'd lost along my hairline - that's the moment that I knew it just wasn't working.

That was about 8 months ago. I was panicking, and immediately jumped on Rogaine, which I had never wanted to take because of some of the bad things i'd heard. Took it for 2 weeks and hair loss slowed dramatically. At the same time my face puffed up like there was no tomorrow, had big black circles under my eyes, and I looked about 10 years older than I actually was. I was getting seriously depressed at this point as it was clear I was having negative reactions to Rogaine as well.

Over the next months I went through Copper Peptides, S5 cream (spironolactone), and revivogen... all of which did nothing. My hair was looking like s**t (worse than it's ever been) and I was out of options.... I was getting seriously depressed.

I frequently browse these boards and thought I'd do a search to see if anyone had recommendations on hair loss, which is what brought me here. When I read Meanstick's post, he was one of the first guys I've come across who seemed to have put some serious thought into this, and a lot of his concerns pretty much hit my experiences on the mark... but I too was skeptical about how efficient vitamins are. I read up a few of his recommendations and thought I had pretty much nothing left to lose...

I kid you not, the very next day after starting the plan my hair loss came to nearly a complete stop. Over the past few days I've lost about maybe 10 hairs a day, max... which is a huge change considering I used to have at least 25 fall out in the shower alone and probably 50-100 throughout the day (estimations, obviously). I also have a lot more energy and my skin is feeling great.

Yeah, it's a lot of pills to take... and I actually don't take as much as he recommends (I'm a smaller guy), but I don't plan on staying on all of them. I'll play around with the amounts over the next few months to find out which exactly are the keys, if I can. I also wanted to say that I've set up a chart to help me figure out when to take everything... and today, as Meanstick said, only took at most 5 mins to go through everything. Forgot to mention that I haven't even tried the scalp washes he mentioned, not sure I'll even need it!

If anyone has any questions or would like a copy of the chart I made please feel free to send me an e-mail. I'm being completely honest here... this is the first time since I was a teen that I've had so few hairs fall out during the day.
    Interesting...

What pills/how much are you taking right now?

Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interdasting...

Also mind blown at transplant guys pics
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Originally Posted by Adonish-AOE14 View Post
    Interesting...

What pills/how much are you taking right now?
    Here's where I'm at (didn't follow Meanstick's guideline 100%, because couldn't find some of the exact dosages or vitamins he specified):

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 tbsp / day
    Iodine - A few drops a day with 2 brazil nuts
    Chromium GTF - 500mg / day
    Magnesium Citrate - 250mg / day
    Zinc (Citrate) - 50mg / day
    Molybdenum - 450 mcg / day
    Niacin (couldn't find Niacinamide, but it's a close alternative) - 500 mg / day
    Green Tea Extract - 100 mg / day
    Omega 3 - 2400 mg / day (2 soft gels)
    Cod Liver Oil - 20 minims / day (1 soft gel)
    K2 - 100 mcg / day
    Vitamin E - 400 mg / day
    Vitamin Complex - 1 tablet / day
    P5P - 100 mg / day
    Taurine 1300 mg / day
    Baking Soda - 2 tbsp a day

Note: Haven't started taking Boron, Cayenne or doing the scalp rinse... may not start as I'm having good results without these so far.

I'm going to take monthly pics to track progress, will post in a month.

Also, as I mentioned I created a grid of what I'm taking so that it's crazy easy to know what to take. Takes only minutes out of my day to follow it.

Can send if anyone wants and you can customize it to suit your own needs.

Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's where I'm at (didn't follow Meanstick's guideline 100%, because couldn't find some of the exact dosages or vitamins he specified):

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 tbsp / day
    Iodine - A few drops a day with 2 brazil nuts
    Chromium GTF - 500mg / day
    Magnesium Citrate - 250mg / day
    Zinc (Citrate) - 50mg / day
    Molybdenum - 450 mcg / day
    Niacin (couldn't find Niacinamide, but it's a close alternative) - 500 mg / day
    Green Tea Extract - 100 mg / day
    Omega 3 - 2400 mg / day (2 soft gels)
    Cod Liver Oil - 20 minims / day (1 soft gel)
    K2 - 100 mcg / day
    Vitamin E - 400 mg / day
    Vitamin Complex - 1 tablet / day
    P5P - 100 mg / day
    Taurine 1300 mg / day
    Baking Soda - 2 tbsp a day

Note: Haven't started taking Boron, Cayenne or doing the scalp rinse... may not start as I'm having good results without these so far.

