Wonder_Wen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Female Fitness Documentary

I've been driving myself nuts trying to remember the name of a documentary I watched on TV a few years ago. It featured 3 women training for a fitness competition. They all worked out at the same gym and two of them were part owners. One of the women had dark hair and her boyfriend was the third owner and a trainer. The other was a blonde mother and it showed her at home some. The third woman was a tall blonde and oddly enough it showed her taking a shower with her mother. I know, right?! I think it was about an hour long. Does anyone know what documentary it was?

Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50) Running2live will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wonder_Wen View Post
    I've been driving myself nuts trying to remember the name of a documentary I watched on TV a few years ago. It featured 3 women training for a fitness competition. They all worked out at the same gym and two of them were part owners. One of the women had dark hair and her boyfriend was the third owner and a trainer. The other was a blonde mother and it showed her at home some. The third woman was a tall blonde and oddly enough it showed her taking a shower with her mother. I know, right?! I think it was about an hour long. Does anyone know what documentary it was?
    I don't know the answer to this but it just made me laugh because this is how I describe any movie I ever watch to someone "you know....that one with that blonde girl...." And no one ever knows what I am talking about, but I could name every odd detail about the movie.

Have you tried Googling?
    Check out my blog:

http://findingtruth1.blogspot.com/

I write about life, nutrition, exercise, and my own journey to health including personal motivation, inspiration, and challenges I've been able to overcome.

I don't do excuses. Press on!

Wonder_Wen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Running2live View Post
    I don't know the answer to this but it just made me laugh because this is how I describe any movie I ever watch to someone "you know....that one with that blonde girl...." And no one ever knows what I am talking about, but I could name every odd detail about the movie.

Have you tried Googling?
    Haha! I've worn Google OUT for the past few days and can't find anything! I"m starting to think it was a dream!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha! I've worn Google OUT for the past few days and can't find anything! I"m starting to think it was a dream!
    The closest thing I could see is this:

"Any Body’s Game" follows the progress over 12 weeks of three participants: an overweight physical therapist and mom in her 30s who went from size 16 to size 8, a mother and cancer survivor in her 40s who wins in her category, and an overweight man in his 20s who transformed himself through training. All faced personal or health crises that motivated them to make drastic changes in their lives and entered natural fitness competitions to help them achieve their goals.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArdentiFilms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was it on network TV or streaming? A good one you may like is Pumping iron II The Women
    Alex Ardenti

www.alexardenti.com https://vimeo.com/channels/alexardenti