Jaqrsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Multi Station Home Gym????

Looking for options for a home gym for the Wife. Not sure of the costs for the top brands, ATLANTIS and others..

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be completely honest with you. Most if not all consumer level multi station home gyms are crap. If you look at your local Craigslist it is probably full of them.

My advice is to read the stickies at the top of the page and do some research. I would look into a pair of adjustable dumbbells and a decent bench. If you or your wife can stick to a program with these items then move up to a rack, Olympic barbell, and weight set.

What are your wife's goals? Weight loss and "toning" up can be done with diet manipulation (actually eating decent food and knowing what your putting in your body) and body weight exercises.

You might want to look into p90x and other video routines that you can follow along with if your new to exercising. I started with this. It helped me lose weight and educate myself about food.

Good luck this forum is full of knowledgeable people that are willing to help of you do some research.
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is what my ex wanted me to build her as a home gym (after we seperated and my gym moved out). I suggest something along the same lines.

Photo in progress. Should really get a completed one.

Attached Images
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Jaqrsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have the Powerblocks, Treadmill, etc... I should have been more precise. Was looking at more of a top of the line Multi. If that actually exists. She is not looking to join the fitness circuit, just look like that again... Thanks for your reply..

She is cutting right now.. Diet, cardio, weight training... Just looking for something for the home..
    Last edited by Jaqrsp; 02-04-2014 at 06:43 PM.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaqrsp View Post
    Looking for options for a home gym for the Wife. Not sure of the costs for the top brands, ATLANTIS and others..
    Take a look at the Hoist PTS Ensemble 3.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Relogic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want an "all in one everything included minus weights" type of gym and don't mind spending the money on it, it might be worth your time to check out the Titan X series over at Impulse Fitness. Read some reviews talking about how it's quite complicated and takes time to configure it when swapping from one exercise to the next, but otherwise people seem to like it and it quite literally does everything.