Closed Thread
Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 4899
    Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    Going to a 21st in a bit.

Did SB really bang MacG too?

You guys are craze
    I cannot deny nor confirm that shankbrah did in fact smash a female miscer from the UK crew while pretending he was too skint to come out with everyone in London. Nor can I confirm or deny that she stayed at his for a few nights and sent another UK brah a snap chat of shanky from her phone which is what set everything off.

(I confirm all of the above)
    Last edited by Notsogifted; 03-15-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    I am cynical , that is all. Don't trust certain character types. Laters. Most of you seem ok, but i see some posts on some members of this thread in this forum that sound a bit suspect. I.e. the typical gay hating, foreign hating , different colour hating little Englander mentality that is usually concentrated in rough poor areas.

Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DurhamXI View Post
    I am cynical , that is all. Don't trust certain character types. Laters. Most of you seem ok, but i see some posts on some members of this thread in this forum that sound a bit suspect. I.e. the typical gay hating, foreign hating , different colour hating little Englander mentality that is usually concentrated in rough poor areas.
    LMAO he didn't last long. Brb calling out others for being prejudiced when he doesn't have a clue half of us are mixed/brownies.

ok.jpg.

"Usually concentrated in rough areas"

brb post my sob story and nobody responds so I leave thread feeling like a victim and calling everyone else a bigoted racist.

Good riddance.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong judgement brah. This thread has a shiit ton of ethnicities. Brahs from small Eastern European countries, Muslamic brahs, African brahs, Oriental brahs, and a creepy weird ****gytime Peruvian brah.

Not sure where you are getting a racism vibe from. No racism ITT since the epic Cheets rant from a few years ago.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's hard to integrate yourself in this thread without lurking for a while or being an active poster with an open mind to understand what it's all about.

And you haven't even met Hooly.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    LMAO he didn't last long. Brb calling out others for being prejudiced when he doesn't have a clue half of us are mixed/brownies.

ok.jpg.

"Usually concentrated in rough areas"

brb post my sob story and nobody responds so I leave thread feeling like a victim and calling everyone else a bigoted racist.

Good riddance.
    Not a sob story really, I have had it tough but i expect no sympathy. It's just a look into what society is like and how I see things. Had no sympathy or help back then so i am not expecting it now especially when i don't need it. At every level of society, I have seen similar callous behaviour from people towards other people. So, I believe my quick judging approach has a measure of consistency. Sure, I had my experiences in the legal field where you do not exactly meet the nicest of people in the criminal law system, but, even then most of the students were backstabbing ****s towards each other. I never trusted anyone though so I was fine. But, seriously, there was ****ed up **** going on and if people know half of what i know regarding corruption in the system etc you'd be as cynical as I am.

It's not even the people in society that is the biggest problem. The problem goes deeper than that to the extent that it is a systemic corruption. Those people you believe to be the guardians of society and the people who teach your kids? Trust me, they are not who you think they are in terms of what sort of crap they get themselves involved in. What they get up to is a total contradiction of their offices. The deceit to society is worse than the blatant idiocy of everyday idiots.

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Grew up in a poverty 99.9% white (only non whites where the chinese take away owners and a few thai brides) chav filled, former mining village in the middle of England

u mirin? No neither am I.

NYC, one day I will live in you...pls

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    It's hard to integrate yourself in this thread without lurking for a while or being an active poster with an open mind to understand what it's all about.

And you haven't even met Hooly.
    Ive lurked every now and then since the inception and can safely tell Durham youre all pretty much *******s up your own anuses
    Winners find solutions, Losers find something to blame

Originally Posted by Love-Feet View Post
    Ive lurked every now and then since the inception and can safely tell Durham youre all pretty much *******s up your own anuses
    What do you know about anything, you don't even try to suck your own dick.

wait wot
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

I would say we are more pragmatic and look out for ourselves first more than anything.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me and Duka used to trade bullets when we were 6.

What do you know about struggle?

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wall-of-text brah needs to calm down
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Me and Duka used to trade bullets when we were 6.

What do you know about struggle?
    Little. Apart from my old problems mentioned. I am spoilt and had no real difficulties in life up to the period between 14-17. After that, my life has been great. I am spoilt, I admit that. But, I will never quite forget about how even some of the physically smallest people could target people going through a **** time in their lives (i.e. me) if they have a group with them. That is the depressing part, that it is not necessarily the big and stronger men who do the kicking.

This makes me thinks of events applicable to war especially, persecution in a war torn area for example. You can't say "x/y/z war etc" because I believe that is the wrong way of looking at human nature. The fact one can say "etc" trivializes the reality of the atrocities of war, for example. When events are looked at through the microscope (rather than big tickering newsflashes on tv), it all gets a lot more depressing.There's a whole multitude of factors to be considered.

wow. Not sure if trolling or first time on internet.

GH15s latest fb post…

wot.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would say we are more pragmatic and look out for ourselves first more than anything.
    Where did this 'we' just arrive from, I was talking about the posters ITT

You seem up your ars a bit too, this is the internet, no need to be serious

Where did this 'we' just arrive from, I was talking about the posters ITT

You seem up your ars a bit too, this is the internet, no need to be serious

Oh , right, misread that. I thought you were aiming that at Durham students (of which I would have to agree, it is just the style here). But, I would say it's just easier in terms of managing relationships that way, you can sift out the idiots pretty easily.

With the posters ITT i got the same first impressions about them. Not all of them mind, some of them I find cool. But, you can't like everyone.

