bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

AI Sports Nutrition 3Z Promo..........

Alrighty guys and gals....up for grabs is a bottle of AI Sports Nutrition's 3Z...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai...rition/3z.html

Fall asleep, Stay asleep, and Wake up refreshed!*

Millions of people would say that those three things are hard to get every night. Up until the release of AI Sports Nutrition's 3Z we would have agreed. 3Z now provides support to help with occasional trouble sleeping or staying asleep.* Rest is one of the most critical components to your health. Not getting sufficient sleep may contribute to immune system decrease and even weight gain. During your sleep is also when many of the important metabolic processes occur such as hormone creation. This is when your body does most of its repair work, and either not enough sleep or broken sleep disturbs this process. As you very well may have noticed, lack of sleep also contributes to irritability, impatience, moodiness and difficulty concentrating. Not to mention that not having the energy to do the things you want to do leaves you with the choice of not doing them, or relying too heavily on stimulants such as caffeine to give you that energy.

3z's ingredients were each chosen to help support falling asleep, staying asleep, and optimizing the natural processes that occur during sleep.* Valerian root is suggested for its ability to help people relax, which is necessary to fall asleep in the first place.* Passion flower also aids in that initial relaxation.* This may help make falling asleep easier, and helps with staying asleep through the night.* Magnolia bark extract has been suggested to help reduce sleep disturbances, and provides a synergistic effect with the other ingredients.* Bacopa Monieri has been surmised to help reduce mild anxiety in a number of studies, as well as providing possible neuro-regenerative support. *This leads to falling asleep easier, as well as supporting overall quality of sleep.* Bioperine was included to enhance absorption of all the other ingredients, being suggested in studies to increase serum levels of nutrients taken with it anywhere from 30-60%.*

Zinc has long been known as playing a large role in my of the body's natural processes. As the human body has no storage system for zinc, you need to ensure that you get adequate zinc in daily. Some of the major functions of zinc are playing a role in immune function, protein synthesis and hormone synthesis. Supplementation with magnesium has been suggested to promote sleep quality.* Copper and zinc compete for the same absorption sites in the gut so a higher zinc intake can lead to lower copper levels. Keeping them in balance is important for overall hormone health.*

Highlights
    Supports falling asleep faster*
    Promotes natural GABA release*
    Supports relaxation*
    Helps you sleep deeper*
    Promotes night time hormone release*
    Supports growth hormone levels

So here is the deal...Since 3Z helps promote better quality sleep and relaxation....I want to know what is the LONGEST you have gone without sleep? 24 hours, 36 hours.....etc....was it from exhaustion, work, insomnia...etc....???? So lets here it.....

Qualifications:
    Must live in the USA
    Be 18 years or older
    Can not have won or logged anything for AI sports nutrition in 60 days
    winner will be chosen by me and can be chosen anytime from now to the end of the month

GOODLUCK!!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh this is a good one for me...72hrs, no sleep and I mean not one second of napping....im not a coffee guy so literally ran of pwo from the gym. I was cramming for final exams last year it began sunday- 10page paper...no sleep cuase sunday night I studied for monday morning exam, then gym, then back in room studying all day/night into tuesday morning for 2 exams, then gym, then studying all night for wednesdy morning exam. When i say wednesday after my test i went into hibernation, i literally slept till like night time thursday. Worst feeling in the world, but i did what i had to for my tests (all memorization and thats how my brain works) aced my exams but god did it suck haha

PS. Got sick for the next week, doctor said it was from like supper exhaustion and overworking my body...but my GPA made it worth it, but missed gym during that time which blew!
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The longest I went was about 24 hours. I woke up around 6 AM, like normal, on Saturday August 18, 2012. I did my normal things, washed up, ate, etc. Then on a walk with one of my nurses around 8:30 PM, we got the call that they had found a heart. I finished a few more laps on my walk before going back to my room. I then called friends and family; they came right away. We were all in my room, just talking. Around 11 PM my nurse said I should get some sleep. She asked that my visitors go in the waiting lounge until the surgeon was back with the heart. They did so, but I still couldn't sleep. She tried to give me something to help me sleep, but I couldn't. She asked me why I wasn't going to sleep, I told her, trying asking a kid on their first Christmas to go to bed! Surgery was the next morning about 7 AM.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have gone 48 hours without sleep, not a great feeling. All night study session for class and then all night babysitting (niece is 4 years old and full of energy ). Caffeine is now my friend, especially since it's my last year until I get my BS.
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Longest I ever went was in college... 79hrs straight (the first 72 were on a bet that I couldn't, the last few I had class ha). I was so tired going into the third night that I was having to do pushups and situps every 10min or so just to keep myself up. That was the longest lecture of my life knowing I was going home to sleep forever after. The funny part is, I only slept for about 4hrs before my firends got me up to go do stuff and I ended up having a long day after that as well. I think when I finally did crash for real I slept for about 16hrs, almost straight through!

