JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I suffer from Premature Ejaculation (srs)

So I had this girl come over yesterday (never smashed her before). We ended up making out, she kept asking if I had condoms and I wanst sure if I wanted to smash. Decided to go thru with it, I stuck it in probably for 30 secs and then felt the urge coming, tried to control it... couldnt and busted.

Before this I hooked up with a former friend w/ benefits, lasted about 1 min with her on top.

Theres been about 6 girls before these girls and same situation.

I dont know wtf is going on, I broke up with my ex 7 months ago, sex was always good with each other and it lasted a while and was fun. Ever since then only my FWB I have been able to last a decent amount of time with and this was a while ago (5 months ago). It seems I cant last for chit with any girls I am smashing.

I am using condoms with all these girls, and I hardly used them with my ex.

WTF is going on with me and how can I fix it?

MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keigles phaggot

LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000) LifeSurge is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I have premature ejaculation only when I'm with new sexual partners. I think it has somehting to do with no desensitisation to them idk.

Stop masturbating, should help.

JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyRustler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LifeSurge View Post
    I have premature ejaculation only when I'm with new sexual partners. I think it has somehting to do with no desensitisation to them idk.

This actually is one problem I had as well. But I hooked up with my former FWB and I lasted only a minute when before I could last longer (we hadnt hooked up for 5 months though). I have one other girl I hooked up with a few times, and everytime I finish quick. The rest were usually one time things so that would make sense.

Another issue is even when im fapping now sometimes I cant control it and I bust. I am going to stop fapping but I feel like this will make the problem persist. Also want to try the kegel stuff.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LifeSurge View Post

stopping fapping makes the problem worse.

Fap earlier that day, SRS
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000) GorzhusRossiyey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRustler22 View Post
    how can I fix it?

sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdokeefe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The real question here is who cares? You still had sex. Its a race and you won, keep hustlin' cuz.
    "Blood rains down from an angry sky... MY COCK RAGES ON! MY COCK RAGES ON!"

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kegels and maybe a Fleshlight for "stamina training".

EDIT: 73% homo.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exercise your pv muscle, when you fap when you feel like you are going to bust slow down and control it so you don't bust. When with a female, i usually will pull out and change positions, in the process i'll suck on her titties a bit and other type of foreplay. Then usually you will calm down a bit before reinsertion.
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Exercise your pv muscle, when you fap when you feel like you are going to bust slow down and control it so you don't bust. When with a female, i usually will pull out and change positions, in the process i'll suck on her titties a bit and other type of foreplay. Then usually you will calm down a bit before reinsertion.
    this

and dont stop fapping, will make it worse

if i were you id fap more but practice your stamina
    Chicago Bulls Crew

Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You have too much tension/excitement in your mind that pushes you to build up that sexual pressure too fast.

The trick is to relax and slow down your heart rate during sex, you have to breath deeper and calm your breathing down. Also fuk at a slower pace than usual to calm down your sexual energy. It helps to not think about the warm sugary walls surrounding your salami, instead think about what's happening in his mind and how you can improve your techniques.

Search for that kamasutra website - it teaches you how to have orgasms without ejaculations during sex enabling you to go for ages
    Last edited by Baconandeggs; 02-18-2014 at 08:20 PM.
    3.14159265358979 - Pi
    1.61803398874989 - Golden Ratio
    2.71828182845904 - Euler's Number

SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SirGimpalot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Baconandeggs View Post
    You have too much tension/excitement in your mind that pushes makes you build up that sexual pressure too fast causing you to spill your beans.

The trick is to relax and slow down your heart rate during sex, you have to breath deeper can calm your breathing down. Also fuk at a slower pace than usual to calm down your sexual energy. It helps to not think about the warm sugary walls surrounding your salami, instead think about what's happening in his mind and how you can improve your techniques.
    i c wat u did there

Pharoh777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chill out and breathe, it happens when you get some new new in your life. Or you could just tell her it's her fault and give her a trophy for best walls of the week.

DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Agree with above. You should probably fap more.

What's wrong with going round 2 or 3 after you bust the first time?
    *Mod negged crew

Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000) Kbooey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Control your breathing (slow it down and breathe deeply). Before you bust out, notice that your breathing gets heavy.

patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sdokeefe View Post
    The real question here is who cares? You still had sex. Its a race and you won, keep hustlin' cuz.
    lol, & get your partners to cheat on you

are you not circed JimmyRustler22, is that the issue here?

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get on an antidepressant lol
    I have a large dink as it is but now minimum 10 mins until ejaculate without even worrying
    All my exes come back for sex from me because their bfs suck dick at fuking
    dead srs

edit: im dead srs about this post but DO NOT get on an antidepressant. chit is impossible to get off
    Last edited by vsukicker; 02-18-2014 at 09:20 PM.
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNFAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Baconandeggs View Post
    You have too much tension/excitement in your mind that pushes you to build up that sexual pressure too fast.

The trick is to relax and slow down your heart rate during sex, you have to breath deeper and calm your breathing down. Also fuk at a slower pace than usual to calm down your sexual energy. It helps to not think about the warm sugary walls surrounding your salami, instead think about what's happening in his mind and how you can improve your techniques.

Search for that kamasutra website - it teaches you how to have orgasms without ejaculations during sex enabling you to go for ages
    This. Enter in slowly and don't let the sudden feeling overwhelm you. I feel like when I start smashing away, I'm more focused on that then thinking too much about dat dare wetness. Also, once
    you get things going after a few drinking, I feel like I can go on a smashathon.
    "Occasionally, we need to look in the mirror and be true to our inner wisdom, rather than our fears."

"Its not so much what life brings to you, but what you bring to life."

"Be careful of the yeah-but. The yeah-but will kill your dreams."

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I used to fap a lot I would finish fast. Then I stopped and even after the first week-two weeks I was lasting way longer.