EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Weight ratio of exercises?

Generally speaking, what is the ratio of weight used in the following exercises?:

Squats
    Bench Presses
    Bent-Over Rows
    Overhead Barbell Presses
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

What I mean is, the ratio of bench press to squats is probably 1.5:2. You would not, for example, bench 400 and squat 200. So, ABOUT what is the ratio of the other exercises?

Like should I be deadlifting more or less than I row?

Thanks...

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no ratio but you should be deadlifting more than you row. Deadlift should be the movement you push the most weight. Squat should be higher than bench but less than deads, ect...

Theres no ratio but certain exercises should be higher than others.

Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jovaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EGamComp View Post
    Generally speaking, what is the ratio of weight used in the following exercises?:

Squats
    Bench Presses
    Bent-Over Rows
    Overhead Barbell Presses
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

What I mean is, the ratio of bench press to squats is probably 1.5:2. You would not, for example, bench 400 and squat 200. So, ABOUT what is the ratio of the other exercises?

Like should I be deadlifting more or less than I row?

Thanks...
    I wouldn't be concerned with how much your weight ratio should be. When you're just starting out there's gonna be strong points that you have & weak points. For example, I could row way more then I could bench and my DL was 2x any of my other big compounds. It's typical that your weak lifts will progress faster then you're heavy lifts if you're training properly. Your focus should be on your diet and exercise. Your body doesn't care whether you're squatting 2x your bench as long as your muscles are getting the proper stimulation

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My lifts relative to bench.

Bench Presses 1
    Squats 1.3
    Bent-Over Rows 1
    Overhead Barbell Presses 0.6
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 1.5
    Barbell Curls 0.55
    Calf Raises 1.5

There will obviously be variation but generally overhead press will be significantly lower than bench, deadlift will be stronger than squats, bench should be about equal to bent over row.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts