Closed Thread
Page 48 of 164 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 4899
    MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Hey, I just remembered something really retarded from school (in another thread) and wanted to ask you's if you did it too. Did you used to do that thing, where you'd put your hand like flat over some kids head... and start counting (this is the amount of ppl they'd slept with btw) and you wouldn't stop until they put a fist under their chin? Dead srs brahs lol. This was a thing at my school. Yours? Inb4 ours was the only one.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    yeah mate, pulling machine over here.

now get out my face you herbalife kunt
    I am a singer/songwriter--------->>> www.unkeepable.com

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucasmartin079 View Post
    what r peoples opinions on architecture degree? thinking of applying to manchester as my first choice next year
    You're the same dude who asked if he should buy shoes because he's feet will grow in the future...
    I'm jam and you're jelly

lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000) lucasmartin079 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    You're the same dude who asked if he should buy shoes because he's feet will grow in the future...
    I'll be the first to admit I have come out with some stupid ****.. Learn from your mistakes though. What can I say.

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    question time!

recent pic of home gym construction, not pictured but arrived today

full metal industries power rack
    full metal industries adjustable bench
    texas power bar

any miscers welcome to drop in if passing through.

Last edited by WIDGE_uk; 03-13-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Hey, I just remembered something really retarded from school (in another thread) and wanted to ask you's if you did it too. Did you used to do that thing, where you'd put your hand like flat over some kids head... and start counting (this is the amount of ppl they'd slept with btw) and you wouldn't stop until they put a fist under their chin? Dead srs brahs lol. This was a thing at my school. Yours? Inb4 ours was the only one.
    wowo

you know how i know you went to a school with a lot of girls ?
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    wowo

you know how i know you went to a school with a lot of girls ?
    No it was a mix, was it just our school that was potato? lol

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we did that miss chill, no ide why
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

we did that miss chill, no ide why
    lmao, das it

happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    question time!

texas power bar
    /IMG][/URL]
    miring you would enjoy my new gym apart from no platform

every bar is power bar mono lift, elite fts rack couple other racks, forza benches, cybex adjustable benches, dumbbells from 2.5kg upto 90kg in 2.5kg jumps more plates than any gym needs decent amount of hammer strength machines

i used to think all you needed was a bench rack and bar till i got injured and had to rule out most compound movments

No it was a mix, was it just our school that was potato? lol
    most likely just you

:}

In more exciting news hopefully going for bw on incline bench for 8 tomorrow

and in even better new got given the go ahead to drop the crutches 40% of the time completely get rid of the knee brace and start doing bw squats and some hamstring/glute work

can still do a olympic style squat to full depth however will be a few weeks before i can do it unnassisted without my knee feeling like its going to explode

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

fu hooley <3

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    beecause your a manlet....
    If man is hench, I'll shank man down to size
    Look in man's eyes, while he's clutching his neck
    I'll think about his family ties, like who's next in line
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Not going to lie, when i am drunk and out, i become a total ****. I have this tunnel visioned invincibility mindset where i just do whatever dickish thing i usually want to do deep down but would not in a sober everyday state. I am surprised I have not been murdered by now. Don't mix your drinks kids.

fu hooley <3
    nawww

big hug little hug XoXoXoXo
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    you really do love those bars dont you mitch

Originally Posted by DurhamXI View Post
    Not going to lie, when i am drunk and out, i become a total ****. I have this tunnel visioned invincibility mindset where i just do whatever dickish thing i usually want to do deep down but would not in a sober everyday state. I am surprised I have not been murdered by now. Don't mix your drinks kids.
    wtf

if i did the things i think about would be in jail/10

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm on no drink for 2014
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck when you move to London.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10) DurhamXI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha it's BeastMode mate. Yeah, in Brixton = DeadMode.

i'm on no drink for 2014
    how about our real favourite pass time ?
    shankbrah sounded similar coming from a small private area

then cut his hand and held someone hostage

nawww

big hug little hug XoXoXoXo
    you really do love those bars dont you mitch

wtf

if i did the things i think about would be in jail/10
    You just have some ****ed up daydreams

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's TEEEEEE. Everybody want to hear me say TEEEEEE.

Yes, Hooly mane.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    question time!

texas power bar

you need a TV in there to get some motivation from your favourite LOA videos

I mocked up a quick image of what it would look like

Srs. London is pretty... Un-tolerating of such aggressive crazy behaviour. It could end badly when you get shanked by 12 year old ****lians (no racist).
    how about our real favourite pass time ?
    shankbrah sounded similar coming from a small private area
    then cut his hand and held someone hostage
    Not everyone can handle the big city, bright-lights and stress.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brixton isn't that bad.

Now, if it was Elephant and Castle, or just anywhere in Southwark...
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Srs. London is pretty... Un-tolerating of such aggressive crazy behaviour. It could end badly when you get shanked by 12 year old ****lians (no racist).

Just applied to a Club 18-30 rep job. Young and impressionable teens away from Mummy and Daddy for the first time, like shooting at bunnies with a howitzer. UK Misc on tour, could be fun (no homo) if any of you are there in the summer?
    Last edited by DurhamXI; 03-13-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did the same but you had to put your hand over your mouth instead of under your chin.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Just applied to a Club 18-30 rep job. Young and impressionable teens away from Mummy and Daddy for the first time, like shooting at bunnies with a howitzer. UK Misc on tour, could be fun (no homo) if any of you are there in the summer?
    Dejavu?
    Shankbrahs long lost brother?
    - Brb when I get drunk I do bad things...
    - Brb who wanna meet me

We already have one unstable, cray member of the crew whos constantly on the edge. There's only 1 of each smurf brah, you need to come at us with a different persona.

--
    Edit: its march 14th - national BJ day. Where's the wimmenz ITT...

Oh yea they never last ;(
    Last edited by BeastModeK; 03-14-2014 at 02:45 AM.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000)

question time!

texas power bar

[IMG]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx134/widge123/thewayoflife_zps1b71823d.png[IMG]
    Jelly and miring
    In more exciting news hopefully going for bw on incline bench for 8 tomorrow

and in even better new got given the go ahead to drop the crutches 40% of the time completely get rid of the knee brace and start doing bw squats and some hamstring/glute work

can still do a olympic style squat to full depth however will be a few weeks before i can do it unnassisted without my knee feeling like its going to explode
    I'm sure you'll hit the bench with ease mate.

Finally becoming less disabled, thats good news.

Time to go squat in a moment, not gymmed since Monday, combination of early shiftwork and illness not fun.
    my skin has literally never seen the light of day.

do you even GTL bro?

^mod sig crew - touche

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got a bj last nite, told gf what day it was today, she said 'Well last night was just practice then". Jackpot.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Das good to hear mayne expect the pace of recovery will get even faster now.

this

Originally Posted by Zirenz View Post
    [img]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zQy5cIT_Stk/hqdefault.jpg

Jelly and miring

I'm sure you'll hit the bench with ease mate.

Finally becoming less disabled, thats good news.

Time to go squat in a moment, not gymmed since Monday, combination of early shiftwork and illness not fun.
    yeah you know my pressing tekkers

hopefully see how it goes, monday but bro how you miss so any sessions

Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    Das good to hear mayne expect the pace of recovery will get even faster now.
    yup hopefully

pressing soon pizza later

Closed Thread