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shankbrah said he had no money so cant go out, proceeds to tell chat that he spent all money last night on a girl and cba to go out, longs out other peoples lives.
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    wall-of-text brah needs to calm down
    I do apologise. I get depressed from time to time. Probably explains my drunken state of becoming a total dick though, I am pretty messed up and in pain at times.

Oh , right, misread that. I thought you were aiming that at Durham students (of which I would have to agree, it is just the style here). But, I would say it's just easier in terms of managing relationships that way, you can sift out the idiots pretty easily.

With the posters ITT i got the same first impressions about them. Not all of them mind, some of them I find cool. But, you can't like everyone.
    Are you Valance?

or are you gay?

Prejudice and first impressions generally aren't a good way of judging people. You obviously seem to know that your judgements are always correct though, so carry on.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    Are you Valance?

or are you gay?

Prejudice and first impressions generally aren't a good way of judging people. You obviously seem to know that your judgements are always correct though, so carry on.
    Nope, I am not Valance, but Valance is one of the good posters on here, decent guy.

KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In case anyone cares. I didn't get stabbed.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Misc Snapchat Crew
    IG - Karla_bearz

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lightening the mood its...

WORLD FAMOUS DJ COLIN WORLDWIDE

No EDM just classics

(peaking hard to this right now)

Originally Posted by KarlaBearz View Post
    In case anyone cares. I didn't get stabbed.
    Marginally disappointing

KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000) KarlaBearz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marginally disappointing
    Would've been interesting sure... But painful too, so i'll pass.

In other news met someone from stratford-upon-avon. Asked if they knew my cousin. Fuarking small world, they go out with them regularly.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The courage to change the things I can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Misc Snapchat Crew
    IG - Karla_bearz

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 - Worse date ever: I can confirm some women have the potato gene.

2 - shankbrah is a legit nice guy, not sure why the bitching is going on.
    Some bros put bros before ... and some put ... before bros. Welcome to life.

3 - legbrah pls be careful at your kids disco, don't fall for jail-bait. You won't last long in prison.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Dude are you writing a dissertation on this or something?

Relax.

I had to trade bullets to make ends meet when I was 3 to feed my family and I still complain less than you. Marginally less, but less nonetheless (is dat a pun? fuark).

Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    2 - shankbrah is a legit nice guy, not sure why the bitching is going on
    Yes you do, I explained it.

Meh, at some point after a few incidents you have to stop and think what a person really is like and unfortunately I wanted to be cool with shankbrah but he makes it very hard. This isn't about hanging out with some dude and he's alright. Anyone can do that.

It's kinda the "once shame on you, twice shame on me". It's shame on me at this stage. Hopefully we can move passed this but I dunno.

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Little. Apart from my old problems mentioned. I am spoilt and had no real difficulties in life up to the period between 14-17. After that, my life has been great. I am spoilt, I admit that. But, I will never quite forget about how even some of the physically smallest people could target people going through a **** time in their lives (i.e. me) if they have a group with them. That is the depressing part, that it is not necessarily the big and stronger men who do the kicking.

This makes me thinks of events applicable to war especially, persecution in a war torn area for example. You can't say "x/y/z war etc" because I believe that is the wrong way of looking at human nature. The fact one can say "etc" trivializes the reality of the atrocities of war, for example. When events are looked at through the microscope (rather than big tickering newsflashes on tv), it all gets a lot more depressing.There's a whole multitude of factors to be considered.
    Not a sob story really, I have had it tough but i expect no sympathy. It's just a look into what society is like and how I see things. Had no sympathy or help back then so i am not expecting it now especially when i don't need it. At every level of society, I have seen similar callous behaviour from people towards other people. So, I believe my quick judging approach has a measure of consistency. Sure, I had my experiences in the legal field where you do not exactly meet the nicest of people in the criminal law system, but, even then most of the students were backstabbing ****s towards each other. I never trusted anyone though so I was fine. But, seriously, there was ****ed up **** going on and if people know half of what i know regarding corruption in the system etc you'd be as cynical as I am.

It's not even the people in society that is the biggest problem. The problem goes deeper than that to the extent that it is a systemic corruption. Those people you believe to be the guardians of society and the people who teach your kids? Trust me, they are not who you think they are in terms of what sort of crap they get themselves involved in. What they get up to is a total contradiction of their offices. The deceit to society is worse than the blatant idiocy of everyday idiots.
    any cliffs?
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    You caught me, I'm busted. I've been moaning and crying about this on ******** for 2 hours. How will I live my life knowing shankbrah didn't want to chill with me.

See you guys later, I'm off to suicide bridge in archway.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like shankbrah too, I hold nothing against him and think he's a cool brah. Joocy as fuk too (no homo). It's just a little bit annoying given that we planned it, get hyped and then let down. A bit of notice would have been nice given that I turned down free drinks on fri. I can proudly say I've never put a sloot before a brah.

Not usually a fan of female rap, but this goes hard as fuk, crazy beat:

Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

Ain't nobody got to be mad when they're building 20kg of muscle in 3 weeks mane.

Even Chinese researchers don't know about dis chit.

Originally Posted by Kadafi25 View Post
    I like shankbrah too, I hold nothing against him and think he's a cool brah. Joocy as fuk too (no homo). It's just a little bit annoying given that we planned it, get hyped and then let down. A bit of notice would have been nice given that I turned down free drinks on fri. I can proudly say I've never put a sloot before a brah.
    This.

I think it's pretty pathetic we're at a point now when we just say "nah whatever, it's cool". I don't care if a "bro" should let it go or not mention it. On a forum where there's frequent discussion of how everyone is becoming a pussy and feminised I'd have thought people would respect the bro code and honour the first ****ing rule of "bros before hoes".

Or is it "macgem before mandem"? I always forget.

Closed Thread