jvarden10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ON Serious Mass (Chocolate)

Best mass gainer I've ever used. Period. Their whey protein is also the best I've used. Period. Their micronized Creatine Powder is also the best I've used. Period. I guess ON is just the best brand.
    I'm a hard gainer, I've used Serious Mass since January 3rd, 2014 and up to now I've gained 1.2stone (16.8lbs).. in 2 and a half months! Not gonna lie, I have put on quite a bit of fat, but its actually far less than I expected to put on. I'm using their Creatine Powder along with the Serious Mass at the moment and its going really well. I went to a supplement store called BodyActive which has now shut down, and I went in to buy some more Serious Mass (this was like 2 weeks ago), but they didn't have any left at their closing down sale. Literally every other brand, Gaspari Nutrition, PhD, Pharma Freak, Mutant Mass you name it, it was all in stock except for Serious Mass which to me, says a lot.
    One heaped scoop of Serious Mass contains like 630 calories, just 2.2g of fat, 26.5g of protein and a whopping 126.2g of carbohydrates.. ONE HEAPED F*CKING SCOOP MAN! I have 1 scoop with breakfast, 2 scoops post workout (1,261 calories according to MyFitnessPal) with creatine added in and 1 before I sleep. Also, one heaped scoop has got 50% of the recommended daily dosages of Vitamin A & C, 30% Calcium and 22% Iron. No multi vitamins needed, personally I think there is way too much Vitamin A & C in there but oh well, its worked for me so it should work for anyone.
    Oh yeah, by the way.. NEVER get Gaspari's Real Mass, it tastes like schit, looks like schit and mixes like schit. I gagged several times brahs!
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."