I'm going to take monthly pics to track progress, will post in a month.
    Please do report back with progress shots

I ordered about half of that stuff today, should have it by thursday. Once I get on a routine I will start logging it here. We're gonna make it.
    Kegels in the squat rack crew
    Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew
    Goal physique = my reflection in car windows crew
    Cartoon avi is more aesthetic than me crew
    Always laugh at my own posts crew

"He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016

rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just wondering why no vitamin c or d in this regimen? i thought those were pretty big for anti-inflammation.

Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000) Meanstick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    just wondering why no vitamin c or d in this regimen? i thought those were pretty big for anti-inflammation.
    Oops, forgot to throw those in. I do take both of them personally. 1-3g vitamin c /day and 4000iu vit d /day + however much is in 4 cod liver oil capsules.

Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Meanstick View Post

Also, vegan diets are ****. Humans run optimally on meat, no wonder that diet didn't work for him.

And there it is ladies & gentlemen. OP is a dumbass.

Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    everyone on misc is already talking 10000 IU Vitamin D already lol, but yeah those should probably be included as well

"He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016

Update - Today was the first day since starting that I seemed to have a bit of scalp irritation and some hair shed. Not as bad as previously but still something I've not experienced since starting with the vitamins.

I have a feeling that the benefits of what I'm doing now were overlapping with the benefits of what I was using last (s5 night/spironolactone). I had been taking s5 once at night, every few days but had been seeing no results so I stopped taking it before starting with the vitamins. The last time I used it was a couple days before I started this regimen so it could be the first 4 days I had were the result of overlapping effects.

This might make sense given that I've not been as thorough as Meanstick but have still been seeing incredible results. The combination of S5 and vitamins might be doing the trick for me.

Anyways, as mentioned I'm going to try taking it again tonight and see how I'm doing tomorrow. I'll also try out the scalp remedy Meanstick suggested to see how it goes... though if S5 along with vitamins continues to give me these results I might stick with it.

Will keep you all posted.

Update - Today was the first day since starting that I seemed to have a bit of scalp irritation and some hair shed. Not as bad as previously but still something I've not experienced since starting with the vitamins.

I have a feeling that the benefits of what I'm doing now were overlapping with the benefits of what I was using last (s5 night/spironolactone). I had been taking s5 once at night, every few days but had been seeing no results so I stopped taking it before starting with the vitamins. The last time I used it was a couple days before I started this regimen so it could be the first 4 days I had were the result of overlapping effects.

This might make sense given that I've not been as thorough as Meanstick but have still been seeing incredible results. The combination of S5 and vitamins might be doing the trick for me.

Anyways, as mentioned I'm going to try taking it again tonight and see how I'm doing tomorrow. I'll also try out the scalp remedy Meanstick suggested to see how it goes... though if S5 along with vitamins continues to give me these results I might stick with it.

Edit: An oil like coconut oil or emu oil is probably the best topical anti-inflammatory... I just got sick of the smell of coconut oil

Will keep you all posted.
    What's S5?

Is the spiro you're using topical?

ACV in water topically works well at quelling scalp inflammation for me. There's a bit of a smell but it goes away when it dries. I usually put it on before bed and rinse it out when I shower in the morning. Apparently it's a pretty good conditioner as well.

Another thing you guys could try is Clotrimazole, it's the active ingredient in antifungals like athlete's foot cream and yeast infection cream. Lots of women on other forums report impressive regrowth with it. Throw that **** in your hair overnight. Seems to help for me.

Edit: An oil like coconut oil or emu oil is probably the best topical anti-inflammatory, I just got sick of the smell of coconut oil
    Last edited by Meanstick; 03-12-2014 at 09:39 PM.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by the700level View Post
    So roughly 800 pills a day?
    lol yeah man, i might get a stomach trying this. Im thinking some of those pills aren't doing much, while others are helping him. Maybe the iodine works if you have a thyroid condition that could be causing hairloss and the topical stuff, im thinking the Niacinamide and Boron on the bald spots probably helped him most along with Nizoral shampoo.

His results are awesome but the process is a bit much to do every day plus its not proven, he might be doing more harm in the long term taking all those pills.

Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sushi2006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong hair gainz, would do.

jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaries12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Umm... and you're supposed to keep this up for as long as you want to keep your hair? I have receded slightly on the temples and I am using minoxidil, nizoral and an oral supplement which seems to slow/stop the receding. I do not think I could go to that much trouble each day... that's insane. Not even for a full head of hair.

Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anybody just say phuck it and buzz it?

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Highinthegym View Post
    anybody just say phuck it and buzz it?
    yeah and regretted it
    then grew it out
    buzzed it
    regretted it
    regrowing right now

HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How does Brad Pitt have such a glorious hair line?
    * Civil Engineering

* Everyone is natty in 2013

* On dat lean bulk tyme'

* Men's Physique Competitor

Meet Me At The London wildchild11's Avatar
    wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so let me get this straight, this brings your hairline back to where it used to be?
    ⊂_ヽ
    \\_
    \( •_•) its
    < ⌒ヽ ya
    /   へ\ boy
    /  / \\ wild
    レ ノ   ヽ_つ child
    / / 11
    / /|
    ( (ヽ
    | |、\
    | 丿 \⌒)
    | |  ) /
    `ノ ) Lノ
    (_//

wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wildchild11 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    id like to hear a little more from OP b4 i commit to this (cause why not)
    ⊂_ヽ
    \\_
    \( •_•) its
    < ⌒ヽ ya
    /   へ\ boy
    /  / \\ wild
    レ ノ   ヽ_つ child
    / / 11
    / /|
    ( (ヽ
    | |、\
    | 丿 \⌒)
    | |  ) /
    `ノ ) Lノ
    (_//

Originally Posted by Meanstick View Post
    What's S5?

Is the spiro you're using topical?

ACV in water topically works well at quelling scalp inflammation for me. There's a bit of a smell but it goes away when it dries. I usually put it on before bed and rinse it out when I shower in the morning. Apparently it's a pretty good conditioner as well.

Another thing you guys could try is Clotrimazole, it's the active ingredient in antifungals like athlete's foot cream and yeast infection cream. Lots of women on other forums report impressive regrowth with it. Throw that **** in your hair overnight. Seems to help for me.

Edit: An oil like coconut oil or emu oil is probably the best topical anti-inflammatory, I just got sick of the smell of coconut oil

Yep S5 is topical spiro, used it sparingly once every few days. As mentioned I had been trying it for a while and on its own seemed to be pretty useless... didn't stop shedding or irritation but kept on it as I had no other options. I was also trying topical Copper Peptides and Emu Oil occasionally and same thing. It could be the vitamins on their own have been giving me the good results and that today was just a little off, but I'm going to experiment with different things and try to find the optimal combo.

There is definitely something good going on here, not even propecia stopped my hair from falling out, and now all of a sudden these past few days have been awesome.

dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100) dumbazo is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL @ the broscience in this thread.

Keep popping your 50 sugar pills a day that do nothing, while I actually attack the root basis with Dutasteride.

so if I am taking B6 (via B-Complex) despite miscdoctor's warnings, is it safe to say that P5P is unnecessary?

Originally Posted by Tuhks View Post
    so if I am taking B6 (via B-Complex) despite miscdoctor's warnings, is it safe to say that P5P is unnecessary?
    Idk it depends on the person... a lot of people have trouble converting high amounts of b6 to its active form p5p, and the leftover b6 can cause problems (nerve damage I think?). It's safer to get p5p which is already in its active form, but it might be more expensive. Just make sure to get it enteric coated so it doesn't get destroyed by your stomach acid.

also I've read that b-complex vitamins are crap because a lot of the vitamins are in their least bioavailable forms. To be 100% sure you're actually absorbing your b vitamins get them from natural sources. I supplement with liver powder (non-defatted) for my b vits. Fun fact - bbers like Frank Zane used to supplement with ****-tons of liver powder pre-contest, 50 or more tablets of it a day iirc.

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, Op. You scary.

Was just watching some random stuff and ended up on this video.

Specifically up to ~15 minutes or so. Estrogen levels and what not.
    Last edited by whitepaper; 03-13-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    so let me get this straight, this brings your hairline back to where it used to be?
    bump
    ⊂_ヽ
    \\_
    \( •_•) its
    < ⌒ヽ ya
    /   へ\ boy
    /  / \\ wild
    レ ノ   ヽ_つ child
    / / 11
    / /|
    ( (ヽ
    | |、\