Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 5460
    niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ravoshing View Post
    My name is Ravishankar and I have written this article to share my personal experience which I had with the product Demark Herbal Hair oil.

When I was 23 years old I was experiencing a very bad hair fall. When I used to Comb I used to get 14-15 hairs stuck in the comb. Then I really started worrying. I used several options available in the market to stop hair fall like Indulekha oil, Bringa oil, coconut oil etc. I knew that these oils will not help to regrow hairs but at least I expected that it will stop my hair fall, unfortunately, and shockingly it didn’t stop my hair fall.

read complete story on signinpay.com Deemark Herbal Hair oil section
    bobs and vagene?
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

MikeMew69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FrontRow,

I noticed that your protocol has a lot less of the things that the OP’s does. Why is that?
    Last edited by MikeMew69; 03-25-2019 at 01:47 PM.

ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FrontRowEcho View Post
    I'll be posting photos in March. I only finished the protocol late December, so it's still in the very early stages. I encourage you to check back in a bit for the update.
    It's March, where are the photos?

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saw this post is 5 years old, anybody die yet from any overdoses?

I take 150mcg of Iodine every day and thought maybe the 100mg was a type or maybe I wasnt getting nearly enough so I googled safe iodine limits...

"Adults can tolerate up to 1,100 mcg a day (Thats 1.1mg). Taking a one-time dose of too much iodine usually won't cause iodine poisoning. However, your risk increases if you consistently take in too much iodine."

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MikeMew69 View Post
    FrontRow,

I noticed that your protocol has a lot less of the things that the OP’s does. Why is that?
    A lot of the stuff OP included in his list were therapeutic and don't really address the underlying problem (eg/ vitamin E, Omega 3, K2, magnesium, etc.). It's not to say that taking these won't make you feel a bit better or help relieve certain conditions, but I believe they won't help you progress in the long run. I'm trying to keep the list as simple as possible, so I left out a lot of the things that I feel aren't needed.

The main components that are needed are zinc, copper, and iodine, in a very specific combination, along with sufficient vitamin A & D. Glutamine is to help repair any gut problems.
    www.CoreEnergyHealth.com UPDATE: Dec. 13 Manganese is increased to 10mg per day. Zinc increased to 50mg per day. Selenium 400mcg daily. Check back for updates.

FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FrontRowEcho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ruminate View Post
    It's March, where are the photos?
    Hah yeah I'm a bit behind on this, mainly due to the hiccup of iodine having to come down slightly to 7.5mg. It's amazing how much slight imbalances can cause things to stall. Everything is on track again though and will be done soon. I'll post the update on here when it's ready.

I don't blame you for wanting to see pictures, it's important to be diligent. In hindsight I maybe should have waited until everything was ready before posting the site, but I was eager to get it out after working on the plan for so long. Anyways, there's no rush to try it so I recommend checking back in a bit.
    www.CoreEnergyHealth.com UPDATE: Dec. 13 Manganese is increased to 10mg per day. Zinc increased to 50mg per day. Selenium 400mcg daily. Check back for updates.

Originally Posted by MillerDecaXC View Post
    Saw this post is 5 years old, anybody die yet from any overdoses?

I take 150mcg of Iodine every day and thought maybe the 100mg was a type or maybe I wasnt getting nearly enough so I googled safe iodine limits...

"Adults can tolerate up to 1,100 mcg a day (Thats 1.1mg). Taking a one-time dose of too much iodine usually won't cause iodine poisoning. However, your risk increases if you consistently take in too much iodine."
    I need to pull together a lot of the info I've researched on this, but it's my understanding that 'too much iodine' is considered to be in the range of hundreds-thousands of milligrams daily. I don't think there have been any cases of iodine toxicity from anything below 100mg.

The upper limit of 1.1mg is based on the reaction the thyroid can have at doses in that range where it temporarily reduces thyroid hormone production. It's the Wolff-Chaikoff effect and is based on research done in 1948 though there have been more recent studies which support it. Essentially, it's a protective mechanism to ensure when consuming higher amounts of iodine that the thyroid doesn't become hyperactive. Researchers tend to assume that this means the body isn't supposed to get more iodine than that, but the mechanism hasn't really been researched in too much depth and few studies have been done on the other uses of iodine in the body. The opposing theory is that the body has this protective mechanism in order to allow it to tolerate higher levels of iodine without disrupting the thyroid, which to me makes a lot more sense.

I believe the only time this W-C effect can be problematic is if the person has a preexisting thyroid condition and it sort of gets stuck once this effect kicks into gear. It's my belief, however, that this effect only occurs when the thyroid is deficient in co-factors it needs, such as selenium or copper.

Obviously do your own research and take extra precaution if you have a thyroid problem, but personally I've never seen anyone have negative reactions to trying iodine intake above 1.1mg per day.

ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000) ASTRAPE is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Lol I feel like pharmaceutical companies are just trolling us.