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great stories guys...definitely have some stiff competition already!!! Keep them coming!!!

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder03 View Post
    Alrighty guys and gals....up for grabs is a bottle of AI Sports Nutrition's 3Z...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai...rition/3z.html

Fall asleep, Stay asleep, and Wake up refreshed!*

Millions of people would say that those three things are hard to get every night. Up until the release of AI Sports Nutrition's 3Z we would have agreed. 3Z now provides support to help with occasional trouble sleeping or staying asleep.* Rest is one of the most critical components to your health. Not getting sufficient sleep may contribute to immune system decrease and even weight gain. During your sleep is also when many of the important metabolic processes occur such as hormone creation. This is when your body does most of its repair work, and either not enough sleep or broken sleep disturbs this process. As you very well may have noticed, lack of sleep also contributes to irritability, impatience, moodiness and difficulty concentrating. Not to mention that not having the energy to do the things you want to do leaves you with the choice of not doing them, or relying too heavily on stimulants such as caffeine to give you that energy.

3z's ingredients were each chosen to help support falling asleep, staying asleep, and optimizing the natural processes that occur during sleep.* Valerian root is suggested for its ability to help people relax, which is necessary to fall asleep in the first place.* Passion flower also aids in that initial relaxation.* This may help make falling asleep easier, and helps with staying asleep through the night.* Magnolia bark extract has been suggested to help reduce sleep disturbances, and provides a synergistic effect with the other ingredients.* Bacopa Monieri has been surmised to help reduce mild anxiety in a number of studies, as well as providing possible neuro-regenerative support. *This leads to falling asleep easier, as well as supporting overall quality of sleep.* Bioperine was included to enhance absorption of all the other ingredients, being suggested in studies to increase serum levels of nutrients taken with it anywhere from 30-60%.*

Zinc has long been known as playing a large role in my of the body's natural processes. As the human body has no storage system for zinc, you need to ensure that you get adequate zinc in daily. Some of the major functions of zinc are playing a role in immune function, protein synthesis and hormone synthesis. Supplementation with magnesium has been suggested to promote sleep quality.* Copper and zinc compete for the same absorption sites in the gut so a higher zinc intake can lead to lower copper levels. Keeping them in balance is important for overall hormone health.*

Highlights
    Supports falling asleep faster*
    Promotes natural GABA release*
    Supports relaxation*
    Helps you sleep deeper*
    Promotes night time hormone release*
    Supports growth hormone levels

So here is the deal...Since 3Z helps promote better quality sleep and relaxation....I want to know what is the LONGEST you have gone without sleep? 24 hours, 36 hours.....etc....was it from exhaustion, work, insomnia...etc....???? So lets here it.....

Qualifications:
    Must live in the USA
    Be 18 years or older
    Can not have won or logged anything for AI sports nutrition in 60 days
    winner will be chosen by me and can be chosen anytime from now to the end of the month

GOODLUCK!!!!!

Hmmm, when I was 14 I got diagnosed with insomnia after I went 6 days without any sleep, I was very delerious, hallucinating, it was a bad time, I've been using melatonin off and on since, I'm 29 now, I've tried some other sleep aids with success, never tried 3z.

I'd love to try it out and I'd be happy to review it. I've had good success with aids with similar ingredient profiles.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgot to sub

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My story's kind of embarrassing, in the very nerdy way.

Back in high school, I was addicted to the original EverQuest (an online computer game, if you're distanced enough from gaming). One weekend, I really wanted to get a particular item, the Flowing Black Silk Sash.

It only came from one place: this bastard:

Now, what you have to understand is that EQ and other games of its ilk were designed in a very sadistic way. You can't do this stuff alone, so you have to get a group of five or six people, all of whom want the same item. So you're in line. Then, once you're there, a new little frog dude only appears once every 15 or 20 minutes, and only once every fourth or fifth time is it the right frog dude--that means he can either show up two or three times in an hour, or it can go four or five hours without him appearing. Then, once he finally appears, the sash is only one of the items he can have--two thirds of the time, he has something else (much less cool) instead. Add all this up and it can take a long, long time before the next person in line either gives up or gets the item.

