Closed Thread
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz

Thank God we have natties like yoel romero who dont fail tests...

And represent mma and ufc well, just shows natties can be winners too!

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    except he lost his last fight
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    except he lost his last fight
    Whittaker was obviously on that kangaroo meat

DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000) DrunkMechanic is just really nice. (+1000)
    on another note..

Yoel Romero gets six-month suspension from USADA for failing drug test due to contaminated supplement

does anybody believe taht schit?

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkMechanic View Post
    on another note..

Yoel Romero gets six-month suspension from USADA for failing drug test due to contaminated supplement

Nobody it's stupid. It's bull****. It happens but it is 100% the athletes fault. They are told if they they are not sure send a sample to 3rd party tester to be sure among a myriad of other risk reducing factors of tainted supplements. So fukn retarded.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No tech here fellas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMiiBVsB0iZ/?hl=en

lol, even his translator is on the Tour de France
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The true nattys of the sport

Last edited by hardestgainer; 08-23-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Nobody it's stupid. It's bull****. It happens but it is 100% the athletes fault. They are told if they they are not sure send a sample to 3rd party tester to be sure among a myriad of other risk reducing factors of tainted supplements. So fukn retarded.
    Don't they also get reduced punishments if they narc?
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd put money on Pianoman's likelihood of being a natty than Romero.

Other fighters need to get an appointment with his nutritionist. He/she works miracles.
    Last edited by Norwood8; 08-23-2017 at 01:31 AM.
    6'2" but thinking of claiming 6'3" thanks to the Misc
    Avid Misc lurker for years
    Italian blood
    Traditional wet shaving

Bald Crew

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Don't they also get reduced punishments if they narc?
    Seems like it. Was reading the info they have available specifically for UFC.

10.6 ELIMINATION, REDUCTION, OR SUSPENSION OF PERIOD OF
    INELIGIBILITY OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES FOR REASONS OTHER
    THAN FAULT
    10.6.1 Substantial Assistance in Discovering or Establishing Anti-Doping
    Policy Violations
    10.6.1.1 USADA in its sole discretion may suspend all or part
    of the period of Ineligibility and other Consequences
    imposed in an individual case in which it has
    results management authority where the Athlete
    or other Person has provided Substantial Assistance
    to USADA or another Anti-Doping Organization,
    criminal authority or professional disciplinary body
    which results in: (i) USADA or another Anti-Doping
    Organization discovering or bringing forward an
    Anti-Doping Policy Violation by another Person and
    the information provided by the Person providing
    Substantial Assistance is made available to USADA,
    or (ii) which results in a criminal or disciplinary body
    discovering or bringing forward a criminal offense or
    the breach of professional rules committed by another
    Person and the information provided by the Person
    providing Substantial Assistance is made available to
    USADA. The extent to which the otherwise applicable
    period of Ineligibility and other Consequences imposed
    may be suspended shall be based on the seriousness
    of the Anti-Doping Policy Violation committed by the
    Athlete or other Person and the significance of the
    Substantial Assistance provided by the Athlete or other
    Person to the effort to eliminate doping in sport. If the
    Athlete or other Person fails to continue to cooperate
    and to provide the complete and credible Substantial
    Assistance upon which a suspension of the period of
    Ineligibility or other Consequences was based, USADA
    shall reinstate the original period of Ineligibility and
    other Consequences.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    jones is the fakest pos in fighting iv said this since day 1 lulz at jones fanboys

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hotsaucebrah View Post
    No tech here fellas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMiiBVsB0iZ/?hl=en

lol, even his translator is on the Tour de France
    American Top Team have had tainted supplements coming out the water fountain since the days of Jeff Monson

Can't think of a successful gym that doesn't have at least one fighter blatantantly taking dick pills or whatever

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkMechanic View Post
    on another note..

Considering USADA went to a supplement store and bought the same product off the shelf which also tested positive, I think it is possible.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    Considering USADA went to a supplement store and bought the same product off the shelf which also tested positive, I think it is possible.
    The problem with this whole USADA testing system is that "a possibility" isn't a high enough standard.

We don't work with possibilities in a court of law, for example. We have a legal standard that we work with called reasonable doubt. I'm not saying that should be the same standard that the UFC uses. I'm saying that they hired USADA to be their standard-bearer, and their failure in that regard has been monumental to say the least lol.

These USADA guys are supposed to bring a standard to this business, and they have failed because certain fighters are granted license to use certain banned substances after they've used them (Cyborg). Some people are literally given a free pass to use banned substances (Brock Lesnar). Some are banned by commissions for a ridiculous amount of time for testing positive for legal substances for which they have medical approval (Diaz), where in other cases the commission just abides by the USADA ruling. It's all a racket.

For Romero (and Tim Means who had a similar situation and outcome), here's why I've been saying about this for years... For those of you guys who haven't been around this industry for twenty years like I have, you may not know how this stuff works. It is no secret which "supplements" have banned substances in them. There are entire forums dedicated to this. So if I failed for a certain flavor of Minute Maid, I could list off a dozen shady supplements off the top of my head that I already know for a fact will flag as positive, which at least creates sympathy for me at the very least, and completely exonerates me in many people's eyes. So when Machida (or Romero or Means) says he was taking 7-Keto DHEA, was he really? It's a possibility. But it's far more likely that they know exactly which supplements to use as the scapegoat. If I know this... they know this.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    The true nattys of the sport

But too stupid to follow an itinerary\show up when\where they need to be and not get popped for recreational BS.

Sorry...just as stupid (if not worse IMO) as getting USADA'd.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    It's absolutely happened in the past.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    It's absolutely happened in the past.
    In the late nineties, it happened legitimately to Olympic athletes when a certain type of supplement (that I don't think I'm even allowed to mention) were new and running wild. They were being manufactured by the largest of the "legitimate" supplement companies (like MuscleTech). There was an instance where an olympic athlete tested positive, and claimed all he took was Cell Tech. So the IOC tested the vats that MuscleTech used to mix and separate their supplements. It turned out that they didn't clean the vats properly from when they contained two supplements called Anotesten and Nortesten, and they used the same vats for the Anotesten, Nortesten, and Cell Tech/Nitro Tech. Just enough was getting into the Cell Tech to legitimately taint a supplement and cause a positive test.

Ever since these actually legitimate instances, people have been using supplements as a scapegoat. They're working the system and using the tainted supplements as an excuse.

Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    In the late nineties, it happened legitimately to Olympic athletes when a certain type of supplement (that I don't think I'm even allowed to mention) were new and running wild. They were being manufactured by the largest of the "legitimate" supplement companies (like MuscleTech). There was an instance where an olympic athlete tested positive, and claimed all he took was Cell Tech. So the IOC tested the vats that MuscleTech used to mix and separate their supplements. It turned out that they didn't clean the vats properly from when they contained two supplements called Anotesten and Nortesten, and they used the same vats for the Anotesten, Nortesten, and Cell Tech/Nitro Tech. Just enough was getting into the Cell Tech to legitimately taint a supplement and cause a positive test.

Ever since these actually legitimate instances, people have been using supplements as a scapegoat. They're working the system and using the tainted supplements as an excuse.
    I'm not going into details here (for obvious rules reasons), but I know for a fact that within the last 5-7 years, there have been supplements sold that would NOT pass USADA or any other sanctioning bodies.

Do I think it's as rampant as a lot of athletes claim? No...but it absolutely has happened, and not all the way back in the 90s either. To the point where I personally won't just dismiss it entirely.

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    the guys whole gimmick is brilliant