Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Brooklyngh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I take pride being really good at sucking dick

Originally Posted by Joey2slow View Post
    What? So you're offensive and you can't spell? You're hilarious. No one cares you built a glory hole in your apartment. You should take pride in being really good at sucking dick. I'd let you do it.
    beefcakekings@aol.com email me for my address and visit my gloryhole in Bayridge Brooklyn ny

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brooklyngh View Post
    I set up a gloryhole in Bayridge Brooklyn. I live not far from a lot of bars and clubs and an army base and gym. I can tell you this men would come back and want another blow job and ball suck from me. Also I'm trans very feminine and have nice boobs and I am very nice and clean. Some men are extremely hung and those are the ones that come back because I'm gifted handling the huge ones lol. I have a gifted throat and good gag reflexes. beefcakekings@aol.com contact me if you want to visit. Weekend is best.
    email sent

ded srs
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.