Closed Thread
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

*************Subject of TRT - Clarity of the rules*************

I wanted to take a minute to clear something up that I have no doubt some of you will complain about.

In the past, because TRT has been such a hot news topic in MMA, I've let things slid as long as people didn't discuss specifics of use.

Honestly, I was out of line with this and pretty much going against forum rules

12.) There is no discussion of illegal or banned substances allowed, period!- This includes but is not limited to, steroids, FDA banned substances( pro hormones), illegal drugs, prescription drugs. If you can’t purchase it over the counter at a store, don’t talk about it here either in posts or PM’s.

That is the rule. So, just so everyone is clear....if your post contains TRT, TUE, or anything regarding these items, I'm going to have to delete it. If you see your post disappear and you continue to try and post about the subject, the standard process of infractions, negs, bans will take place.

It is what it is and those are the rules.

Take care, people.
    Last edited by cgc; 02-28-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Some of you seem to be forgetting about this rule....

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Because some are not apparently clear on this....

Cliff Notes:Concerning any banned or illegal substances

No Specific Names or Dosages (duh).
    No Acronyms.
    No Obvious Slang Terms.
    Last edited by cgc; 08-24-2017 at 06:11 AM.