Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up ITT We Have Suffered a MAJOR Lifting Related Injury

**** I always create the greatest threads, but its because of my brain power.

ITT, list what your injury was, how and why it occurred, when it happened, and how much you have recovered from it. Also if you learned anything from it, please explain.

I'll kick us off:

April 2013, tore both pecs and completely ruptured the right pec bench pressing a weight I was comfortable with after warming up. Required surgery because the right pec was completely useless, and the surgery could only repair a portion of the tendon tear, wasnt possible to repair the muscle tear.

I think it was a combo of pushing myself too hard doing lots of physical activities other than lifting without adequate rest as well as my bench form, which was down all the way to chest.

Since last april I have recovered maybe 70% of my strength, but I dont dare to bench press anymore. I can't push chest like I used to, and its always in the back of my mind. I think within the next year I can regain up to 90% of my strength but I'm not sure if I will ever manage what I used to be able to do before.

Ironically the rest of my body on the right side is now stronger than my left, almost compensating for my chest or something, its weird.

What I learned: At 20 I was pretty ****ing sure I was invincible, never been seriously injured excluding some broken wrists after years of dangerous sports. The injury humbled me a little. The whole process was a lot of adversity and it's definitely taught me to train smarter. Hope to never get injured again because this is seriously the greatest gain inhibitor.

Your turn misc, whaddafuq did u do?
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    Left Handed Master Race Crew
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew
    I would hurt you so bad if you step to me irl because I don't estat unlike you

My Pussy is wetter than a rain forest

-=Future True Natty King under construction=-

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to say I hurt my back, but fuk... those are proper injuries.

My back has been causing me recurring problems, no structural injuries but once a back muscle cramps it learns to cramp and cause your life hell for the foreseeable future.

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by White-Belt View Post
    I was going to say I hurt my back, but fuk... those are proper injuries.

My back has been causing me recurring problems, no structural injuries but once a back muscle cramps it learns to cramp and cause your life hell for the foreseeable future.
    yeah back pain is definitely no fun, when my back feels weird after dling or something I force myself to rest it, too many older folk with back issues these days.
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dunno if its considered major but i managed to dislocate one of my ribs

oh and probably broke one of my toes dropping weight on it but never bothered with xrays
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

I'm no longer canon : ( Yuuzhanvong's Avatar
    Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yuuzhanvong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shoulder injury- das it mane...das it
    Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive.

Lol well whatd you guys do to get these injuries? Ever recover? Saying you got injured alone kind of DOESNT FUKKING MATTER if we dont get the deets
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pec tear, just muscle though, tendon still attached to the bone
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strained / tore my left hamstring

Took a long ass time to recover

Don't ever go heavy on deadlifts and sprint afterwards lul

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    **** I always create the greatest threads, but its because of my brain power.
    never even heard of u
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    Lol well whatd you guys do to get these injuries? Ever recover? Saying you got injured alone kind of DOESNT FUKKING MATTER if we dont get the deets
    injured doing a rack pull, which was about 80% of my max deadlift.

Injury wasn't a result of the rack pull, the injury was brought about by overtraining and structural imbalances around the hip from years of not stretching and doing exercises in a way that reinforced poor posture and faulty loading.

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Pec tear, just muscle though, tendon still attached to the bone
    doctor was like uh yeah... you have less than a centimeter of tendon still attached. noooooooooooo, is dat why theres a fukkin cord of string looking like its pressing through my armpit, fuuuuark. did u surgery? hows recovery?

Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    never even heard of u
    a lot of my threads get deleted because of rustled feels and controversial natures.
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fckd up my L4/L5 vertebrae last year tryna squat like Rippetoe said to + had complete chit mobility

Couldn't do lower body for around 6 months.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Torn right hamstring while on the 3rd set of a comfortable weight deadlifting.

Only time I have not racked my weights.

Didn't deadlift for over a year after that, now I just deadlift light with minimal progression.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDontExistHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ulnar muscle sprain (Extensor carpi ulnaris muscle).

Still have the pain which hurts really bad when you aren't lifting

Comes from me doing preacher curls with heavy weight( Bicep much stronger than forearms )

I've taken week off & iced still have the pain
    Fresh out the neg prison.
    Went in benching 1 plate
    Left benching 3 nomsayin?

jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    May 2013, started feeling a mild stabbing sensation when I did certain power movements, mainly squat. Leg pressed a couple of days later and it hurt pretty bad, so I went home. Rested for 2 weeks, but it didn't get any better and it started to hurt to sit down and my hamstrings and glutes were getting very tight if I walked more than a few dozen feet.

