Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I woke up and couldn't sleep at 3am this morning, so instead of just lying there and hoping for sleep I ended up going to the gym extra early. I was surprised to see a few people there at 4.

Nothing spectacular today since it is technically an off day (from Smolov at least). Basically did a pull workout with stepmill.

This may turn out to be a very looooong day....
    Team General Mills

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're going for complete and total domination!

I missed you big D!
    Likewise Mo..Ive missed you all.
    Your recent pics looks pretty good as yoou are well on your way..keep grinding and pounding to the finish line!!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Smolov Jr - Week 1, Workout 3 (work sets only)

Incline Press - 8x4x255

Squat - 8x4x315

Beyond this did some Pec Dec, Pull Up, Leg Extension & Curls.

The bad news is that I hurt my back. It is so sore and tender now. I don't know if I'll be able to squat in a couple of days. Made me feel a little indifferent about the workout. You know that feeling afterwards when you feel great, feel like you killed it. I left this one feeling sore and defeated. Just didn't have the pop to the lifts. I blame the Stepmill.... lol.

The good news is that it's Hump Day.

Hows the back now Bob?.My lower back has been on a whirlwind as well..about 2 weeks now and actually dont know how i hurt it..but im still plugging thru the best that i could..actually havent done squats as when i go deep i feel it a bit more intense..but we will pull thru..
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Clement, my back is not good. I'm to do squats today, but I think I made the right decision in skipping out on them. My back is very sore. Not happy.

Because of the back, Smolov was relegated to incline press only - 10x3x275.

Followed this up with Pull Up (8x10) and Pec Dec (6x10).

Once again I left this workout feeling rather disappointed.

Good news that it is Friday, and also Arnold Weekend and the Oscars. Who's winning?
    Team General Mills

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Clement, my back is not good. I'm to do squats today, but I think I made the right decision in skipping out on them. My back is very sore. Not happy.

Good news that it is Friday, and also Arnold Weekend and the Oscars. Who's winning?
    I'm so jelly of your pullups... 8 sets of 10 ...... OMG! I think I'll make that my lifetime goal lol

Oscars.... hmmmmmmmmmmm......... Is it wrong that I could care less about that show? (Don't hate me!)

BRB ... going to lift some heavy ****..
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello BB.Com! Hope everyone is having an amazing Arnold weekend!! I'm so stoked for Flex!!

Now, Go BPak Go!!

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.

Pics

Not sure how I feel about these, but, I have nothing to hide (really, I'm in my undies... lol)

I'm praying I'm not one of those girls who will lean out extremely well in the upper body and maintain an xtra large butt ......... Oh, and WTF are my abs??? Oh yeah, under those Quest bars...

MoWorkin'

Mo, you have a fantastic base. Time to get peeled...

Shoulder and Calf workout yesterday.

Today it was back to Smolov:

Incline Press - 6x6x235

Pec Dec - 5x10

Pull Up - 6x10

HIIT - 15 min

Uh...it's March right. Why did it snow last night?

Wolf takes The Arnold crown. Love it, and loved his reaction. He was so thrilled; genuinely happy...awesome!
    Team General Mills

Agreed. It's been a long time coming .. this "MoPeeled" status

Time for some HIIT I think....

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)

I understand Bro and i echo your pain..me myself havent done them in 2.5 weeks..i did attempt once but i couldnt get a full range of motion and need a spot as well im hoping all will be ok soon with us both..i will make a docs appt by this week so see whats wrong with the Old Dogg
    as for as the Arnold..I echo what Mo said about the oscars..so dont hate me either
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Pics

Not sure how I feel about these, but, I have nothing to hide (really, I'm in my undies... lol)

I'm praying I'm not one of those girls who will lean out extremely well in the upper body and maintain an xtra large butt ......... Oh, and WTF are my abs??? Oh yeah, under those Quest bars...

MoWorkin'
    Your not sure how u feel??frigg that..how about how you LOOK!!!Symmetrical standpoint is def there with good mass as well...as you lean out only 1 thing...
    Yup..you know it..
    LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!
    "Shadow X-Factor"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing to be ashamed abouit MO, pics mean the world and help knowing and seeing your progress. Keep it rolling.

Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    I understand Bro and i echo your pain..me myself havent done them in 2.5 weeks..i did attempt once but i couldnt get a full range of motion and need a spot as well im hoping all will be ok soon with us both..i will make a docs appt by this week so see whats wrong with the Old Dogg
    as for as the Arnold..I echo what Mo said about the oscars..so dont hate me either
    I hope you get a favourable diagnosis.

My back is so tight. Any type of bend at the waist or even a simple squat produces pain. Not happy...

Your not sure how u feel??frigg that..how about how you LOOK!!!Symmetrical standpoint is def there with good mass as well...as you lean out only 1 thing...
    Yup..you know it..
    LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nothing to be ashamed abouit MO, pics mean the world and help knowing and seeing your progress. Keep it rolling.
    These guys are right on the money Mo. You have great structure; a great place to start from. These pics will be invaluable when it comes to monitoring progress.

Did a little back, biceps and triceps this morning. Nothing drastic just high rep work. Followed this up with Stepmill. Most likely I'll do some more lifting and cardio after work.

Why is it so cold still? It's March, right???
    Team General Mills

My back is so tight. Any type of bend at the waist or even a simple squat produces pain. Not happy...

These guys are right on the money Mo. You have great structure; a great place to start from. These pics will be invaluable when it comes to monitoring progress.

Did a little back, biceps and triceps this morning. Nothing drastic just high rep work. Followed this up with Stepmill. Most likely I'll do some more lifting and cardio after work.

Why is it so cold still? It's March, right???
    -2 here right now
    Im so sick of this

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement fellas! It means a lot to be in this with such great people!

I will not disappoint!

Thanks Vy.
    While my back is not tight...whenever i lean over or bend the pain is unbearable..Miraculously..i managed to do squats today..but again it was with a full spot..so im a little happy about that..so ill take it for now
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Thanks Vy.
    While my back is not tight...whenever i lean over or bend the pain is unbearable..Miraculously..i managed to do squats today..but again it was with a full spot..so im a little happy about that..so ill take it for now
    Take it easy Clement. You have contests to get ready for.

Smolov

Incline Press - 7x5x255

Cable Crossover - 5 sets

Pull Up - 5 sets

Stepmill

Still no squats...
    Team General Mills

Take it easy Clement. You have contests to get ready for.

Smolov

Incline Press - 7x5x255

Cable Crossover - 5 sets

Pull Up - 5 sets

Stepmill

Still no squats...
    oooookkkk..It seems YOU know something I dont know!!!You have a crystal ball or something? if so..i would recommend you get one that actually works.
    "Shadow X-Factor"

oooookkkk..It seems YOU know something I dont know!!!You have a crystal ball or something? if so..i would recommend you get one that actually works.
    You can't fool me Mr "perpetually 4 weeks out". Couple of deep knee bends, some side laterals along with dropping water and you're ready for Worlds. Admit it already...
    Team General Mills

I have to:

Team General Mills

Since I haven't trained legs in about a week because of the bad back, no squats situation, I decided that I needed to hit them somehow. Started slow with some extensions and curls, then actually did some front squats. I went suped light and did nice, controlled and slow reps. Back felt okay and I survived, so a relative success I guess.

Followed this up with Stepmill, because it's just so much fun...
    Team General Mills

Smolov and cardio this morning:

Incline Press - 9x4x265

Felt pretty good this morning (other than my back). I did make a point of using the foam roller in between sets. Hopefully this will help loosen the muscles back there.

Uh...it's snowing again. Hello...it's March....
    Team General Mills

cold temps on the news said till late april
    screw that groundhog.

cold temps on the news said till late april
    screw that groundhog.
    Yeah, this winter is getting old.

Smolov, Week 2, Day 4

Incline Press - 10x3x285

Cable Crossover - 5x10

Dip - 5x12

Meh....
    Team General Mills

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait, just realized you're doing smolov with incline press? I always wanted to try that. How do your delts feel?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Wait, just realized you're doing smolov with incline press? I always wanted to try that. How do your delts feel?
    They feel fine. If I was doing flat bench then I'd have issues for sure. The incline press has always been a natural and relatively strong movement for me.

Now if I could only squat and DL....
    Team General Mills

Vytis any progress pics?

Vytis any progress pics?
    I could take pics, but they wouldn't show any progress though. Training and dieting without results make me wonder why I even bother at all.

Oh, and it's the middle of the night and I'm not sleeping...that's always a recipe for a ****ty day....
    Team General Mills

Whats up with the diet??

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, V...that back is still jacked up? That sucks, brother.

You seem to be maneuvering decent workouts around it though.

And I'll third it...FU*K THIS WINTER!!!
    I honestly cannot remember such a brutally cold and relentless winter.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Whats up with the diet??
    Currently at 200C / 270P / 35F - around 2160 calories.

I had gotten down to 216.5lbs with this, but it's climbed back to 220-221 in the last 2-3 weeks. Not sure why. I hate the fact that I outweigh so many of you but eat so much less. Really frustrating.

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Damn, V...that back is still jacked up? That sucks, brother.

You seem to be maneuvering decent workouts around it though.

And I'll third it...FU*K THIS WINTER!!!
    I honestly cannot remember such a brutally cold and relentless winter.
    Back sucks and so does this winter. Enough already...
    Team General Mills