Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

the official medhead birthday thread

other thread didnt feel right

fuk all u
    happy birthday

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a1fbv0ffWo
    Last edited by DatHobgoblin; 02-25-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    ProudManlet is my savior crew

Ny Knicks, Ny Giants and Ny Mets crew..

genovas witness crew so sick
    Slowly Gona make it
    Maybe just maybe I will crew

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong everything

DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    Strong everything
    thx bruh appreciate it

Slowly Gona make it

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Birthday, mine is in 3 days.

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    yay janas in here... happy future birthday

Slowly Gona make it

tfw negged for saying happy birthday the feels

Slowly Gona make it

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still negging girls on contact? Will sing happy birthday to her later.

Happy birthday, pretty girl!!

Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Still negging girls on contact? Will sing happy birthday to her later.

Happy birthday, pretty girl!!
    good shiet flexish... love it

Slowly Gona make it

squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no no, this isn't creepy or anything.

Originally Posted by squeeeeze View Post
    no no, this isn't creepy or anything.
    lmao the voccaro was a joke.. was meant to make it awkward relax bruh

Slowly Gona make it

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)

SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippinDaTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Birthday Medhead!

We're throwing a huge party for you at Taiwan tower
    "Why lift when it's all about the face?" - Isaac Newton's Fourth Law

Negs Fake Nattys on Sight

Originally Posted by SippinDaTech View Post
    Happy Birthday Medhead!

We're throwing a huge party for you at Taiwan tower
    sickening new avi... be at the lounge in 20 we must pepper srs

Slowly Gona make it

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DatHobgoblin View Post
    was meant to make it awkward

tttttttarget a a a achieved

HIppo Birdy Med
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    obligatory flamingo gif from thor.. lovin it

Slowly Gona make it

Originally Posted by Ayudha View Post
    tttttttarget a a a acheived
    lolz god damnt help

Slowly Gona make it

MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP dis u??

***Always pick 5 crew***
    ***Repelling Soy from miscers crew***

Hit with a case of soy and need counselling? Drop me a pm and I'll kick the soy out of you.

Originally Posted by MajesticBeat View Post
    OP dis u??

for this thread yes ill take it

Slowly Gona make it

pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pgg3hfxb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong sig to thread title ratio
    SUPLEX CITY BITCH

Originally Posted by pgg3hfxb View Post
    strong sig to thread title ratio
    ct fletcher natty crew

Slowly Gona make it

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yay, happy birthday medhead.

That voice clip was creepy :O
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    Yay, happy birthday medhead.

That voice clip was creepy :O
    yea lol i meant for it to be funny creepy i guess but i guess it just came out creepy lulz oh well

Slowly Gona make it

new voccaro cause the more i listened to the old one it sounded creepy as hell

Slowly Gona make it

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Hmu when you're legal bb kakez
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    in4 birthday suit pics

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Hmu when you're legal bb kakez
    lmao isnt she like 40

Slowly Gona make it

Originally Posted by KizzaK View Post
    in4 birthday suit pics
    hnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Slowly Gona make it

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DatHobgoblin View Post
    lmao isnt she like 40
    Thin ice, buddy.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy B-day head of Med. Now take out an injunction on OP. Stay safe.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

All my Genova gifs - http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5

Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Happy B-day head of Med. Now take out an injunction on OP. Stay safe.
    oooo lawd lmao also look at genova thread pls do chop chop overlord

Slowly Gona make it