JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

EC Stack Transformation (hopefully) Log

What's up guys. I have been inactive on this site for nearly five years and, subsequently, have become less and less devoted to my fitness. I am now looking to re-dedicate myself to a lifestyle revolving around proper training, nutrition, and supplementation, beginning with this log, which will detail my progress using an EC stack over the next month. I will try to log my workouts and meals on a daily basis and will post pictures as frequently as possible. While my schedule generally makes it difficult to pre-plan my meals days in advance, I intend on eating a low-moderate carbohydrate, high protein, and moderate fat diet. Please post any suggestions. Thank you

Current stats:
    24 years old
    6'2
    216 lb's
    15-20% BF (i think?)

My (overly ambitious and perhaps unrealistic) goals:
    drop down to 8 or 9% body fat over the next six months while preserving as much lbm as possible. I will begin my cut with this thirty day EC cycle.

Dosage:
    Primtene- 25mg x 2 day (spread 3 or 4 hours) along with 200 mg caffeine at each dosage and aspirin on occasion.

Day one photo. lighting kind of poor:
    diYrAPaZkqzCEkzHhGYyFtDWWAzwnRBhouTl-610xh.jpg

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would ditch the aspirin as it's shown not to have much of an effect.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JahMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Todays Log: (had a large breakfast because I felt pretty depleted after yesterday's workouts)

8 AM:
    1 oz almonds
    2 scoops whey protein with milk
    2 slices ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with table spoon of cream cheese

10 AM:
    30 minutes HIIT training, 15 minutes slow pace walk

11 AM:
    1 oz almonds
    1 chicken, cheese, and broccoli lean pocket
    1 slice ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread, 1 tbsp cream cheese

12 Noon Lift:
    Squat 4x8-12
    Deadlift 4x12
    Leg press 3x10-12
    Leg curl- 3x10-12
    Calf raises- 4x15

1:30 PM post workout:
    30 grams whey protein w/ water
    1 chicken cheese and broccoli lean pocket

5 PM
    8 oz ground beef (85% lean)
    1.5 slices cheddar cheese
    3 oz broccoli
    Spinach

7:30 PM
    1 oz spanish peanuts

9:45 PM
    1 oz almonds

ps I know the lean pockets aren't optimal, but my hectic schedule makes perfect planning difficult and I'm more focused on ensuring that my macro ratios are appropriate.