Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2085
    Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thx bruhs. Will look forward to Summerset. In the mean time, I may check out Bless Online.
    "Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

"Ask, and it will be given; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened."

RN crew.

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Barcode120x View Post
    Attempting to get back into ESO. I played it for about a month when the game first came out but got bored immediately as an old school MMOer, I am not a fan of weapon-based skills (although I do understand that there are numerous skills in general). So, I had actually recently purchased 1 month of the ESO plus thinking that it came with Morrowind, but it does not which really annoyed me and actually prevented me from playing. But, after looking into the next expansion, Summerset, I'm thinking of picking it up because it says that Summerset purchase will include Morrowind (correct me if I am wrong). I'm actually DLing the beta for Summerset as we speak to try it out a bit. For those that are still playing, how is the solo aspect of the game? I have a level 50 templar but I want to start new as Sorc or Warden (if I do end up getting Summerset). I'm looking to play now slowly for the lore, but will look into PvP/guilding MUCH later. Is the end game gear manageable to get being a solo player? What about dungeon running for gear, is it easy to find random groups?
    Sorc is by far the best class for solo play. With shields, pets, and power surge, you are damn near invincible. As far as gear goes, I use an overland set that can be farmed pretty easily. For leveling you can get someone to craft you some julianos/seducer gear and it will carry you till you get to cp160.

Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Barcode120x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ended up pre-ordering Summerset. Goes live tomorrow! Pretty hyped to fully try the game and start from scratch as the Warden class.

"Ask, and it will be given; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened."

RN crew.

Bump. Really enjoying the game so far. Started off from scratch as a Mag-Warden and figured I would just start off in Summerset. Awesome location. I already know the basics of the game and have a crapton of worth-addons. Just need some newbie questions answered.

-Should I be looting everything (runes, herbs, crates, etc) that I come across? What about stealing items? Steal everything? I know this game is very solo-crafting intensive.
    -In regards to looting items, just pick up everything and sell them to the vendor? Or breakdown any apparel piece that I am not using?
    -In regards to mining and gathering, what are specific materials I should ALWAYS mine/gather (like jute, iron ore, etc)?
    -I assume there aren't enough skill points to unlock every craft available, so I assume Provisioning is a #1 must-have craft, but what other crafts are necessary for beginner/solo players at this point in time?
    -I know I'm still far off from crafting and good gear, but what beginner-moderate "set" pieces of gear I should aim towards (I also assume these are crafted and not necessarily found from killing things)?
    -Lastly, I have ESO-Plus, are there specific crown store items I should buy/save up for and buy with my crowns?

Any other advice for is also much appreciated. Thanks for being noob-friendly
    Last edited by Barcode120x; 05-26-2018 at 09:02 PM.

RN crew.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump. Really enjoying the game so far. Started off from scratch as a Mag-Warden and figured I would just start off in Summerset. Awesome location. I already know the basics of the game and have a crapton of worth-addons. Just need some newbie questions answered.

-Should I be looting everything (runes, herbs, crates, etc) that I come across? What about stealing items? Steal everything? I know this game is very solo-crafting intensive.
    -In regards to looting items, just pick up everything and sell them to the vendor? Or breakdown any apparel piece that I am not using?
    -In regards to mining and gathering, what are specific materials I should ALWAYS mine/gather (like jute, iron ore, etc)?
    -I assume there aren't enough skill points to unlock every craft available, so I assume Provisioning is a #1 must-have craft, but what other crafts are necessary for beginner/solo players at this point in time?
    -I know I'm still far off from crafting and good gear, but what beginner-moderate "set" pieces of gear I should aim towards (I also assume these are crafted and not necessarily found from killing things)?
    -Lastly, I have ESO-Plus, are there specific crown store items I should buy/save up for and buy with my crowns?

1. Loot everything, keep crafting materials, deconstruct all equipment until those skills are max, sell the rest. Stealing is ok but its can be a hassle to go to a fence and not get caught
    2. Mining anything you find is a good idea
    3. You can definitely max all the crafting skills on one character plus enough for a build. There are ALOT of skill points they just take time to get. Provisioning is good, but so are tailoring, woodcrafting, blacksmithing so you can upgrade your gear.
    4. Just equip the best gear you find and dont worry about it. Until you reach lvl 50 CP160 the best gear you can use is the highest level gear. CP160 is the gear max, thats when you need to worry about sets and what not.
    5.Nothing great in the crown store, the best 2 things are the banker and the merchant you can summon at will

Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    1. Loot everything, keep crafting materials, deconstruct all equipment until those skills are max, sell the rest. Stealing is ok but its can be a hassle to go to a fence and not get caught
    2. Mining anything you find is a good idea
    3. You can definitely max all the crafting skills on one character plus enough for a build. There are ALOT of skill points they just take time to get. Provisioning is good, but so are tailoring, woodcrafting, blacksmithing so you can upgrade your gear.
    4. Just equip the best gear you find and dont worry about it. Until you reach lvl 50 CP160 the best gear you can use is the highest level gear. CP160 is the gear max, thats when you need to worry about sets and what not.
    5.Nothing great in the crown store, the best 2 things are the banker and the merchant you can summon at will
    Thanks for answering my questions bruh. I get so side-tracked collecting/gathering everything within my sights and re-collecting later on when they respawn as I pass by again lol.

RN crew.

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for answering my questions bruh. I get so side-tracked collecting/gathering everything within my sights and re-collecting later on when they respawn as I pass by again lol.
    I sold everything and don’t have any profession above level 5. Never really cared for crafting. I used the gold I got from selling stuff to buy some sick gear at 160. Games so much better now, can pull 8+ enemies at a time and they’re dead in under 5 seconds. I don’t raid, don’t do more than a daily dungeon every now and then so it may be different if you want to raid or hard mode dungeon but if you don’t then you don’t need to worry about crafting if you don’t want to.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Since you have Summerset, as a new player, you should fish there and Artaeum all day every day if you want fast cash. The waterlogged psijic sacks you catch sell for 30,000 gold unopened, or you can possibly find motifs inside them that sell for 50-150k. Also, people are paying 1-5k for trash rings and necklaces for deconstruction to learn the new jewelcraft skill and retrieve materials.

Another tip: There's a delve in Artaeum that has 60 wardrobes in one room, I've been logging two characters in and out of there and looting them all, then repeat. I've gotten several of the new furnishing plans, and some older ones. The new ones are going anywhere from 30k to 1 million, depending on quality and desirability. And if I were you, I'd make a few top level thieves with all the Legerdemain / Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood passives, you can make 30-50k per day per character just selling the vendor junk to a fence. And you can steal or pickpocket the same furnishing plans listed above.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    I sold everything and don’t have any profession above level 5. Never really cared for crafting. I used the gold I got from selling stuff to buy some sick gear at 160. Games so much better now, can pull 8+ enemies at a time and they’re dead in under 5 seconds. I don’t raid, don’t do more than a daily dungeon every now and then so it may be different if you want to raid or hard mode dungeon but if you don’t then you don’t need to worry about crafting if you don’t want to.
    Good to know. I'll be on solo mode till I hit max level and a bit beyond before I look into raiding/guilds.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Since you have Summerset, as a new player, you should fish there and Artaeum all day every day if you want fast cash. The waterlogged psijic sacks you catch sell for 30,000 gold unopened, or you can possibly find motifs inside them that sell for 50-150k. Also, people are paying 1-5k for trash rings and necklaces for deconstruction to learn the new jewelcraft skill and retrieve materials.

Another tip: There's a delve in Artaeum that has 60 wardrobes in one room, I've been logging two characters in and out of there and looting them all, then repeat. I've gotten several of the new furnishing plans, and some older ones. The new ones are going anywhere from 30k to 1 million, depending on quality and desirability. And if I were you, I'd make a few top level thieves with all the Legerdemain / Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood passives, you can make 30-50k per day per character just selling the vendor junk to a fence. And you can steal or pickpocket the same furnishing plans listed above.
    I'll check the fishing out, but may not do much of it. I got sick of doing it so much on Black Desert Online haha. I do know of that Delve with a ton of wardrobes. Damn, I forgot the name, but I guess I'll run around to do that one over and over.

A couple more questions:
    -Any quick way to join guilds other than posting on forum threads? Surprisingly, I don't see recruitment in chat.
    -What's a good addon to keep track of buffs (food, drinks, experience scroll, skill buffs)? For some reason I can't seem to find one...

Thanks again all, more tips are always appreciated!
    Last edited by Barcode120x; 05-27-2018 at 12:09 PM.

RN crew.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    -What's a good addon to keep track of buffs (food, drinks, experience scroll, skill buffs)? For some reason I can't seem to find one...
    This is the one I use, works great. There are others, too.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info6...ffTracker.html

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump. Anyone still playing?

Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    Bump. Anyone still playing?

Yep, Elsweyr dropping for the PC next week.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Rip OG misc guild

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yep, Elsweyr dropping for the PC next week.
    Whats your ingame name?

Ive been playing on consoles until recently. Just switched back to PC this week.

Love playing the new Necromancer class. Check out this 20k AP run (not me), with Bone Goliath aoe bash:

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★