Either get a downsyndrome like puffy face from minoxidil or kill your dink with finasteride.

What in the fck. It's much better to just be bald than have some ugly face or a non working dink.
    Mods are asleep

MikeMew69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting. So frontrowecho, you have regrown your hair (male-pattern baldness) by taking iodine, copper, glutamine, and Vitamin A?

Perhaps there is a correlation from Taeian was saying about the iodine fixing baldness in a lot of people.

Maybe fixing the gut health allows for the body to successfully take in the nutrients it needs and get rid of any acidity in the body, allowing for hair to regrow again.

I read an interesting article the other day and the author claimed that there was a relationship between male pattern baldness and cellulite in women. She claimed that if men have pre-succeptibility to baldness and women have pre-succeptibility to cellulite, that an imbalance of blood PH (acid/alkaline) can cause our bodies to shut down areas that aren’t necessarily needed to function and live well. I.e. the top of our scalps, back of women’s legs.

I’m going to try to do some research in this area, and I’ll let you know what I find. Perhaps being able to combine your protocol (fixing gut health and restoring minerals) combined with fixing the acidosity in our bodies can truly restore hairloss in those succeptible.

ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruminate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hah yeah I'm a bit behind on this, mainly due to the hiccup of iodine having to come down slightly to 7.5mg. It's amazing how much slight imbalances can cause things to stall. Everything is on track again though and will be done soon. I'll post the update on here when it's ready.

I don't blame you for wanting to see pictures, it's important to be diligent. In hindsight I maybe should have waited until everything was ready before posting the site, but I was eager to get it out after working on the plan for so long. Anyways, there's no rush to try it so I recommend checking back in a bit.
    I promise I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but I have to say: It's literally been 3-5 years since you've been talking about this protocol and also saying how you have gotten results, and yet you haven't posted ANY photo at all. Yet, you want people to go to your new website and follow a protocol that has no proof. At least OP put up photos, regardless of people thinking they are fake or not, although to me, they look impressive from what I can tell. Like, what's the deal bro? I think even if you post photos that shown not a miracle improvement, but a good improvement, it would still be worth it. It's not like you can't hide your face. What's there to lose? To me, it seems you aren't real...

Just calling it how it is shown throughout this forum for the past 5 years, not trying to be rude at all. Is there any evidence you can prove me wrong?

mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi guys, for those of you trying the protocol that I've posted just a note that I've decreased iodine from 10mg to 7.5mg per day. 10mg was causing some fatigue and lowering it appears to have improved this.

I'm a bit behind and haven't made any additional content updates yet, but plan to be posting more soon.

Protocol is here - www.CoreEnergyHealth.com

so why exactly are you using '' lugol's iodine'' and not regular iodine?

xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xeron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ruminate View Post
    I promise I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but I have to say: It's literally been 3-5 years since you've been talking about this protocol and also saying how you have gotten results, and yet you haven't posted ANY photo at all. Yet, you want people to go to your new website and follow a protocol that has no proof. At least OP put up photos, regardless of people thinking they are fake or not, although to me, they look impressive from what I can tell. Like, what's the deal bro? I think even if you post photos that shown not a miracle improvement, but a good improvement, it would still be worth it. It's not like you can't hide your face. What's there to lose? To me, it seems you aren't real...

Just calling it how it is shown throughout this forum for the past 5 years, not trying to be rude at all. Is there any evidence you can prove me wrong?
    It's because it doesn't work.

If you go to his website, he's trying to push some bullchiet 'coaching' program. Only $99.99 per year!
    Make Misc Great Again

jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jkanebell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a lot of money, time, effort and energy to keep something on top of your head that does nothing outside of gently stroking your own ego. I get if you are a hair model or something but come on.

mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrsloppyfist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hows ACV for hair ?

say you take a cup of ACV and rinse your head with it and wait for it to dry before rinsing off in water (so 30min have it sitting on ur head before rinse off)

(not mixed with water just staright ACV)

i been doing it for a week everyday and my hair feels really nice and thicker is there anythin i should know , I know some said to dialute acv with water but i feel like it wont be strong enough since of the Acv liquid just rolls off your head after you rinse it and let it dry so i felt it wont be strong enough if i mixed it with water

but what do i know ?

mohitsinghdlh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hair looks great now. How much did that cost you? Where have you done your hair transplant?

JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoocyMane13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop being scared kunts - fin does not kill your dink. Speaking from experience aswell as a friend of mine, same deal.

add zinc supplements for max hardness and you're gucci
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting thread. In for later
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All I read was "I'm taking 100mg of cope and 1 mcg of major cope. Will come back with results of my coping later!"

Just shave it off boyos. Move on with your life. It's scary to read some of these posts about how much time, effort, health risk, and money you guys fork over for something that literally means nothing. All it does is fukk you up mentally and possibly physically.

