Thread: mystery girl

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

mystery girl

so i met this girl kinda two years ago at school but i really never got her name.. Then the next year we saw each other all the time so we kind of made it a point to say hi and small talk everytime we saw each other. She had a bf but i have found out she no longer does. I had her name pop up on my twitter so i was thinking maybe just follow her and see if she messages me or something. I finally know her name now and i rarely see her at university anymore
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Perpetually narcissistic. TwoCats's Avatar
    TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok.
    -Male model crew-
    -Narcissistic crew-
    -Facial aesthetics crew-
    -Under 30-inch waist crew-
    -Gets complimented daily crew-
    -All my exes still try to have sex with me crew-
    -Never been rejected by a girl for her number crew-

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    mystery girl = you're a stalker and she has no idea who you are

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    she has stopped and talked with me before i just havent got her number or anything.. she is always friendly with me
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50) James3D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    so i met this girl kinda two years ago at school but i really never got her name.. Then the next year we saw each other all the time so we kind of made it a point to say hi and small talk everytime we saw each other. She had a bf but i have found out she no longer does. I had her name pop up on my twitter so i was thinking maybe just follow her and see if she messages me or something. I finally know her name now and i rarely see her at university anymore
    Ask her phone
    Talk txt etc etc
    Bf gets jelly
    They breakup
    Keep talking
    Fall in love
    Get her to be your gf
    Now ask what's her name
    Win.

3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok.
    ~Dont do half the work unless you're satisfied with half the results~

anonymous
    damnit i kept trying to post a pic that said "Dear diary" but it wouldnt work

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    neat
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP will be like