acgreen333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Journey To Play College Basketball

At one point I was a pretty good basketball player, even walked-on to a D1 team as a freshman. But, I had a mental breakdown soon after and quit just about every aspect of my life. Basketball has been the furthest thing from my mind for the past 4 years. However, I finally feel like I am in a place where I can try and pursue my dreams of both finishing college and playing basketball again. I thought it would be fun to take y'all along on my journey.

I've been working out for about 3 weeks now after having not touched a weight in about 4 years. I'm playing basketball again as well. My goal is to play for my local JUCO this upcoming season. So, I figure I have about 7 months to get into the best shape I can.

Here's where I'm at right now.

Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 231
    Body Fat: 16%
    Squat 1RM: 265
    Bench 1RM: 205
    Standing Vert: 23"
    Running Vert: 29"

I'll Post my daily workouts and updates as often as possible. Hope to hear from y'all! Thanks

anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anonlifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice 6'7

jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcthomas22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck to you. Are you following a specific program for training? Also, just curious, how do you have eligibility left? I thought the five year clock started after you registered for college. Anyhow, I'm sure I don't know the rules anymore.

Take care.