Take some advice from someone that went through this process for a short time. Move on.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve always put off getting on fin due to the horror stories, but apparently one of my good friends is on it. He just casually mentions he is on this pill to stop his hair from falling out. Been on it for years with 0 sides.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xeron View Post
    Daily reminder that the only things that work are:

finasteride
    minoxidil
    nizoral ketoconazole shampoo

Things that you might not want to touch, but that work:

RU58841 (not fda approved, not as well studied)
    dutasteride (nearly full DHT inhibition)

Anything else you read is broscience and/or trying to take your money
    Damn, Dut sounds pretty good, what are the sides
    Bow to the Gospel of Melis689

AP5 / PRO-Fap

itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000) itsrealsad22 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    really not sure if i should start fin 0.5mg a day.
    I have the pills ready. My right temple is receded , left is okay, hairlne is thinning and so is crown but not at the point its noticble. My dad was noticably bading at 27 and i'm 25. i know my hair will get worse i wwant to maintain what i have should i start?

totallypants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can get all of these supplemented nutrients and absorb them better if you just eat whole foods. Bone broth, mushrooms, shellfish, small amounts of seaweed + brazil nuts and plenty of vegetables will give you worlds of better results than eating pills. Always. Also I would like to second the notion that the five-year-long stint of supplement-based health protocol for hair loss (esp. with no progress photos), or any medical concern just seems like a tragic story of running away and being ruled by fear. I may be projecting because I tried pursuing the same finely-tuned-machine vision of health in college using supplements, but this is just the wrong way to go about life. How is it healthy to pay so much attention to individual micronutrients and hyperfocus on how to rebalance your supplement intake to address the ache you felt in your left ankle last night, or the nervousness you felt talking to some girl? Much better to just stop, learn to listen to the body, because it knows what it needs. That just also means you have to actually take care of yourself emotionally, too, because when you learn to listen to your body you can’t just ignore half of what it’s saying. Eat real food, learn to enjoy cooking, exercise, water and get on a good sleep habit, cultivate good relationships with others and spend time with yourself to heal the emotional wounds you’re probably hiding from by running around blind to your intuition, trying to cure yourself of discomfort. Just go full 180 and do the Wim Hof method, man. “TODAY, shut the %&@# up, we’re going up the mountain. LET’S DO THIS”

You can do it while you enjoy a cooked beet with some butter slathered over it and SMILE
    We renew ourselves through purposeful work.
    "There is no upper limit. It is up to how far you have the courage to walk." Sadhguru
    "Translate all self-judgments into self-empathy."
    “What I want... is compassion, a flow between myself and others based on a mutual giving from the heart.” Marshall B. Rosenberg
    "I love it. Probably all my life, I'm gonna eat chanko." Byamba

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone try microneedling using a dermaroller on their head?

i've seen some pics on hairloss forums and it seems worth a try. even some studies have shown lots of regrowth https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post

i've seen some pics on hairloss forums and it seems worth a try. even some studies have shown lots of regrowth https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
    yea, i'm getting results with minoxidil and dermarollering. Quite a few new hairs on my forehead. Buy the MT dermaroller, it has real spikes vs the cheap 504 ones. Much nicer on the head. I do a light roll each morning in the shower.

pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pilly420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post

I have been doing that for about 6 months or so. Started with the dermaroller and now use the microneedle pen. 1.0 setting every two weeks.

I've seen results, so i'm going to continue with it.
    Up The Irons

faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so does OP still spend 3 hours a day taking supplements?
    Trump

Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iakabos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UPDATE Nov 29:

It looks like very little zinc is needed. I've lowered the suggestion for Zinc to 15mg ONCE PER WEEK, but may adjust further.

Selenium can be continued at 200mcg per day.
    I’ll try your protocol mate. A lot of us are quite desperate for an answer to this condition. It’s been a complex battle for many years. If it genuinely works you stand to make money and a positive legacy few ever achieve.

Originally Posted by Iakabos View Post
    I’ll try your protocol mate. A lot of us are quite desperate for an answer to this condition. It’s been a complex battle for many years. If it genuinely works you stand to make money and a positive legacy few ever achieve.
    Hey man I'm just making some final tweaks, so I'd suggest holding off for another couple of weeks. It is an incredibly complex problem to resolve, so I'm not surprised nobody has found a solution yet. It took me almost 6 years of working on it to get where I'm at today.

kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kalvinmc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cliffs:

pop 100 pills a day
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "I'm pushing myself to the ultimate limit of physics."

- Jason Genova

UPDATE Dec 13:

10mg of manganese per day appears to be optimal. With the addition of manganese, it also looks like Zinc can be increased back to 50mg per day without problems.

If you are trying the supplements I would suggest putting them on hold until you are able to include manganese, otherwise copper may be getting backed up.

Current update:

Manganese added at 10mg per day

Zinc increased to 50mg per day

Selenium at 400mcg per day

I will follow-up again in a few days.