Went to my doc, who also does sports medicine, and he diagnosed me with a torn hip adductor. He applied pressure to the inside of my knees and told me to try to push my knees together. Holy hell, worst pain I've ever felt. I had fuked up my hip alignment by walking around with a torn muscle for 2 weeks so every time I went to therapy for the first month the therapist had to jam my hips back into alignment.

I've taken it very slowly since I finished therapy and I'm about back to where I was before. Gained a new respect for how much work core muscles do behind the scenes.
    ***Dirty South Crew***

Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000) Drew445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    elbow and shoulder tendonitis, slipped disk.
    however all are cured for the time being
    literally it 100% comes down to form/ego, at least for me. I ****ed my back up doing deadlifts with 315 with ****ty form almost a year ago and today can pull 475 for a few reps easily pain free and with a straight back.
    tendonitis happened from overtraining hard through 3 months of smolov jr for bench and base/intense for squat. as well as 2 back days a week and 1 shoulder day. i just didnt listen to my body at all the more achey it got and eventually had to stop altogether for 6 weeks. pretty sure every lifting injury ive had is 100% avoidable and i feel it is the same way for most others. however, after a certain weight on any exercise i do feel like the risk of injury is much more real, luckily i'm not to any of those weights yet.

I cream for Children Assassin X's Avatar
    Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Assassin X has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strained bicep, I couldn't even curl a 10Lb dumbbell for about a week. Took about 2 months to fully recover.
    Children groomer, influencer, CEO

Registered LgBLT + Incest, Beastiality, P3dophile with obligations like a vacation on my face

*bump, self promotion, etc
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shoulder injury in 2010, was doing db bench press and was going too low with a comfortabel weight. Havent diagnosed it yet, lol. So now my shoulder are imbalanced.

2012 - imbalanced hips, not sure how (torn?). Cant do squats or any two legs exercises without burning out my left leg first.

2013 - stiff(maybe torn?) left hamstring, hamstring curls are creepy as **** now (doing pulling excerices hurts), cant even warm up on them without feeling pain. All i do now for hamstrings are lunges, lol

Little things make big problems..

Originally Posted by aauguzt View Post
    Shoulder injury in 2010, was doing db bench press and was going too low with a comfortabel weight. Havent diagnosed it yet, lol. So now my shoulder are imbalanced.

2012 - imbalanced hips, not sure how (torn?). Cant do squats or any two legs exercises without burning out my left leg first.

2013 - stiff(maybe torn?) left hamstring, hamstring curls are creepy as **** now (doing pulling excerices hurts), cant even warm up on them without feeling pain. All i do now for hamstrings are lunges, lol

Little things make big problems..
    fukk ur only 19, stay safe.
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jw9thwonder View Post
    oh and probably broke one of my toes dropping weight on it but never bothered with xrays
    lol this happened to me as well. dropped a 35lb plate on it and now one of my toes is fukked up
    nyg

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    knee is messed up to the point where it hurts to walk and sit and i haven't done legs in almost 6 months because of it

brb lost all size on my quads, brb cant do cardio

Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    currently got a stiff / sore back in the lower back area (close to spine) that i'm pretty sure is bulging disc - hopefully not herniated

fukking sucks man. like you said, very humbling

no gains have been made for the past 3 months :[

hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    right now i have a problem with pain in my Facet joint(spine) to some postural problems

i have never trained properly thanks to injuries and problems since i joined the misc srs, i could bench 225 after about 7-12 months(broken up due to injuries, time on anti inflammatorys ect) but i have had to quit for the last 4 months due to a fuked spine(hurts even on BP). And have proberly gone back to around 135 and i look like chit.

i have also never squatted due to a hip impingement (proberly due to sports and muscle imbalances when i didnt know about muscle imbalanced even being a thing)

fuark hold me brahs i can never make gains due to injury at 18 fkn years old. Fixing everything up now, hopefully in 6 months time all problems will be gone forever thanks to the physio and Kelly starlett. Im optimistic and the docs seem to think most my issues are only temporary and minor but fuarrk i feel like chit

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is why I dgaf about #'s and just push weight I'm comfortable with.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    herniated disk in my back.

freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Left rotator cuff tear benching last Fall
    **New York City MISC Crew**
    **Wall Street Crew**

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Suffered a partial MT tear in my right pec Summer 2012 trying to PR 365 for 1. Injury sucked big time, I couldn't even do 10 push ups without significant pain for a few months.

Now I am happy just to be able to rep 225 for 3-4 and that is it. Scared of benching since the accident, just stick to db and machines for chest workout.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.

CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoastTrash is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not to major but sprained both my wrist doing upright rows. I hoping I can get back to gym next week.
    O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O
    MISC fishing crew
    Who Dat!

AP6C

Location: Land of the free, Home of the uglys, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this one time i hurt my wrist curling in the squat rack