I got home a little early from school on a Friday and got started. Last in line. Many hours passed, night came and went, and it was Saturday morning--third in line. Saturday evening, with only a few bathroom breaks and grabbing more Mt. Dew; still third in line. Sunday was all a bit of a blur, but by 2am on Monday, I was finally first in line! Hours and hours of killing the same little frogs over and over again and still no sash. Weekend gone, time for school again, but damn if I was giving up; harsh words exchanged with my parents and I was still at it. Finally, around 2pm on Monday, the stars aligned, I got my virtual prize, and I crashed hard. Woke up the next morning after sleeping for 16 hours straight.

Naturally, I stopped playing the game a couple of months later. Oh well, live and learn.

All said and done, after waking up 6am Friday and sleeping 2:30pm Monday, I suppose it was approaching 80 hours straight of consciousness, with terrible "nutrition" to go along with it. Man, my only protein that weekend was probably a Hot Pocket. Can't believe the crap I did to myself back then!

Needless to say, I didn't need any 3Z back then, but my much less exciting contemporary days full of lifting and office work could definitely use it.
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000) 35memo is just really nice. (+1000)
    About 46 hours. This one weekend while I was in my early 20's, I woke up at 6am on a Friday morning. Went to work. Came home and had some people over the house for a small party. Well, that ended up lasting all night. Saturday morning came around and I took off to work at 7am. No sleep. Came home Saturday afternoon and began preparing for another party at the house. The party finished sometime around 4am Sunday morning. Needless to say, I was exhausted. I only slept a few hours before I had to get up to clean up the house. Luckily I was off from work on Sunday. Good times, good times. Aah, to be young again. lol

Great stories everybody...winner will be picked later today!!!!

Ask me for samples!

booneman77....in for the win topping out the charts at 79 hours straight!! Shoot me a PM with your name, address, e-mail and phone number sir.

Ask me for samples!

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nyrin View Post
    My story's kind of embarrassing, in the very nerdy way.

Back in high school, I was addicted to the original EverQuest (an online computer game, if you're distanced enough from gaming). One weekend, I really wanted to get a particular item, the Flowing Black Silk Sash.

It only came from one place: this bastard:

Now, what you have to understand is that EQ and other games of its ilk were designed in a very sadistic way. You can't do this stuff alone, so you have to get a group of five or six people, all of whom want the same item. So you're in line. Then, once you're there, a new little frog dude only appears once every 15 or 20 minutes, and only once every fourth or fifth time is it the right frog dude--that means he can either show up two or three times in an hour, or it can go four or five hours without him appearing. Then, once he finally appears, the sash is only one of the items he can have--two thirds of the time, he has something else (much less cool) instead. Add all this up and it can take a long, long time before the next person in line either gives up or gets the item.

I got home a little early from school on a Friday and got started. Last in line. Many hours passed, night came and went, and it was Saturday morning--third in line. Saturday evening, with only a few bathroom breaks and grabbing more Mt. Dew; still third in line. Sunday was all a bit of a blur, but by 2am on Monday, I was finally first in line! Hours and hours of killing the same little frogs over and over again and still no sash. Weekend gone, time for school again, but damn if I was giving up; harsh words exchanged with my parents and I was still at it. Finally, around 2pm on Monday, the stars aligned, I got my virtual prize, and I crashed hard. Woke up the next morning after sleeping for 16 hours straight.

Naturally, I stopped playing the game a couple of months later. Oh well, live and learn.

All said and done, after waking up 6am Friday and sleeping 2:30pm Monday, I suppose it was approaching 80 hours straight of consciousness, with terrible "nutrition" to go along with it. Man, my only protein that weekend was probably a Hot Pocket. Can't believe the crap I did to myself back then!

Needless to say, I didn't need any 3Z back then, but my much less exciting contemporary days full of lifting and office work could definitely use it.
    My Final Fantasy 11 Black Belt bows respectfully to your Flowing Black Silk Sash, sir.
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    booneman77....in for the win topping out the charts at 79 hours straight!! Shoot me a PM with your name, address, e-mail and phone number sir.
    Woohoo Thanks! Sending PM Now and then taking a nap

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats man! Enjoy that sleep!
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On a point of technicality, my story had ever-so-slightly more hours involved at about 80.5, but my congratulations go out to booneman77 nonetheless Enjoy the good sleep!
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

Congrats Boone

I have the worst luck with AI sports lol

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just showin some support. Solid product here! Gives me some deep ass sleep and some wicked dreams! Love this stuff.

Dreams on this so far have been insane. Vivid, wild, entertaining, and the best part is remembering them clearly in the morning. Feels like watching a movie.