Closed Thread
    NEGGED by Lunatic ! FML Brah852's Avatar
    Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what do u guys think of chestbrahs facial aesthetics? is he proof u can compensate?

is he proof you can compensate for bad facial aesthetics for body aesthetics and still get hot girls?

looking for a new idol.

bad facial aesthetics but have good body aesthetics. not sure if im going to make it since i watch skinny nonlifting *******s in baggy fitted button downs in the club get hotter girls than me because they have good facial aestheitcs. and no its not game because i watch me grind behind a girl. and get rejected and then i watch another guy do the same thing and she turns around and doesnt reject him.

but then again maybe she just looked at my face and not my body when she turned her head. not sure. but feels bad man.

example. no homo but u can tell supaturk has a clean nice aesthetic face. but chestbrah doesnt.

or maybe its just me. not sure cuz im not gay

Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gerald151 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My guess is that he gets a lot of superficial chicks that are mostly attracted to his "status".