Wonder_Wen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Female Fitness Documentary

I've been driving myself nuts trying to remember the name of a documentary I watched on TV a few years ago. It featured 3 women training for a fitness competition. They all worked out at the same gym and two of them were part owners. One of the women had dark hair and her boyfriend was the third owner and a trainer. The other was a blonde mother and it showed her at home some. The third woman was a tall blonde and oddly enough it showed her taking a shower with her mother. I know, right?! I think it was about an hour long. Does anyone know what documentary it was?

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    was it a low budget documentary? how old was it? is it british by any chance?
    ***Canadian Crew***

will send someone a positive message every week.

legs 2 times a week

Wonder_Wen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not British that I remember. I'm thinking it was around 2010. It really wasn't low budget, I'm thinking it came on TLC or maybe the Discovery Channel. I'm having no luck!

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont know.

A reality show following a year in the life of a pro would be awesome. I'm not big on reality TV unless its survivor or amazing race but I would love to see a reality tv show or documentary that followed pro's for a season.

widerlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) widerlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Photoglady View Post
    I dont know.

A reality show following a year in the life of a pro would be awesome. I'm not big on reality TV unless its survivor or amazing race but I would love to see a reality tv show or documentary that followed pro's for a season.
    I agreee!
    Closest thing there is total divas about the WWE diva chicks.